Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus McFlufferson

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:49 pm
Aye, I thought the same. But the story is quite deep (the guy did spend enough time coming up with it) and I didn't want to miss any of it. So I figured I can go through with Russian when I play it again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:32 pm
I noticed they had that one voice actor. He was in Stalker I believe. I'm sure he's been in a dozen other games too. Just how he speaks with that accent. I was like "I've heard you beforeeee."

An tbh. The kid accents are the worst. Like half the time they'll sound forced and then they'll switch to a normal accent halfway through speaking.  

Sir Kyle Aziz

Marcus McFlufferson

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:37 am
Oh aye. The kids are annoying. That they all look the same, and that at the start of each time they speak, they sound very American.

Also a bunch of other things that are the same. I knocked on a guy's door, and he came out and said to give him some peace, he's got to go to work soon. Then I walked around the corner, and the same character was stood right there.

Also the AI is a bit dim. I was stood right in front of a bandit, and he stared at me, but he didn't respond because I didn't have my light on - he carried on walking, right by me. Twice. And at another point where two guys were having a conversation. I threw a knife at one guy and he dropped dead. The other guy, staring at him, just carried on the conversation..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:47 am
I love BFBC2.  

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

x-EternalAnguish-x

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:54 pm
Try out the Battlefield 40k Mod, it is pretty good for BF2 and 2142, they still working on them, but they will be done  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:05 pm
I've seen some of the God of War 3 boss battles. Hoo boy, they sure don't mess around with horribly over the top and ironic deaths.

Personally I've picked up Assassin's Creed 2 again, with an actual interest in gathering all the pieces of the Truth and the codex pages. I'm also playing Tenchu Z, but my index finger is hating me for it.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:03 pm
"Nulla è Reale, Tutto è Lecito."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:38 pm
I enjoyed that game very much so. So so so much more then the first.  

Sir Kyle Aziz

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:53 pm
pokemon soul silver... sweatdrop

i havnt played pokemon since the original Gold/Silver, since they were the best and after that got s**t. But since its a remake of one of my all time favourite games from my childhood, i picked it up (yeah, im almost 20 and playing pokemon...). however, i have to say, nintendo hasnt done ANYTHING wrong with it... it feels JUST like the old ones did, but with updated graphics and more stuff.

also waiting for "Halo: Reach", "Super Mario Galaxy 2" and "Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep" to come out...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:04 am
Nothing is really on the horizon for me, with exception of Space Marine, which is slated for some time next year. It's going to be a quiet year for the most part.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:14 pm
Agreed, thank god. I doubt my wallet can suffer the spending on video games. x_x  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:39 pm
Kusebia-san
Try out the Battlefield 40k Mod, it is pretty good for BF2 and 2142, they still working on them, but they will be done

The version of it for 1942 gave me a burning migraine and, last time I checked, they were still very much in the "prelim" stages on the other two.  

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:19 am
Recipe for a sore hand:
-Start a new file on Diablo II.
-Don't put a clock in your line of vision.
-Gain twelve levels.

Bring to a boil and let sit for twenty minutes. Add salt to taste.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:50 pm
Caleidah
Kusebia-san

The version of it for 1942 gave me a burning migraine and, last time I checked, they were still very much in the "prelim" stages on the other two.

I did say they were working on them you know. I know, the 1942 one wasn't as good, but at least they working on the newer ones.  

x-EternalAnguish-x

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:02 am
Hello there, sweet game..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games