Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:40 am

((Yeah, just as long as it doesn't get mixed up with other 'real' digimon like BlackGargomon...))

Marcus would smirk as Sho took well to the powers he was given. He was a little surprised, but then expected as much since Sho had that aura about him. "Well Chris," He would say looking over his shoulder at the boy. "It's time to keep up your end of the bargain." He would smirk and pull his digivice from the panel and then walk over to the alter to release Sho and then place Chris in the boy's place. As he walked, he would look over at the battle. "If you don't want to lose your digimon. I would suggest you call'em off. My guys won't hesitate to kill them... unfortunately." He would sound sincere as he tried to reason, a luxury he would not give to others, but he slightly cared for Chris.

Upon reaching the main panel, he would press a button that would cause the glass to fall from around Sho. Destino, the gaomon, would come to join him with a request.

"Can I join in, please, please, please???" He would whine.

"No... you've had enough for today." Marcus wouldn't look down at the digimon, but would keep his focus on making sure that Chris didn't get away from him this time.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:52 am

Sho stretched as the bonds were released and walked out of the alter down to Gargomon.
"C'mon Gargomon, pull yourself together!!"
With self restraint the Gargomon stopped yelling.
"Sorry Sho, but there's just so much POWER,"as Gargomon said this he once again erupted in chaos-digisoul, "Those guys are lucky, they get to fight with there power."
"Calm down Gargomon, we'll get our time to fight."
Sho and Gargomon turned around to watch Chris be initiated.

((note: Terriermon is now extremely violent and Sho is calm and emotionless))

The Gamblator

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:55 am

Chris Shadowheart
Chris frowned as he herd the tamers comments about his digimon being deleted. He clenched one of his hands at the tamers words, he seemed arrogant. He looked at his digimon not wanting them to lose.

Artemis was struck by the karate chop and crashed into the ground. After a moment he forced himself up and groaned. "Alright so your a powerful hot head" he said. He brushed some hair out of his face and sighed "I...I'm not out yet..." He said as he forced himself to stand. However, his stance was obviously weak. He took a step foreward and collapsed. "Alright...maybe I'm not in as good of shape as I thought.." He said. He tried to stand again but couldn't fully stand. "D..d..darkness...wave" He said firing the attack but this time it was weaker than before. One good hit and he would be out.

Dante frowned as the big digimon launched its attacks. He quickly tried to move from the thorns but was struck by several of them. "We...we wont be deleted" He said as he resisted collapsing. He could feel his legs ready to give out on him. "Blue....blaster" He said as he fired an attack and then collapsed.

The only digimon that seemed to remain standing well was Skylar who was running on his anger. He seemed to be evenly matched with Ester "I wont lose to an over grown lizard" He said as he watched the fireball form. "Spiral Twister" He roared firing his own counter to the attack. He then quickly flapped his wings rapidly "Phantom Hurricane" He shouted forming a small storm that blew at Ester.

Chris watched as his digimon began to fall. So far Dante was the first to fall, he knew it was a matter of time before they were all down, but he wanted them to put up a fight. "Come on...you can win" He mumbled to them. The digivice of his was beginning to glow brighter. "Come on Skylar beat the digimon" he said.

"Overgrown lizard you say? Then how about we show you how much an overgrown lizard she can be!" A bluish flame appeared in Kuro's hand and came to meet his Chaos Digivice. "Ester... DIGIVOLVE!"

The lizard digimon would be consumed by the attack and at the same time, by its tamer's digisoul aura. At the whip of its mighty tail the blkguilmon would break from the twister as a BlkGrowlmon, glaring down at the bird with sharp teeth.

"Hahaha... you really don't know when to quit, do you? Flymon... finish the job."
"Electricccc RAAAAGE!" The bug digimon's wings would begin to flap at imaginable speeds to generate electricity. It would then fire several bolts that would tear through the blue blaster attack and fried the beast digimon, if he did not dodge the attack.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:10 am

Chris looked at Marcus and frowned as he was placed into the alter. He then was forced to watch as his digimon were about to be taken out. He looked at Marcus "Their not in my control anymore, they haven't been for a while" He said sadly.

Skylar watched as Ester digivolved into her next stage. He frowned as he looked at the large digimon. However, instead of fighting the digimon he noticed Dante was in trouble. Using all his speed Skylar rushed over and took the most of the hit for Dante. The force of the attack mixed fighting with Ester caused him to be in a weak state. He then forced himself to look at Chris as did Dante and Artemis as they knew what would happen next. All three then knew they were too late and collapsed. Then Dante and Artemis glowed as they reverted to their lower stages. Artemis now Gatomon and Dante now Tsunomon. Skylar forced himself to stand wanting to make one final rush to save Chris the two other digimon doing the same although all were barely standing.

Chris looked at his defeated digimon and knew what they were about to do. "Skylar, Dante, Artemis no!" He yelled. He could feel his eyes water knowing if they moved they'd be deleted "Stop it! Stop it! STOP IT!" He yelled. He then glared at the Chaos Organization and their newest member wanting nothing more than to see the end to all of them. For his crests destruction, for hurting his digimon, and for stealing Marcus. "I want it to end!" He yelled. Suddenly his digivice flashed a dark purple and the symbol of saturn, the symbol of destruction appeared and the tile Skylar held floated up and flew to the digivice as it began to form the crest of destruction.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:17 am

Sho watched as the power began radiating from Chris, he thought it amusing how the power of darkness was the only power a supposed good guy had left.

Gargomon looked at the crest and the digimon wanting them to fight so that he could test his new power.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:54 am

As Marcus laid Chris down he would turn and chuckle, walking away and towards the control panel. "Quite a shame then. I would have figured you'd jump at the idea of being close to me." He would press a button that would cause the glass to rise around Chris. He wouldn't turn to look at the boy, but could easily feel the chaotic energy resonating off of him. "In a way, you get your wish." He would press another few buttons that would cause Reiji's and Luka's panels to release and then sink back to join the others and then another to rise up near the main control. "Sho... would you please contain the bird?"

Both Luka and Reiji would be caught off guard by Marcus's actions and would run towards him.

"Marcus! What are you doing?!" She knew what he was doing. It was the same thing that their previous leader did when he passed down all he had to Marcus. "Don't... you'll kill yourself!"

"No I won't..." He would whip out his digivice and place it on the panel. "I've grow much stronger in our time away. I'll show you... I'll show the whole world!" He would smoothly place both of his hands on the panel, Marcus's body would light up with the color of two different digisoul auras. One would be a greenish color and the other would be a red color. These two would spiral around him and then dive into the panel, quickly moving on it's way to Chris. "Chris Shadowheart, but the power that was passed on to me, I will mold you into something of both power and respect, fear and admiration, lust and vengence. While at first you may refuse it, soon you will come to crave it and desire it above life itself. Accept this gift and join us as we show the world what power truly is!" His pupils would dilate from amount of power being released and his digivice would erupt with spikes from around its head.

The digivice that Chris owned would fly from out of his possession and be warped by the digisoul that was being given to him. It's shape would close in on itself making it much longer than before. On the from of it, two wings would appear, one yellow and the other black. On the base a face would appear with shining eyes that would manipulate Chris's body like a puppeteer would do for to his puppet, forcing the boy's arm up to grasp the new digivice and accept the dark gift that it had to offer

User Image

[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/Decorated images/Digimon Card Post/ChaosChris.png[/IMG]

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:30 pm

Skylar was surprised as the tile floated from his hands forming the crest of destruction. He thought for a minute they would have a chance, however, he was forced to watch as Chris was being corrupted Skylar's eyes going wide at the sight of it. "Chris no!" He yelled as loud as he could.

Chris frowned as he herd Marcus's words, he couldn't help but wonder would he be able to be close to Marcus again. He then looked at the digivice as it floated into the air and became corrupted. Right as the digivice corrupted the crest of destruction entered it. It seemed to radiate dark energy and Chris could feel his arm being forced to grab it. "No, I don't want it...I don't" He said. As he grabbed it he felt both dark forces rush into him at once. "Gah!" He screamed as he felt the burning of the corruption spreading through him. When it was over he went limp for a moment. When he finally recovered there was something different about him. The obvious being his eyes had changed color they were now purple with small shards of gold in them. They also no longer had the innocent appearance they once had. It took a minute for him to recover from the feeling of being disoriented, but he then looked at Marcus "I feel strange...I feel good" He said before he smiled.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:30 pm

"With pleasure, Gargomon."
The bunny digimon leapt into the birds path roaring with joy.
"Animal Uppercut!!!"
His Gatling gun arm whizzed up to come in contact with the chin of the bird, his gatling guns already warming up to shoot once the bird had been hit.
Sho meanwhile was watching what Marcus was doing with interest.

The Gamblator

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:58 am

Marcus slouched over the panel, his aura dying out like a flame have its air removed. He was soon very tired, barely able to keep his footing. He looked up as he heard Chris begin to talk behind the glass. It sounded suspicious to him. "Heh, really now? So you gonna call your digimon off?" He raised a hand to tell Sho to stop his Gargomon from completely demolishing the weakened bird digimon. He turned his attention back to Chris, still contained in the glass. "How do I know that you aren't pulling my leg?" Marcus was no fool. He could tell that Chris was different, that he was compliant. Sure there were bound to be some bursts where his old persona would try to struggle, that much was for certain, but with Marcus as drained as was now, defending himself against a super-charged Chris would only bring problems.

Gaomon would move to help his tamer stand up. He would have the same smirk on his face as he looked from Marcus to the boy imprisoned in glass.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:01 am

"Gargomon, stop."
Gargomon stopped mid punch and leapt back to Sho.
"He was boring, didn't even put up a fight."
"Stay on your guard, we don't know if he'll stop yet."

The Gamblator

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:32 am

Chris looked at Marcus and nodded "Well I would but I'm kind of stuck" he said. He was a bit irritated with still being stuck, but wanted to hurry up and get freed. When he herd Marcus ask him how did he know that he wasn't tricking him he smirked "Well you'll just have to trust me" He said his voice having an almost dark suggestive tone to it. In his current position he really couldn't do much to stop his digimon "Besides I'm kind of bored with being stuck in this glass cage" He said.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:50 pm

Kitsune Muggy

"Ok here we are in Drive City the town of chaos and destruction", said Nicholas as he and Serafina arrived.

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Kitsune Muggy

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:03 pm

ultimatemk

"Wow...." Serafina said, looking around.

"I don't like it here..."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:08 pm

Kitsune Muggy

"I remember that there was a time when this place was filled with happiness until it was attacked by bandits and stuff. Heck evil surrounds this place and consumes it as a whole.", said Nicholas who then laughed.

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Kitsune Muggy

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:12 pm

ultimatemk

"Is there a way we can fix it?" Serafina asked.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games