Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:48 pm

Jericho sat down by Marq's side staring over his unconscious body. At first he couldn't help but feel a deep seated hatred for what he allowed a carefree spirit like Destin to become, but he had to calm himself. One doesn't scorn another for their mistakes but rather helps prevent them. With a heavy sigh he stood up and walked towards Leoman, tapping his back.

"Leomon, I want to become a part of this training, along with my partner Guile. We've been through a lot, but we want to become stronger. Our reasons are our own, but you seem reliable enough to give results." said the young man in a stern yet respectful tone of voice.

Guile was still rather upset about the whole event, pouting in the corner. How could he let a Dark Digimon best him even after everything he had gone through to earn his title as Decimo. It made him sick to his stomach. . . even more so since his superior, the Primo, was a Mirage Gaogamon.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:13 pm

User Image
Marq.
Is there a reason everything keeps happening to me?!
CP:4/7

User Image
Destin
"I vow to serve him and protect him
from harm,just as I did before I died..."

"Hmm?" Leomon turned to see the boy that was tapping him on the shoulder. He listened as Jericho spoke and kept a straight face even though he was amazed by how he presented himself. "If you would like to join them, then I don't see why not. You're a bit behind, but I can already tell that three missed trials won't hinder the results that much." He rubbed his large hand through his hair and sighed for a moment.

Marq began to stir as his energy was began to build back up. Not yet opening his eyes, he moved his hand to his head, "oooh, my head." He reached downward and felt the fur of his partner and pulled him close with tears starting to form. I'm... sorry, he whispered to Destin.

User Image
Leomon aka Hiro
~"I live that I may empower the weak to become stronger,
or at least break the ones that can't, just kidding..."~

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:18 pm

Jericho smiled before he bowed in appreciation. He then did something rather strange: he pulled out his Decimo Firearm as well as its Card Shots and handed them to Leomon. "If I'm going to train with them, I'm going to do it like its meant to be done, not with these gimmicks. Just like back in the day." chuckled the young man as he walked up to Mard and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"He'll be alright Marq, he knows you care about him." said the young man as he rubbed the disgruntled tamer's shoulder a bit, hoping to calm him down.

Guile walked up to his new instructor and offered a bow as well, however he was rather cheeky. . .after bowing he proceeded to somersault and then stand on his hands, clapping his feet together in order to cause a scene. "Heh. . . still got it~"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:36 pm

User Image
Marq.
CP:5/7

User Image
Destin

Leomon accepted Jericho's items and placed them on a nearby table that had a miniature statue of Victorygreymon on it. He then turned to see the Guilmon do a trick, rolling his eyes in response. "Guilmon, they're all the same." he said to himself. He quickly noticed that Marq was coming too and walked over to joy them. "Welcome back to the land of the living, I didn't think you'd make it through this time." he chuckled.

Marq also chuckled and then froze as he realized that it was Leomon speaking to him. "OH s**t!!!" Marq jumped off of the couch and backed against a wall panicking, "What the hell are you doing here?!" He cradled the sleeping Wanyamon in arms as he pointed another shaking finger at the lion digimon.

"I figured that you were in a bind so I thought I come visit you." Leomon placed his hands on his hips and shook his head. "Turns out I was right. You did it again you know and now you're paying for it."

"I... I know." Marq looks down at the digimon in his arms.

User Image
Leomon aka Hiro

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:44 pm

Guile was slightly offended by that comment and couldn't help but point his tail at the uppity Leomon and shout out in response! "Racist!" He was obviously joking, but he wondered what Leomon would think of him if he ever saw him during Decimo training. . .

Jericho then paced around, noticing the various ornaments around him. . . it was amazing! It was like the perfect dojo for a martial arts master, he couldn't believe he was in such an interesting environment! He then walked back to Marq and sat down next to him. "Hey there champ, are you alright?" said the young man with a smile.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:11 pm

User Image
Marq.
CP:6/7

User Image
Destin

Leomon ignored the Guilmon and looked at Marq for a moment and then turned toward Jericho. "Yeah, this is Greymon's Dojo. There are seven more just like this... probably abandoned by now, but who knows."

Marq feel to his knees and looked at Jericho with teary eyes and then quickly wiped them with his free arm. "I'm cool, it's just that Papa is here to see me like this." Marq had a quick impulse to run away but figured that Leomon would just catch him before he could get to the door.

"Don't, young one... I know what you're thinking." Shook his head and moved to Marq, picking and setting him on his feet. "We try and fail and try and fail again... It's an ongoing cycle that you'll have to get used to. You'll eventually get it right... or reduce Destin down to a digitama."

"Thanks, Leomon, thanks..."

"Don't mention it and as an added bonus, call me Hiro."

User Image
Leomon aka Hiro

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:37 pm

"Hiro. . . sounds like something you'd name some old Samurai or a Martial Artist that dies half way into the movie." retorted Guile sarcastically as he sniffed around on all fours, sticking his nostrils in a variety of places to get a feel for the dojo.

"Come on Guile, we're getting an opportunity to train without repercussion the least you could do is mind your manners. If you don't pipe down I'm not taking you out for coffee. . ."

"I'll be good!" shouted Guile like an innocent child was he heard the threat.

"Hey Marq, you called this Leomon, sorry I mean Master Hiro, Papa? Were you raised by him?" asked the tamer with a rather confused expression on his face.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:02 pm

User Image
Marq.
CP:7/7

User Image
Destin

Hiro threw Guile an evil stare that said he could make the digimon's life a living hell. He stood and walked away for a moment, moving toward the back of the room where an ornament of a dragon's head hung on the wall. He placed his hand in the mouth and watched as the wall opened to reveal a portal of some sort. "Well when you're ready, here's the gate to the next trial." Hiro pulled his hand out and massaged it for a moment.

"I guess you could say so. Well it's a long stor---"

--"Aww, Marq no tell old story again. Story make Destin wook bad..."

Marq looked down to see a puppy-faced fur ball looking at him. "DESTIN!" Nearly suffocating the ball.

User Image
Leomon aka Hiro

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:31 pm

Chris had fallen asleep waiting for Marq to awaken. He slowly opened his eyes to see Marq was awake. He quickly hugged his old friend and his new friend Destin "I'm so glad you guys are alright I was so worried about you guys" He said. He felt tears on his face. He then realised what he was doing and let him go and blushed for a moment. "..sorry about that I was worried..don't do that again alright" He said. He then looked back at both of his digimon who were sleeping.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Jericho chuckled a bit as he saw the trio have a "bromantic" moment. He couldn't help but smile as he walked up to his own Digimon and gave him a large hug, squeezing him from the chest.

"Geh what's this for? Are you sick or something?" said Guile as he blinked a bit placing his palm on Jericho's head to check his temperature.

"DECIMO MARTIAL ART LEVEL 5: RED HOT CHOP!" Shouted Jericho as he delivered a punishing Judo Chop to Guile's head causing him to fall flat on his bottom. "Guile. . .your an idiot, but your my Idiot."

"OW!. . . Mrrrrrow. . . likewise" said Guile as he felt his world spin. He couldn't help but Laugh since his tamer didn't actually hit him all that hard though his forehead was steaming from the impact. . .

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

yurescapex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:18 pm

-Jay shakes his head as he watches everyone in the room and speaks silently-"make a guess shadow who in this room doesnt belong"
Shadow:"i know Jaymon.."
-InsertEgoHere- Liger generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:13 pm

User Image
Marq.
CP:7/7

User Image
Destin

"Eh-hem... I hate to break of this heart-felt moment between friends and digimon, but we have a trial to complete." Hiro clapped his hands to get everyone's attention and replaced them back on his hips, letting his tail sway from side to side.
Hiro's Theme
"We?" Marq looked up at Hiro and tilted his head in confusion.

Hiro looked at Marq for a moment and then spoke. "Well, your friend got me thinking and I figured that I might as well give it a try. How about it, wanna be my tamer? Of course you'll have to work your butt before I can accept you and link with your digivice, but heck... it beats sitting around wondering if you're dead or not." Hiro winked at Marq as he waited by the portal.

"Nyaaaa...." Destin was rather oblivious at the moment as he settled into Marq's arms.

"NO SIR!! I am not worthy to have you as my partner, I mean..." Marq stood boldly and looked at Hiro, standing across the room in case the lion decided to force himself on Marq. "I mean... I would like that, but..."

"Marq... sometimes things are thrust upon us before we are even close to ready to deal with it. I know you have issues at the moment, but by golly, it's time to get over them." In mere seconds he was standing beside Marq with his arm on the boy's shoulder. "I believe in you, Chris, Jericho, Destin, and probably that guy over there believe in you as well, it's time to believe in yourself. Now come on..." Hiro picked Marq and Destin up and threw them over his shoulder as he prepared to charge for the portal.

User Image
Leomon aka Hiro

((We're not going to site 4 yet, there is major drama there, So unless anyone wants to fight an
Ultimate Chaosmon and die... we'll go to site 5... Say your words and then we move out

-DM Liger rofl ))

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:42 pm

Jericho smiled excitedly as he drew his Pendulum Progress from his slacks pocket. He chuckled aloud as he walked up to the portal and braced himself at a running pose, waiting for Hiro to announce a charging order! "My Lance, we're about to go for a wild ride, you ready for this?"

Guile ran up to Jericho and placed himself right next to him, his tail waving frantically as it curved into a variety of shapes. The poor thing was unable to control his anticipation. This would be the first time he's gone through real training since he attained the title of Decimo, and now. . . he'd have to earn it all over again. "I believe in you my Shield, with you at my side we can trounce any trial thrown at us!"

The duo nodded at each other before they eyed the gateway in front of them, their hearts pounding in unison. They had achieved synchronization before the training even began. They were like brothers, it could be seen, heard, and felt, it was obvious their bond was strong.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:10 am

Chris nodded and grabbed Dante before walking with Skylar "Alright lets go then" He said.. He looked to his friends and smiled "Are you guys ready" He said.

(Sorry it would be better but I g2g)

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

yurescapex

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:17 am

Jay:"i guess we'll be leaving come on Shadow
Shadow:-the Guilmon fixes the bandana around his neck and turns to leave the shack with his tamer-
Jay:all of you dont die now."-he smirks as he begins walking with his Guilmon-
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games