Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cdcash912

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:31 am

(Enter Soma, Patamon, Demidevimon and Ninjamon from somewhere.)
After getting spit out of the digiportal, Soma found himself in Network city.
"Hey guys, been awhile since we've ate, how about it?"
YEAH!!
They aid as they went to look for a restaurant.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:55 pm

[Enter Kanda from the Real World]

"Long time no see." Kanda beamed, her face breaking out into a rare smile. "I though you'd finally gotten bored of me." Kanda had often thought it weird how she had always considered herself Tapirmon's guest whenever she 'visited' the digiworld. After all, wasn't it her dream? Surely then Tapirmon was a guest in her imagination?

Kanda was pulled from her thoughts by Tapirmon tapping her on the leg with its trunk. "Hm?"
"I was saying that it has only been four months. Maybe if you wanted to see me you should of made the link." Tapirmon was very aware of his partners dillusion of this all being just a dream. When she had been younger he had actually encouraged it. Now it was starting to get annoying, after all it wasn't nice knowing that the person closest to you didn't even believe you were real. Besides it did take a lot out of him to reach out to Kanda's consciousness and transport her to the digiworld while she dreamt, using his control over dreams to make it a reality. It always left him with a rather large headache. No wonder he had never been able to digivolve. Every time he pulled Kanda into the digiworld his energy was majorly zapped.

Completely unaware of her partner's weariness Kanda started prattling on about what had happened to her since her last 'visit'.

Wiggs-sama

cdcash912

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:15 pm

They found a restaurant and sat down to eat. They ordered their meals and began to eat
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:28 pm

User Image User Image
[Jant enter from Dragon Eye Lake]
When Gazimon showed the city to Jant he was amzed by the size of it...and how abruptly it mended into the grass and turned into a city. Jant grinned and saw all the place he could practice his free running skills...there just might not be any police around to chase him. Gazimon was grinning.
"You like it?"
Jant could only nod his head.

TwewME

TwewME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:45 am

User Image User Image
"Race ya Gazimon!"
Jant took off running and doing his free running thing with Gazimon right by his side. Of course when it came to a wall climb Gazimon couldn't grip the wall. Jant helped him up.
"I guess there are a few things you can't climb huh?"
Gazimon just grumbled then ran ahead Jant walked along looking to see if there was any people around...he didn't see anyone. He saw other digimon and was kinda amazed at how many there was.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:01 am

It took a while for Tapirmon to realize that Kanda had stopped talking, he had stopped paying attention a while ago. It was only when he was wrapped on the head with her knuckles that he snapped back into the present. "What?" He grumbled. As a reply Kanda just pointed to the wall that they where stood against, on top of which a human and a digimon where taking in the view. "Isn't that a bit dangorous?" Questioned Kanda, taking a step out of the shadows to see the two better. Tapirmon didn't reply, too busy trying to work out if the two where a possible threat.

Wiggs-sama

TwewME

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:59 pm

User Image User Image
Jant turned in the other direction and noticed another tamer and her digimon watching them. He just looked at them and nodded his head. Then they continued on there way.
"Say gazimon. I see there are others with digimon so I'm not the only one?"
Gazimon laughed.
"No there are alot more then the one you saw."
The next highest place to go was a few feet jump onto another wall. Jant jumped over and weighted for Gazimon. He made it on all fours. They found a place on top of one of the building that looked over the whole city. Jant was speechless as seeing this.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:52 pm

As Soma finished eating, he asked the group a question.
"Where to next?"
We could always go to the lake.
Or go out and train!
Or we could go sleep...
Patamon said that before getting an evil stare from the group.
"I think swimming sounds like a great Idea. We could also train and get some rest at the lake."
So the lake it is!
Sounds fine to me.
Lets go then.
They said as they got up and ran out the door, Soma paying for the food before leaving. They began to walk to the park first before doing anything else.

cdcash912

Wiggs-sama

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:36 pm

Kanda put her hands behind her back, linking her fingers together as she did so. "Wow. He looked busy. Hey Tapirmon, do you think we should do something?" Her partner looked across at her, flicking his ears once as he thought it over. "Like what exactly?"

Kanda puffed out the air she had collected in her cheeks, blowing a stray strand of hair that had fallen across her face. "I don't know! Isn't there like anything you usually do for fun?" "Fun?" Tapirmon echoed deep in thought. Kanda continued to look about her as she waited for a response.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:32 pm

User Image User Image
"Well Gazimon as we already found our hangout place shall we go and check out the food place?"
Gazimon nodded his head.
"Yeah I'm starving."
Jant and Gazimon looked for a way down and found a ladder. When they reached the ground they saw a group with multiple digimon.
"I could have more than one partner?"
Gazimon nodded his head.
"Yeah but I'd still be the better digimon."
Jant laughed and they wen ton there mission to find some food.

TwewME

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:46 pm

Imperialdramon Dragon mode flew to a stop above the city. He beginto desend as he de-digivolve into a patamon. Toan slowly desended down as his feet touch the ground and caught Hao the Patamon.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:58 pm

Kaz made it to Network City, and spotted Toan down below. Persiamon grabbed his waist again, and she leapt off of Valdurmon's back. The freefall was fun, but as they neared the ground, Persiamon slowed them down and they landed with a soft thud as her feet hit the ground. Valdurmon had followed them at a slower pace, having de-digivolved to biyomon, and flying after them. Looking around Kaz realized all his digimon were with him, except for ancientgarurumon who was still in the digivice, too big to wander through the streets of network city.

endinglight

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:09 pm

"Astamon?" Toan said as he look around "Right here" He said as he walked out from the shadow. Toan smiled as he took out his walking cane "Lead the way, we gotta see Jace." Astamon nodded as he begin to guide everyone further downtown, to the abondon part of the city. Home of the poor and homeless. As they begin to walk down these street they saw fewer and fewer digimon or tamers walking the street. You could see out of the abondon house little eyes looking out at you and small whisper going around "Hay do you see this?" "Yea it can't be, He back." "Oh man, this must be big" "It Toan!" Toan just smiled as he walked down the street as if nothing was wrong.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:24 pm

Kaz walked along, oblivious to the stares and whispers around him. He was too busy watching his newest partner run around infront of him. Viximon was playfully rushing about, having a grand time. As the town around them changed, Kaz was almost too insulated by his many friends to notice, but he did, and as things got more and more run down and decrepit, he began to wonder who would choose to live here, when Toy town was so near by, and much better maintaned.

endinglight

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games