Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 926 927 928 929 930 931 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:40 pm

The Undead Suitor
all that drama could have been averted if Tenzins stupid wife didnt give korra advice

Worst ******** advice ever.
I didn't really get the end? So did Korra finally realize Mako is a d**k and stopped liking him?
(also, I think this was the "we don't have enough time for shipping in the rest of the 7 episodes of this season, so we're gonna get it out of the way" episode.)

Oh god, I love Supernatural. Stay away from 95% of the fandom though.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:21 pm

Eudaemon

Worst ******** advice ever.

"Oh, so that guy you like is happy with another girl? TELL HIM ANYWAYS AND BREAK THEM UP SO YOU CAN BE HAPPY"

thank you legend of korra, for giving the worst relationship advice this side of twilight

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:35 pm

that stupid thor post i made is almost to 5k notes

tumblr why

why did i name my cat thor
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:22 am

Tezca Frost
Chixen: I saw the moon it was huge for sure,but did not know it was last night when that would happen thought that was later in the year. Glad you were having such a nice weekend.
Day
Evening
Thanks! Quite a few islanders had a moon viewing party at one of the beaches I was showing off to my guests, but I didn't have the time to stay. Apparently there was going to be drumming later too.

I guess now I better watch that Korra episode so I'm in the loop.

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:12 am

Broke my gluten fast this evening. Feel sick again. Gonna go gluten free for a couple of weeks, I think.
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:05 am

Chixen
Tezca Frost
Chixen: I saw the moon it was huge for sure,but did not know it was last night when that would happen thought that was later in the year. Glad you were having such a nice weekend.
Day
Evening
Thanks! Quite a few islanders had a moon viewing party at one of the beaches I was showing off to my guests, but I didn't have the time to stay. Apparently there was going to be drumming later too.

I guess now I better watch that Korra episode so I'm in the loop.
I really like the picture of the first one thats a neat rock formation.
Oh thats rather neat moon viewing party sounds fun on a beach. Having guests around probably even better, that is to bad least still got to see the moon. Might be for the best you leave lool.

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:51 am

Mo fuggin grind time!

*slumps*
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:51 am

warrior_of_boognish
Mo fuggin grind time!

*slumps*

YOU CAN DO IT! /cheers

xd

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:45 pm

I want to eat. Like all the time. It's really annoying. -.-
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:33 pm

in a way, the shoddy romansu stuff in Korra gives me hope.. it's obvious that they're kinda bad at it, so hopefully they are getting it over with and then getting on to the stuff I care about

BENDING

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:05 pm

Five episodes in is way too early for this crap. Hated that Korra episode so much, except for the Bolin parts. I don't know why they thought it a good idea to force the romance so early on, with all the hype for that cartoon you'd think they'd have enough seasons to allow a normal progression from becoming friends to love confessions. Gah.

Tezca Frost
It used to be a popular spot to dive off of, but I never hear anyone doing it anymore, likely because it's not the safest of areas. Quite a few mudsharks in the water too apparently, which makes some people uncomfortable, even though they're pretty much harmless. I'm definitely never going swimming there, ha.
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Chixen
Five episodes in is way too early for this crap. Hated that Korra episode so much, except for the Bolin parts. I don't know why they thought it a good idea to force the romance so early on, with all the hype for that cartoon you'd think they'd have enough seasons to allow a normal progression from becoming friends to love confessions. Gah.

Tezca Frost
It used to be a popular spot to dive off of, but I never hear anyone doing it anymore, likely because it's not the safest of areas. Quite a few mudsharks in the water too apparently, which makes some people uncomfortable, even though they're pretty much harmless. I'm definitely never going swimming there, ha.
Yeah you would think they would not do that,but hey need to get rid of it so can go past it eventually I hope its focused less on in the upcoming episodes [though i'm certain it will not be]
Gonna predict the finals "The fire's are down two rounds looks like they will lose completely" Korra: Friendship! "some how they managed to ko everyone out of the ring they win"

Well it does not look like it would be very safe to dive off of that just looks like something bad waiting to happen. Well that only makes it twice as dangerous any shark even if typically harmless can become so. That is probably the smartest move to stay away though does look like a neat place to visit look around.

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:04 pm

Chixen

5 episodes in? Hell, they were pushing it at the end of the very first episode (well, I guess it was the second, but they were shown back to back)

Like...I should love this show

But I don't.

Except Bolin.
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:15 pm

The Undead Suitor

5 episodes in? Hell, they were pushing it at the end of the very first episode (well, I guess it was the second, but they were shown back to back)

But I don't.

Except Bolin.
True, but I had foolishly hoped they'd slow it down a bit, just thought the writers wanted it known that the character were attracted to each other since the beginning. I thought it a good sign that Mako was getting a girlfriend, but then they go and aggressively attack with all this Korra love nonsense.

I feel the same way as you do. I know I'll keep watching it, but I don't love it as much as I was expecting to.

Chixen

Sweet Witch

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:06 pm

Chixen
The Undead Suitor

But I don't.

Except Bolin.
True, but I had foolishly hoped they'd slow it down a bit, just thought the writers wanted it known that the character were attracted to each other since the beginning. I thought it a good sign that Mako was getting a girlfriend, but then they go and aggressively attack with all this Korra love nonsense.

I feel the same way as you do. I know I'll keep watching it, but I don't love it as much as I was expecting to.

sometimes i feel like Im the only one that likes Asami

I mean, shes like the nicest character, but I just know they're going to turn her into the jealous cold b***h type because subtly is overrated

same with Amon. They totally could have had a sympathetic villain that could make Korra question her status of avatar and bending in general

but they just made him this psychotic mustache twirling villain

I mean, Amon totally has a ******** point. Every war HAS been about bending, or fought with bending. And everyone that's a non bender is caught in the middle, effectively powerless against the people that can ******** make earthquakes and shoot lightning out of their hands.
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 926 927 928 929 930 931 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games