Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 925 926 927 928 929 930 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:25 pm
Chixen
It's been such a beautiful weekend here, the weather is perfect! Spent yesterday and this morning at quite a few different beaches, walked a couple trails and have just been enjoying nature. Did anyone see the super moon last night?
I didn't see it. What did the moon do?! I'm wanting to know since I missed it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:29 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Biggest moon of the year, last night was when it was closest to earth.  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:30 pm
Hello hello I am alive. as;ldfkj

I just saw The Avengers omfg. THAT BROMANCE. crying
It gave me Tiger and Bunny feels.

User Image

^^^ Bolin related reaction image  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:33 pm
Chixen
Magnificent Moonbeam
Biggest moon of the year, last night was when it was closest to earth.
I see. Sounds really big and pretty... emotion_kirakira  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:37 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
There's some nice photos online, I didn't manage to take my own though, had company over and got sidetracked by other things. But I looked out the window before going to bed, and it was much brighter than how it usually looks here.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:42 pm
Chixen
Magnificent Moonbeam
There's some nice photos online, I didn't manage to take my own though, had company over and got sidetracked by other things. But I looked out the window before going to bed, and it was much brighter than how it usually looks here.
I see.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:44 pm
*Is addicted to Supernatural* o.o

I never knew this show was so much fun.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:26 pm
I really want to watch Supernatural, but it's got 7 seasons so far, and that's quite a few episodes to watch if I want to start at the beginning. Maybe when I get a lot of free time I'll attempt it.  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:48 pm
Chixen
I really want to watch Supernatural, but it's got 7 seasons so far, and that's quite a few episodes to watch if I want to start at the beginning. Maybe when I get a lot of free time I'll attempt it.

It only get's interesting after the whole apocalypse thing starts. So from season 4 and up.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:52 pm
Iehonatane
It only get's interesting after the whole apocalypse thing starts. So from season 4 and up.
Well that's good to know, are the earlier seasons mostly self-contained episodes then? I just don't want to jump in and be confused because I've missed some major story arc.  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:03 pm
Chixen
Iehonatane
Well that's good to know, are the earlier seasons mostly self-contained episodes then? I just don't want to jump in and be confused because I've missed some major story arc.

Well, the first two seasons deal with them hunting the demon that killed their mother and the third focuses on trying to save Dean from going to hell. The apocalypse stuff starts in the fourth season. There is some overlap with the storyline and the characters of course. It does explain itself quite well in the later episodes though. (flashbacks and so on) But of course it's good to watch from the start since then you'll get all the little references. Most episodes in the first couple seasons have their own independent plot and the main plot runs in the background. But later it's just a one big storyline.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:08 pm
Iehonatane
Well, the first two seasons deal with them hunting the demon that killed their mother and the third focuses on trying to save Dean from going to hell. The apocalypse stuff starts in the fourth season. There is some overlap with the storyline and the characters of course. It does explain itself quite well in the later episodes though. (flashbacks and so on) But of course it's good to watch from the start since then you'll get all the little references.
I see. Yeah, I usually like starting from the beginning, but that's still good to know. Most of the shows I'm currently watching are having their finales soon anyway, so I should have plenty of free nights to watch it. I don't know why I was thinking I wouldn't have time.  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:44 pm
Iehonatane
*Is addicted to Supernatural* o.o

I never knew this show was so much fun.

I love how they make fun of themselves, like when they visit the Winchester convention or the episode where they come to the real world rofl

Kripke is awesome.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:06 pm
yay my computer is working again.
heart  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:17 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Hello hello I am alive. as;ldfkj

I just saw The Avengers omfg. THAT BROMANCE. crying
It gave me Tiger and Bunny feels.

User Image

^^^ Bolin related reaction image
Good to see you are

Yes it was so very good of a movie did you see the last minutes after credits that was one of my favorite parts in who it was. Hulk stole the show though.

That is perfect picture poor bolin gonk

Chixen: I saw the moon it was huge for sure,but did not know it was last night when that would happen thought that was later in the year. Glad you were having such a nice weekend.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 925 926 927 928 929 930 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games