Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 918 919 920 921 922 923 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:20 pm
Slick Southpaw
Druddigon
Woo,got a modus 3rd gen and can't even come up with a look for the hat emotion_facepalm
Ugh, that hat! I swear, it's the only thing that made me look at the EI in the first place.
But it's got wolf ears emotion_donotwant

If it was plain, I would have bought in a heartbeat. I get the theme and all, character wise and whatnot, but a non-eared version would be so lovely. I still think all the pixel work is great and amazingly well done.

...I just won't buy it. Maybe we can get some gold shop non-ear knockoffs? emotion_kirakira

Maybe I do like the ears however XD

I'll hold on to it and see if it inflates so that I can get gold for my quests.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:23 pm
Druddigon
Slick Southpaw
Druddigon
Woo,got a modus 3rd gen and can't even come up with a look for the hat emotion_facepalm
Ugh, that hat! I swear, it's the only thing that made me look at the EI in the first place.

If it was plain, I would have bought in a heartbeat. I get the theme and all, character wise and whatnot, but a non-eared version would be so lovely. I still think all the pixel work is great and amazingly well done.

...I just won't buy it. Maybe we can get some gold shop non-ear knockoffs? emotion_kirakira

oh well...uh, more props to ya then.
/wants a decent looking fedora like hat that isn't super fancy with accessories but doesn't eat your head or look too small for your noggin.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:25 pm
Slick Southpaw
Druddigon
Slick Southpaw
Druddigon

/wants a decent looking fedora like hat that isn't super fancy with accessories but doesn't eat your head or look too small for your noggin.

Maybe drinky will give us something
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:25 pm
>My face when I find a leak: emotion_dowant
>My face when I realize it's so minor, it's not worth it to make a thread about it: emotion_donotwant

Also, thanks for the Tumblr recs, everyone! My secret weakness is cake blogs. I can't read Cake Wrecks anymore because I'll suddenly realize it's three hours later when I think it's only ten minutes.

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:30 pm
Druddigon
Slick Southpaw
Druddigon
Slick Southpaw
Druddigon

Maybe drinky will give us something
User Image
No me gusta
I think the only thing I don't own that Drinky made for EI's is the Bad Moon and that Jewel thing. I don't even wear like half of them except these HOMG HORNS FROM CHANGELING ARE PERFECT but I've always loved her work.

<3

...minus how I wish I could sport those awesome jugs without that big ol' nose...

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:35 pm
Druddigon
Slick Southpaw
Druddigon

Most likely, there'll be a version without the ears. With collaboration EIs, it's not unprecedented for multiple versions to be put out (for example, with the Zodiacal - there were variations of poses; I think this held for the Antique Shop and Gogh Reed as well).

Also: oh god the troll titties. I do love that practically every time they do a skin that bulks up the male base, it gives the female base humongous knockers.  

Phoenix Goliathane

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:40 pm
Phoenix Goliathane
Druddigon
Slick Southpaw
Druddigon

Most likely, there'll be a version without the ears. With collaboration EIs, it's not unprecedented for multiple versions to be put out (for example, with the Zodiacal - there were variations of poses; I think this held for the Antique Shop and Gogh Reed as well).

Also: oh god the troll titties. I do love that practically every time they do a skin that bulks up the male base, it gives the female base humongous knockers.

like wingding? XD
wingding are even bigger especially the pants it comes with emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:46 pm
I'm still too lazy to quest for the evening star,maybe I'll go for something smaller or make a quest thread never made one before. emotion_omnomnom  

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:51 pm
Phoenix Goliathane

<3 as how it should be. But that noooooose. I can only make it work sometimes emo  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:42 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Meromictic
Magnificent Moonbeam
It went all well so far. Now I guess from looking at my Prize collection, I'm not sure if I'm getting questing/buyer's remorse for it...I mean sure it's worth 5 mill, but I'm not sure if I should sell it so I can get both Ciels I'm missing...

You should just quest for the Ciels. >o>

Because you worked really hard to get that Prize collection. I'm sure you'll be able to get the Ciels pretty easily. What two are you missing?
Storge and Eros. I have Agape and Rosamund's Revenge. I guess I should quest for them. I mean I've even tried selling my Valhalla armor as I know I wore that thing for 2 years but i love the Ice Queen hair more. redface Maybe I could sell that and a Moonbeam component I bought not too long ago. :sweat;

Either way, I hope you're able to get them. c:

I plan on buying the bundle on friday when I get paid. >> I'm thinking about getting a second one since the Ciel items seem to be really popular.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:46 pm
Meromictic

Either way, I hope you're able to get them. c:

I plan on buying the bundle on friday when I get paid. >> I'm thinking about getting a second one since the Ciel items seem to be really popular.
Thanks, I'm going to need it. I sold a few things and I'm only close to 200k away from getting Storge. gonk I'll have to work more harder to get Eros, either first or 2nd gen. But then again hopefully we get a Ciel bundle with a RR recolor in white and cream. I love the RR constricting garments but I'd love it more if it was in white. I'd rock that no problem.

Edit: Friday I'm going to the dentist and the screening for a movie my boyfriend is in called Villainy for the Lonely" about a madman, a serial killer, and a ghost in a love triangle among the cast of sordid villains.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

emotion_kirakira  

Teh Savior
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:32 pm
I've Gaia'd the crap out of myself today gonk

So much alchemy, so much zomg, so much fishing...wrists...burning!  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:35 pm
Teh Savior
Makes me think of this  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:06 pm
so i already reached level 20 in summer springs

where are my items  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 918 919 920 921 922 923 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games