Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:58 pm
Gabriel whistled slowly. "Yeah, that made sense to me," he said, slowly lifting his goblet in a cheers to you, mate gesture at Sirius's back, drinking from it in his silent salute to the old prankster. "I have to say I agree with him too. I'd rather have that then grow up and be practical."

"Um, Mr. Gabriel, sir, didn't your mum ever yell at you for being immature? 'Cos mine did".

Gabriel was solemn for a moment after hearing that sentence, all the laughter gone from his eyes. He was lost in thought for a short while, thinking of his childhood.

"No, she couldn't," he said quietly. "Me mum died when I was two."

Shaking the sadness from him, he glared at the girl, though it was in a mocking fashion. "And don't call me 'Mr.' I'm 24! I'm too young for that sort of title," he told her simply. "Just call me Gabriel."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:42 pm
As soon as he was out of sight of the Great Hall, Sirius turned into Padfoot and raced down the hallways barking just because he could.

He skidded to a halt in front of the big fruit bowl picture and turned back into Sirius before tickling the pear. It giggled and the painting swung open. He walked in.

"Dobby!!!" he called. The house elf with too many socks appeared in front of him.

"Sirius Black sir!" he squeaked. "Sirius Black, sir, is back! Harry Potter must be very happy to have his Sirius Black back, sir! Dobby is very happy to see Sirius Black, sir!" Sirius grinned.

"Great to see you too Dobby, now look, could you do me a huge favor?" Dobby's eyes grew as wide as saucers and he nodded frantically.

"Yes sir! Dobby will do anything Sirius Black asks Dobby to do, sir! Dobby would be most happy to do Sirius Black a very very huge favor!" Sirius grinned.

"Brilliant, now listen carefully Dobby...I need you to remember this exactly word for word ok? Now in the third floor there is a statue of a humpbacked witch--"

"Dobby knows the statue that Sirius Black speaks of!" Sirius grinned.

"Brilliant, now I need you to bring six barrels..."

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Sirius grinned whistling as he sauntered down the hallway. He was randomly ambling throughout the castle wallowing in self-satisfaction.

Only one thought occupied his mind.

Sirius Orion Black, Prankster Extrodinare and Brilliant Genius.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:12 pm
"No, she couldn't," he said quietly. "Me mum died when I was two."

Kathryn opened her mouth several times before saying an apology. "God dammit why do I always make things worse" She thought to herself. Scruching a hand into a fist she pressed her fingernails into her skin as punishment.

"And don't call me 'Mr.' I'm 24! I'm too young for that sort of title, Just call me Gabriel." He added. Kathryn nodded silently before hastily looking at Remus.

"How long do you think he'll be gone?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:16 pm
Remus looked up from his examination of his potato and to Kathryn. "With Sirius, you can never tell. He's likely up to something, and I'm out of the loop which makes me feel a bit," he struggled for the right word, "apprehensive."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:32 pm
Gabriel just grinned, looking at the entrance which through Sirius had left. "I dunno, makes me curious, and itchy," he said. "Wish he would get back - I wanna know what he's up to. Won't be able to tell unless he's here... unless he's the type of prankster that likes to be far away from the scene when the pranks are there. I wouldn't know." He turned to Remus. "Is he that type of guy?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:43 pm
Kathryn chuckled and shook her head. "I don't know how you could've tolerated him for so long Remus," She said in wonder. "Oh wait... I said something insensitive again didn't I? God dammit!" She thought aloud, smacking her forehead with her palm.  

Lunar_Blade

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:50 pm
Gabriel reached over to Kathryn and ruffled her hair. "Stop smacking yourself for saying things," he told her seriously, though there was a twinkle of laughter in his dark eyes. "Honesty is good - and you usually speak what you think, if I'm right. Nothing wrong with that, neh?"

He stared at the half-filled goblet in front of him, poking it with his spoon. "I wish that was alcohol," he muttered to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:56 pm
Sirius ran up the stairs to the Gryffindor Boy's Dorms two at a time. After a very embarrassing conversation and a second apology with the Fat Lady, and a promise on both sides to not let it happen again--nor let it be spoken of again, he finally managed to get in the Gryffindor Tower. He burst into the dorm and glanced around.

"Oh where oh where could the little trunk be? Oh where oh where could it be?" he sang.

"Oh Harold James Potter! Harold James Potter!" he called out before his eyes rested on Harry's trunk.

"Bingo!" he said striding forward and kneeling in front of it. He ghosted his fingers on the lid.

"Treasure Trunk, Treasure Trunk, show me your treasure," he muttered before opening the trunk and grinning. He pulled out the invisability cloak and the Marauders Map.

"It's been far too long," he muttered slinging the cloak over his body.

"I solemnly swear I am up to no good..."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:58 pm
Remus shook his head, snickering as Kathryn scolded herself. "If you all don't mind, I'm going to go see if I can track down Sirius and stop him before he doesn't something illegal," he announced, standing up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:07 pm
Kathryn flattened her ruffled-up hair and gave a weak apologetic smile at Gabriel.

"I wish that was alcohol,"

Kathryn's blue-steel eyes sparkled with laughter. "I remember, ages ago when I was in first year, there was this 7th year boy called Chris, he tried to turn water into alcohol and in the end the cut overflowed with beer until most of the Great Hall was wet," She told him. "He got detention, obviously," She added in a matter-of-fact way. Kathryn waved at Remus as he departed before looking back at Gabriel.

"Your 24, correct? Surely you can transfigure the water into whatever beverage you like"  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:28 pm
Remus shrugged, making his way down the Gryffindor table and out into the Entrance Hall. He stopped there, looking about and wondering if he should start relying on his ears and nose to find Sirius. If the man had gotten a hold of Harry's cloak he wasn't going to be seeing him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:37 pm
"Your 24, correct? Surely you can transfigure the water into whatever beverage you like"

Gabriel grinned goodnaturedly at her. "I suppose. I just don't know what will get me kicked out of my visit here or not," he said, then realized how much of a goody-two-shoes he sounded like. With a horrified look on his face he whipped out his wand, "Gah! If I ever say anything like that again, I give permission to anyone who wants to, to just hit me." He murmured something, waving his wand at the goblet. Instantly, the goblet was filled to the lid with his favorite drink. "Sometimes, I wonder why I bother with actually mixing drinks. Merlin knows I'm horrible at potions - so why would I be a better bartender." He lifted the goblet. "Cheers!" He began to drink the orange-juice-and-vodka mix more commonly known as the Screwdriver.

"Ah, perfect... as always."  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:48 pm
Sirius started down the stairs to the Entrance Hall. All he had to do was slip the map to Moony and then get up to the statue and wait for Remus to show up. It was simple, it was easy, it was brilliant.

It WAS all of that at least, and then he tripped on the Invisability cloak and with a squawk tumbled down the stairs half invisable and crashed into Remus.

He groaned and sat up before blinking down through the cloak to find himself on top of Remus with only his legs and half an arm visible.

"Moony!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:00 pm
After about a minute, Remus decided to just try the dorms. He was halfway to the stairs when he heard a curse and then the next thing he knew something fell into him, knocking him to the ground.

"Moony! Remus groaned, opening his eyes to half of an arm and a heavy body lying uncomfortably on top him.

"Sirius!" he said just as loudly, reaching up blindly and feeling for the soft material of the Invisibility Cloak. With a growl, he tugged it free, revealing a very untidy looking Sirius Black.

"What in the world are you trying to do, smoosh me to death?" he asked, not bothering to try and move. He was sure is it weren't for the werewolf healing factor, that his entire backside would be one giant bruise.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:14 pm
Sirius rolled off Remus and pulled him up so he wasn't lying on the stairs any more.

"Sorry about that, I tripped. Are you ok?" he asked taking the cloak back from Remus and gently resting his other hand on Remus' shoulder.

"Didn't break anything did you?"  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games