Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
Welcome! (Come introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count :D

View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:24 am
Hey! My name is SweetHugz. Feel free to call me 'Hugz' for short. I'm sure this guild will be fun. Also I like RPing. (Don't we all? >_<)

[I joined like a week ago but I keep forgetting to post so yeah... I remember now xD]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:25 am
Hello everyone thats new hope you enjoy your state sweatdrop  

Kitsuna15

Do U Dare

Dangerous Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:05 pm
Good afternoon, everyone!

Um, I'm Dallas, and I like video-gaming, writing, playing the piano, and drawing.

I hope to be a welcome addition to this Guild. =)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:33 pm
User Image.::Ladies And Gentlemen Good Evening, You've Seen That seeing is believing...

Hey, Sara invited me to join so I though, what the heck, and joined. Seems like a nice, friendly community. ^.^

Anywhoz, I'm Stormy-Mist, you can call me Mist, Stormy, Kristin, Krissie, Kris, or anything else you can think of. I like making new friends but I will not accept random friend requests, please try to communicate with me and talk first so we can get to know each other.

I hope to have fun here. =)

...Your Ears and Your Eyes Will Be Bleeding, Please Check To See If Your Still Breathing!::.User Image

January33

selenitrope

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:35 pm
Right, so I was invited here and I just accepted. I'm Violet. I do random things like drawing, reading, sewing, piano-playing, and talking about weird stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:18 pm
SweetHugz
Hey! My name is SweetHugz. Feel free to call me 'Hugz' for short. I'm sure this guild will be fun. Also I like RPing. (Don't we all? >_<)

[I joined like a week ago but I keep forgetting to post so yeah... I remember now xD]

Oh, you left me a profile comment earlier. n.n
Hehe, yay for more RPers. :D

sunnyxdaze
Crew

sunnyxdaze
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:19 pm
j u l i a n __aznsky
Good afternoon, everyone!

Um, I'm Dallas, and I like video-gaming, writing, playing the piano, and drawing.

I hope to be a welcome addition to this Guild. =)

Hey, I'm currently learning how to play the piano. :3
Though, I'm out of state now and I forgot to bring all my books. sweatdrop
Welcome to the guild, sweetie. [:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:22 pm
Stormy-Mist
User Image.::Ladies And Gentlemen Good Evening, You've Seen That seeing is believing...

Hey, Sara invited me to join so I though, what the heck, and joined. Seems like a nice, friendly community. ^.^

Anywhoz, I'm Stormy-Mist, you can call me Mist, Stormy, Kristin, Krissie, Kris, or anything else you can think of. I like making new friends but I will not accept random friend requests, please try to communicate with me and talk first so we can get to know each other.

I hope to have fun here. =)

...Your Ears and Your Eyes Will Be Bleeding, Please Check To See If Your Still Breathing!::.User Image

You have such a cool avatar. o___O
I have yet to come up with a sweet looking avatar that's green-themed. dx
Welcome. n.n

sunnyxdaze
Crew

sunnyxdaze
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:23 pm
Porcelain Violet
Right, so I was invited here and I just accepted. I'm Violet. I do random things like drawing, reading, sewing, piano-playing, and talking about weird stuff.

I heart drawing. ;3

&& Another piano player, eh?
That's really cool. o:

Welcome to the guild! :]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:53 am
hey I'm Rob. Not Bob, but Rob, so yah.... xd !!  

Alter--Meta

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:36 am
Sup? Name's Justin. Call me Skip. 16 yrs old. Hate most people. Slightly insane and homicidal. Love reading and video games. Need any more info? Come comment on my profile or pm me..... Those who do though, I feel extremely sorry for because they have then made themselves vulnerable to my insanity...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:38 am
yo.. i dont know any of you i just got this invite thing for this guild ._. anyway im jay and i like Waffles x33  

J a y No P a n t s

Andrew-Kun-Savior

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:40 am
So i got invited and i just join
my name is Andrew and im going into 8th grade soon
so nice to meet you all ^^

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:51 am
<33
Welcome, everyone >.<

<33

SapphireSara2
Captain

Electric~Rose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:10 am
I'm:
Alex
Living in New Jersey
A Bibliophile

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games