Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:14 pm
Majin held the map in his hand and was Mukuro went to leave he handed it to her. " Set that up with the troops downstairs so I can come down after and show them where they are going." Majin said looking at Mukuro who nodded taking the map and turned to leave with Cillia. " Let's go make this list. There must not be to many strong puppet users if your sister and you aren't a part of it." She said. " How many puppets masters are exiled?" She asked.

"Yes, Don't come back to the castle and waste a trip and power back here. Stay on the line." He snapped looking at her, annoyed that he had to repeat himself again and put into detail." Your listening skills are just as great as your skill to knock on a door before entering I see." The Jaganshi stared at her before moving around her and the desk heading for his closet to pull out his Katana, it was a custom build one and it was longer then his normal ones he used. It held white gold handle with Phoenix and dragon bone infused metal. It was pricy and rare and never used before till now. He placed the weapon on the desk and moved removing his tear top and grabbing a tank top and a cloak. " You cleared the room, what do want to talk about?" He said turning and looking at her. Majin didn't want her around him, she made him crave and go crazy and made him have issues thinking so getting rid of her well he planned out how to do this was supposed to be helpful and yet she didn't listen and he was getting flustered. Hiei hadn't been in this form in years and the added stress from this war and him trying to control himself and keep level headed was hard.

Kross nodded and turned to grab some gear and started to work on the other injured men around the room. " I hope I'll be able to help. My skills are probably not as great as your last helper but At least some help is good." He explained with a nod.

Kazu stood there thinking for a bit and nodded. " You and work better as a team anyway so I know if anything you'd be able to keep me safe if Im working on someone. So yes please come with me." Kazu said looking at her as he packed his bag. " Get packed and ready to roll out soon. I'll get Neko to shadow port us to the front line once back at the castle."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:27 pm
Neko frowned, narrowing her eyes and pointing to the mark on her shoulder. "You wanted me gone, you still do. My emotions might be a bit volitile given the tizzy your in, but i can tell that much." She snapped. Turning she faced him, one hand on her hip. "You damn near break Jens arm, your biting everyone's head off, your telling me to leave, and sending me out to where Ayame was last seen." She grit her teeth, ears still back. "I know theres a ******** war right now, but you need to realize that it isnt here." She had taken a step toward him, jabbing her finger inti his chest to get his point across, though she did avoid stabbing one of the eyes.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:42 pm
"Jencho started a war, He is the cause of this whole mess right now that I need to clean up." Majin said staring at Neko and let her shove his finger at her. " So far biting everyone's head off has gotten four groups of troops out, three heavy hitters and soon to be an on field Medic one Kazuhiro gets back." He snapped and shoved her back slightly from his personal space. His temper flaring and it was easy to tell.

" Yeah, I didn't want you back here because having you around here isn't making my job ******** easy." Majin added throwing his hand to the side. " I haven't been in this form in nearly 8 years maybe longer, I can't control myself and you being around makes the control even harder. Sending you to Akuro was the best bet." He snapped and tossed a small skull toward her that was on his desk. " Ayame is closer to the castle as well then that last point I sent you. I was keeping you safe even if you don't believe it." He snarled.

The small skull was a cat skull with a a few words on it. ' I'm coming for you.' That was it. It was easy to tell who it was from and who it was aimed at. " That was in our room this morning." He snapped. " You and I didn't even notice her slip in and out. I sent you away because I don't ******** want you here right now, It's ground Zero. "  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:14 pm
Neko took a few steps back as she was shoved. She hadnt intended to, but he was a lot stronger in this form. She moved to catch the skull, looking down at it and scowled, growling a bit and resisting the urge to whip it at his head. "You ******** dumbass! This us the kind of s**t you should be telling me about!" She slammed the skull down on the desk, causing it to crack, but not break. "I get im no good at listening sometimes, but i can't ******** hear what you don't ******** say! Telepathy is not in my skill set!"

"And another thing, when has any good ever come out of us splitting up? Your not protecting me, your bloating your own ego by thinking that this was Ayames plan from this beginning to get us separate! She already managed to do that once while you captain space cadet!"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:34 pm
Majin growled a bit staring at Neko and through his hand to the side, causing the door to slam behind her and the windows in the room to shake. " But it is, I've had a mind link open with you since we started screwing. You just never noticed it and don't ever use it." Majin snapped and through his hand in the air.

" I get it, You suck a ******** listening and I suck at communication. But I'm trying to keep a good amount of us alive. Right now, Ayame and half the demon world knows I'm here at the castle waiting for an open attack. I sent you to be with Akuro because Ayame knows you never leave my ******** side. I wanted her, Ina and Jack to all come at once." Majin said and held his head trying to calm himself down. " We where going to empty the castle and take the loss. But I forgot your a cat and you never ******** listen to anything." He snapped and he got himself close to Neko, right close to her face staring right at her. His power level making the room heat up around them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:43 pm
She blinked at him as he mentioned having a link to her. "Why wouldn't you ******** tell me that!" She growled, running her hands through her hair and pulling it a bit. She dropped her hands stated at him as he hot right up in her face.

"Look here you spikey haired moron! I will be damned if I'm going to stand here and have you insult my ability to listen, when your just as much at fault as i am! You wanna fight the three of them on your own! Fine! Ill be here waiting for the after show after they kick your stupid a**, because you were too ******** proud to fill me in on the ******** plan!"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:19 pm
Majon stared at Neko and ran his hand through his hair and laughed at her. “ Yor an idiot. I’ve talked to you through my mind link thousands of
Times during meetings and jobs” He said rolling his eyes and listened to her go off about other stuff.

He stayed right in her face and moved his hand onto the back of her head and his claws tangled in her hair pulling her forward as he kissed her, it was a harsh and tension filled kiss. He bit her lip lightly and pulled away from her. “ It’s a big turn on to see you so riled up.” He said with a smirk and put one hand on her hip and gripped it keeping her close. “ Fine, you want to stay in ground zero you can stay here with me. But you won’t be my bodyguard. You’ll be my ******** queen and you better be ready because there coming full force.” He said looking at her. Majin was going to go down with the castle originally and keep his crew and people safe, he was going to let Neko take his place as riled if he died. He moved finally and actually picked the woman up by her thighs and held her close to his waist and held her there kissing her again. His hand gripped her tights and his d**k was hard under his pants holding her close.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:10 pm
"Mmph!" She froze as he pulled her in and kissed her, a bit confused and little leary, even pushing him away a bit, but he wouldn't budge, instead he grabbed her hip and held her there. She relaxed a little staring at him as he explained about being turned on by her and her temper. "You a**. What are yo-" She had planned on saying more but he cut her off, and instead gave his terms of her staying as his queen. "Uh...alright..." her cheeks were pink, but she still had a stubborn look on her face. She hadn't actually given it any thought, that being mate marked to him would give her a title. He more or less knocked the wind out of her sails with that one. Hed take her by surprise further by lifting her up, feeling him hard against her. She kissed him back this time, slowly moving her arms around his neck, tilting her hips into him a bit. She pulled away after a moment, and stared at him. "Your still an a**."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:26 pm
“ I don’t think I’ve ever seen you so pink before in my life and stunned..this has been a treat” Majin chuckled and gripped her hips and slowly rocked his hips with hers, his hard on teasing her as he held her up, moving around he moved pressing her into the wall and used one hand to grab her face and forced it back to him as he started to make out with her roughly before slipping his hands around her and holding her between him and the wall.

“ Yeah, but that’s why you stayed with me and bit me back”He said with a smirk and moved slowly kissing down her neck and lightly bit her a few times. “ a quick ******** before we run into battle? That’s a great work out” he moaned out pressing into her more. He didn’t even want much fore play. He just wanted her now. His demonic side was much more different from just his normal side. His hand shifted slowly down her side and gripped her a**, teasing as he moved his hand down her leg and forcing her to wrap them around his waist.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:11 pm
"Yeah well, you aren't usually this forward." She smirked, resisting a bit as he pulled her face back to his and pressed her against the wall, moaning as he teased against her. She bit his lip back as he pulled away to move down her neck. Gasping a little as he bit her.

She moaned again as he pressed into her, suggesting a quicky. "Gods yes." She admitted, wrapping her legs around him like he wanted, her pants vanishing as she moved, kissing him again.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:19 pm
Majin held the one up with one strong arm and slowly moved his hand to undo his belt and unbutton his pants and slowly moved them down enough to get free. Once that was done he slowly moved his free hand over her c**t teasing her slowly before he moved and shoved his fingers in a few times at a fast pace. After a bit he slowly pulled his fingers out and licked them before he moved postion himself and entered her fast, no letting her adjust or anything. His hands moved around her him and gripped them, he wanted her to scream, or part of him did.

Jen moved standing with Mukuro and Cillia downstairs with the troops looking at the map and tapped it a few times. “ I’m taking my troop here, this is gonna blind side them because they won’t expdct anyone coming through this forest but I can get my troops out safely” Jen said crossing his arms.

Mukuro nodded and looked at Cillia. “ they should be done yelling at eachother. Will head back to the office.” she said and waved her hand telling Jen it was okay.

Kazu moved grabbing his bag and waited till Iaffrette was packed before leaving with her back to the castle. “ I’m going to give my keys to Isuna. Hiei wants to transfer all medical there and out of the castle apparently” He explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:34 pm
Scream she did, head back and back arched as she cried out from the sudden insertion. "Ah! ********!" It hurt but in a good way. She tightened her legs around him, urging him to move. "Dont stop. Oooh, please..." she begged, wanting more.

Cillia ran her finger along a tree line on the map. "You'll have to careful here, theres a ravine just past this tree line that you can see til its too late." She pointed out, looking up at Jen. As Mukuro mentioned going back to the office she nodded, but looked nervous. "Neko kinda looked kinda murderous earlier, do think theyre okay?" She asked.

Iaffrette grabbed her rucksack and her bow and quiver, walking out to join Kazu. "Why would he want it moved here? Theres better protection at the castle, is there not?" She asked  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:45 pm
Majin didn’t stop and kept moving and one point moved them from the wall to her on the desk and pulled away flipping her around and going right back in and bending her over the desk and clawing down her back. He was a lot more different during sex as Majin, a lot more rougher for sure, he let out a few grunts and moans before he finished and as he did claw back down her back leaning forward and biting her, leaning a noticeable hickey. He painted a few times and took a step away as he moved pulling his pants back on and fixing his belt looking st her with a smirk. “ are you done? We have people to murder.”

Kazu moved looking at Iaffrette and sighed as he walked. “ if his plan back fires his taking Ina,Ayame and James down with his castle and maybe even himself so he wants to clear any crew and worker out.” He explained as he walked with her.

Jen nodded and took a photo with his phone and smiled giving her a kiss and smiled. “ see you soon, Cil.” Jen smiled and started to leave and held his hand up calling his crew out as they started to leave.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:06 pm
Neko groaned, as kept going, her back pressed to the wall, hands clutching his shoulders for leverage as she moved to press against him, pushing him deeper. She dropped her legs once he moved them to the desk and pulled out. She caught her breath as he flipped her over, gasping as he pushed into her again and continued. Her claws dug into the desk, and she moaned loud as he raked down her back. The combination of the claws and him being rough had her finishing quickly, a shudder running through her ss he bit her and left a mark. "Oh ********..." she breathed, "thats tge kind of ******** you need a secret after." She joked, panting as well as she pushed herself up from the desk. She looked over her shoulder at her back and smirked. "Not the kind of battle scars I thought I'd have, but I'm not complaining." She shifted into a new set of black pants, these ones riding low but not as tight as her usual set. "Right, murdering people. Where would you like to start?"

Iaffrette blinked. "Thats a bold move. Neko is okay with that? I thought they were both newly mate marked to each other." She asked, heading for the castle

"Be careful!" Cilia called, turning to wall with Mukuro. "I really hope this doesnt.last too long...The war i mean." She explained.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:20 pm
Majin moved grabbing his Katana and placed it on his back and moved looking at her, he wiped the blood from his lip from the bite mark she had given him eariler and he smirked. He was happy with himself for sure. " We are heading front line." Majin said staring toward her and chuckled slightly. " My report came in, There still in there castle waiting. I'm making the first move then." He shifted pulling his cloak over his body and walked toward the door. " Come on, I need that list from Cillia before I can leave."

Mukuro shrugged as they walked toward the office. " They either fought, yelled or ******** it out." She said as they walked toward the office mentioning about them fighting. She glanced toward Cillia. " I won't last long at all. Not with Majin in control."

Kazu glanced at Iaffrette and smiled. " Different mate marks do different think. Sadly you and I feel pain on eachother. But our emotions are touched." He explained walking with her. " It's the opposite for Hiei and Neko." Kazu explained as they walked. " He'd die and eventually with time she would die of a broken heart from the mate mark but it would take awhile." He added on.

Standing in the puppet lands castle, Puppet King James, Ina and Ayame stood over looking the troops and there puppets heading toward the front line. It was time to move forward.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games