Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:13 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She slept like a rock for a while longer.

Cameron Stormwind

She had eaten a bit and was ignoring people as she did the dishes. Of course that meant the men's conversation. Since she did not hear Lola's name from Grim, she assumed that she was fine.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:24 pm
He waited patiently for her to wake up. Looking around the room he began to think that when the snow passed they should go somewhere to get away from here. Only just for a bit though and that was only if she hadn't had the baby yet.

Zeltion was a bit confused that Curson was talking about getting into a serious relationship. As they walked into the kitchen he did avoid looking at her. Not knowing what was wrong with her. So he decided to give her as much space as she could get while they were trapped in here. Curson was going on about what he was thinking about but Zeltion wasn't really paying attention at the moment.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:40 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Once again, she woke up and yawned. Before going to the bathroom again, but this time was to loose food from dinner. Groaning afterwards, she rinsed out her mouth before sighing. Once back in the bed, she only ate the bread from her breakfast. As she was trying to get sick again; despite it being the baby.

Cameron Stormwind

She kept ignoring the men and eventually sat in front of the fire. Before she started her own knitting project.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
It's an early bed time for me doll, nightie night, sleep well, and sweet dreams.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:50 pm
Grim was in front of the bathroom as she was dealing with her problems in there. Helping her to bed after he was making sure he was ready if she needed to quickly get back into the bathroom. Though he was surprised when he heard Zeltion shout to him about leaving.

Zeltion was just sitting at the table a bit sad that they were only just dating and already he and Cameron were having trouble. He was only listening to Curson every now and then but stated listening when he heard him say the word space. " What was that Curson?", he asked wanting him to say what he just told him. " I was saying maybe I need some more space to grow as a person and go out and see what kind of women I need in my life. To bad I can't do that here." Curson said with a bit of a sigh. " Grim! Curson and I are leaving for a bit. Lets go my friend and get you some space." Now the he used he teleportation spell to take them away.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:45 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at Grim when she heard Zeltion yell. Now she tilted her head raised an eyebrow. "What was that about?", she asked, as she finished eating her bread.

Cameron Stormwind

She was still out of it. Before she heard Zeltion yelling. Now she glanced at him and Curson, to see them teleport out. Gasping she felt a knife cut her. Before she started wrap up her palm now.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:04 pm
Grim had his eyebrow raise as well when he looked back at her. " Don't know. I might have known them for a while but I don't know why they do most of he things that they do.", he said as he got up out bed to go check to see if they really left. When he got there he saw Zeltion in front of Cameron.

Zeltion had teleported the both of them to a city far away from where they were so it wasn't snowing there. " Thanks Zeltion. I swear I was going to go crazy in that house. My people don't deal with close spaces for very long really well. Now lets go get a drink.", Curson said as he started to go look for a pub. Zeltion was just about to make a joke about Curson always drinking when what he just said hit him. " Wait here for a second Curson. I will be right back." As soon as he said that he teleported back to the house in front of her. " Come with us. No come with me." Was all he said as he waited for her to realized what happened.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:18 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She nodded hearing this and watching him walk off. Now she waited to hear what happened.

Cameron Stormwind

She had finished up wrapping up her hand. Only to jump when Zeltion appeared in front of her. Now she blinked and looked at him. "Zeltion, I can't leave Lola.", she said, well she was holding her wrapped hand over her heart.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:30 pm
When Grim saw what was happening he slowly sneaked out of the room. Going back to their room he slowly closed the door. " So.... I don't think that we should listen to what is happening down stairs. It seems that the new couple is going through a tough time.", he said as he climbed back into bed with her.

He sighed at what she said. " We wont be gone long. Just long enough that you can get some space from you brother, the house, and me.", he said as his tone got a little sad at the mention of her being away from him. " Plus if something does happen to her then Grim will use that little trick that we used to talk to Illarion when he called us to fight the Ice Giants. If that happens then we can quickly come back. So please." Holding out his hand for her to take so he can bring her along.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:38 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She heard this and nodded, only to peck his cheek. "Every couple has to go through hard times. So as long we don't hear anything break. We can assume everything is good.", she said, with a smile.

Cameron Stormwind

For a moment she pressed her lips together, as she thought this over. Finally she sighed and grabbed his hand; with her wrapped hand. "Fine, but as long as we're in the same area of the city.", she said, with a stern voice. Though even if they were in two different buildings, she wanted to be near him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:47 pm
He shrugged as she said that. " Well I didn't see Curson so maybe if something does break it is his fault." As he said that he was checking the bead that he had used to talk to Illarion when he called. Knowing that Zeltion would expect him to use it just encase something did happen. Though he was hoping that he wouldn't need to use it.

Smiling as she too his hand he pulled he right next to him. Then he used his teleportation spell to take her along with them. All she would notice was that one second she was in the living room of the house and the next she was in the middle of a city. Curson had been waiting there for Zeltion to return and frowned when he saw that his sister was with him. " Oh come on. I wanted to have some fun I can't do that with my little sis around", the giant nearly whined to his friend.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:04 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She laughed at hearing this and rolled her eyes. "It's so quiet.", she said after a moment. Before looking back at Grim,"It's weird, though I think with the baby to come. We won't have to worry about it being quiet.", she added on, still smiling.

Cameron Stormwind

She relaxed when he pulled her closer to him. Once they appeared in the city she looked around. Before she gave her brother a look and started to tap her foot. "Oh, and what exactly do you call fun?", she asked her brother.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:11 pm
He smiled at the mention of the baby. " Maybe. Who knows we might get lucky and get one of those quiet babies who don't cry.", he joked. Honesty he wouldn't mind a baby like that but he knew that won't happen. All that mattered to him was that the baby is born wealthy and can be kept safe.

Curson was about to say something but then just turned around to go find a pub. " Well come on. We need to keep an eye on him. If not then he is just going to get himself into some trouble that we will need to help him out of anyway. Might as well already be there to cut out some time.", he said as he followed Curson. It was clear by his tone that he had gone through all of this many time before.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:30 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She giggled and closed her eyes. "Hmmm, we need to talk baby names now. Cause we don't know what the baby is.", she mused, as they had not really talked about this. Of course she was hoping to possibly given a Dwarven middle name.

Cameron Stormwind

She rolled her eyes and walked with him. As she was holding his hand and smiled. Though she had been lucky to take her apron off. As she was in a pair of pants and a corset over her shirt. Though she had a shawl tied around her waist. Once they got into the pub, she put the shawl around her shoulders. "So what city are we in?", she asked him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
PM me to see if you're reading my mind on plot for the rp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:41 pm
He froze when she mentioned names. " I think that I will let you take over with that. You know that I'm not really that good with the whole names things. I mean look at my first and last name. So How about you just say some names and we can talk about if they are good names for the baby.", he said as he scratched the back of his head. Not really sure of names for a baby.

Following the giant as he held her hand he looked around the city. " Not sure. It was Grim's and Illarion's job to keep track of the map with the city names on it. I just picked this place because I remembered that it was far away from the house.", he told her as he looked at Curson. As soon as he looked to Curson he saw the giant get tackled into a ally by ten men. " But if I had to guess it is a city that Curson caused some trouble in." Now he continued to lead her away from the ally her brother was in as if nothing was happening.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:55 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She closed her eyes and yawned. Of course she yawned and settled into a light sleep.

Cameron Stormwind

She rolled her eyes and saw Curson getting tackled. Hearing this she sighed and shook her head. Of course she was wondering about what to drink. Since she was getting tried of the mead and water. Still she kept a firm hold on his hand as she walked with Zeltion.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games