Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:57 pm
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Woah~!" Kurona laughed. "She's a hot one! Don't worry, I'll keep it controlled."
Kurona grinned and stretched her arms wide, inhaling. "Ignotus key." She mumbled.
The erratic ball of fire seemed to spin and downsize until it engulfed only X and the bed. Everyone around stepped backwards a little ways.

"Miss Kurona, that really is splendid!" Nami smiled.

Light blinked and watched his sister's handiwork. "I have to say, you're even more of a hotheaded brat now. I mean, training under the God of Forges. Imagine the number that'd do on your skin."

"Can I knock him out please!" She grit her teeth and continued her spell.

Ayami watched on in shock. "M-magic...."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:21 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image

Sasha sighed watching the quilt that was on X burn up.
"well there goes a year...." she mumbled with her ears lowered

X's eyes open and she whines as the fire disappears inside her
"Ene?" she mumbled weakly.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:08 am
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Kurona let the fire slowly go down, opening an area where X could finally be seen by the others. The flames still licked around X's body.

Nami took a step forward, smiling. She was shaking a little, more in relief than anything more. "X. How are you feeling?"

"Well," Light laid back down, wincing and holding his ribs. "That's enough excitement for me..."
He was glad to see X back. Laying down, he started joking. "It's a shame that the room had to be flambe'd but it was worth it to see X in good health."

Ayami frowned and put her hands on her hips. "What kind of father are you? Shouldn't you be a little more worried?"

Light lifted his free, uninjured arm. "That's the secret Yami, I'm worried all the time. The only time really know their safe is when we're all asleep and I'm nearby."

"Wow," Her voice cracked. "I-I take back what I said about you going to be a horrible parent, Jace..."
Her cheeks were a little red. She wasn't expecting Jaecen to be that kind of guy, even from a young age.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:25 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image

X smiled to Nami
"a little bit tired but I think i'll be ok. I hope I didn't cause any trouble. "

Sophia sighed.
"Good to see you ok, X. Your new family will take care of you, heartless or not. Your heart made you sick again."

X frowned and sighed
"well....at least wherever it went, it got a good home. I don't feel like the nobody slave I was earlier."

"Good. Well....see you around." she said starting to leave the room

"I knew parents that didn't really even care about their kids if they went against their beliefs." Sasha sighed  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:39 am
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

Nami took a step towards X but was stopped by Kurona's hand. "The fire's still going. You might get burned."
Nami looked down, a bit embarrassed while Kurona slowly released her fire spells. "R-right, sorry."
The spells were finally gone as the flames finally diminished from around X. Her skin was red but the color soon returned to normal. Nami approached X and touched her arm. She smiled and giggled a little. "You're warmer than you were before."
Light smiled and closed his eyes. He was glad but he still didn't understand. Light rolled onto his side. "Kurona, so how exactly did you find me?"
"I'm your sister. I could find you in a freaking labyrinth, if need be. Besides, I don't need to explain everything to you." She smirked with her hands on her hips.

Ayami, still a bit confused shrugged. "I still don't really get this. What relationship did I have with that guy?"

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:00 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image

[X hugged Nami gently
"well yeah, I was just on fire" she smiled
"im happy you heard me though"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:49 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇

Nami hugged her back tightly. "I'm glad."
Kurona set her hands on her hips and glanced at Light before looking at Ayami. "So, exactly how many girls did you hook up with, Jace?" The corner of her mouth twitched.
"Kuro, you're a real sick piece of work, ya know that?" He waved nonchalantly at his baby sister. "He's right." Nami chimed in. "Most everyone knows he likes Miss-"
Light jumped out of bed and covered her mouth, taking Nmai by surprise. "Eheheh, well! Look at the time! I really should be going, shouldn't I?" He shuffled towards the door but was stopped by Kurona.
She grabbed his wrists and twisted them. "Ow, ow, ow!" He cried in pain, causing his ribs to also cause him further pain.
"As far as I'm concerned concerned," Kurona growled. "You don't even seem fit enough to spar with me." She gave his wrist another little twist. "So, you ain't goin' anywhere."
Kurona dragged him back to the bed and made him lay back down. "You really are stupid... You made yourself bleed." She said, looking at his bloodstained shirt, soaked with fresh crimson blood.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:28 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image

X yawned against Nami's shoulder.
"im sleepy though."

"heh, just don't sleep too much, don't want a new legend of sleeping beauty" Sasha said trying to make a joke but with facts.

She sighed watching what happened between Kurona and Light. She immediately crawled under Light's shirt and took it off.
"im gonna wash this. You can try this on. Might be a lil big." she said hopping back up with a clean shirt

She grabbed gauze and tape and started to slow to stop the bleeding.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:59 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka eventually found the note that was attached to the package, looking at it. It read, "For Oda-chan, from K.", she flipped the note around but it was blank on the other side. Her ears went down and she walked to Sasha, holding the note. She didn't know anyone whose name started with a K, excluding Kurona due to the fact that she just met her. So she was hoping maybe Sasha knew someone with a K in their name.

[OOC:]
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:22 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

((lol tired brain))
User Image

Sasha looked to Odayaka and looked at the tag.
"from K eh..."
She knew a lot of people with the first letter of K.
"it might be someone I know, but maybe not. I don't think Kalen would sent you something, Kalena would but its hard to get to where she is, much less deliver something here."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:03 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He took the shirt and stared at it. With a puppy dog look, he stared at Kurona, his lip quivering. "Tch, you do that too well." She scolded and stepped forward, snagging the shirt from his hands. "You owe me big time."
Light grinned with closed eyes. "Thanks, sissy face."
Nobody was paying attention so she tagged him in the ribs with the back of her hand. "Erk!" Light cringed.
"Don't call me that again, 'kay?" She smiled. "Now, lift your right arm a bit. There ya go."
The shirt was on and Kurona smacked him upside the head. "Jeez, how is it no matter what age you are, you still act younger than me?"

Nami let go of X and held onto her shoulders. She smiled lightly. "You should definitely get a wink o' sleep then."

Ayami stood off to the side, not sure of what was really happening or what to do. She sighed and decided to just take a seat. She sat by the door with her elbows on her knees and her head resting on her hands.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:46 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image

X falls asleep in Nami's arms.

Sasha sighed really unable to think of too many people.
She watched Kurona and Light and shook her head. She understood a little of what was going on but not really too much, like the concept of hurting someone because of a name

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:22 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇

Nami held X in her arms as she slept. She smiled and spoke softly. "She's asleep now." Nami pushed the hair away from X's eyes.
Light smiled with closed eyes. Kurona rolled her eyes at her brother and crossed her arms.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:24 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas walked in with talia in his arms caring her to a bed where is the doctor or healer or whatever i need us to get patched up he says simply looking around the room spotting the small tiger.

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
]
Kurai_18

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:02 pm
User Image
Talia Age : 18

she came in with Atlas and rest on the bed. she looks around and leans on Atlas. her eyes sort of dilute and lowers as she smiles, holding onto him. "we are the amongst the humans."

fpx137

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games