Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:04 pm
[
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She kept her eyes on him as he walked around her. Of course she was moving. Her footing was nearly correct. Now she started to block and parry his attacks. Though be if she couldn't get in a hit, her staff would end up being near his family jewels.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian kept the staff at a moderate distance."Abigail if you want children later maybe keep the staff away from anything important." He leapt back. Now he started to twirl the staff about in a defensive rotation.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:34 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She gave him a look that was almost teasing. "I know, and I wasn't hitting, the jewels. It was mostly your inner thighs that I was going for." She said. Of course this is before she started to try to get hits in. Though she nearly became disarmed a few times by him. Of course as she got disarmed this time, she teleported over to her staff.

Now she changed his shirt into a navy blue shirt with orange socks. Though she was waiting for a reaction. Of course she thought she felt eyes on them.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian felt his shirt change and socks change. He looked at them to see his shirt was a navy blue shirt and his socks were an orange color."Because we had our fun last night I will let you go with just a small bit of this."He dropped his staff and rushed forward and chased her for about ten minutes to an hour. When he caught her he started to n** at his neck.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:33 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She dropped her staff when he dropped his. Once again she ran from him for about half an hour. When he finally caught her, she was on the front porch. It was near the same spot where she had pickpocket him. As he started to n** on her neck, she moaned. Though she pecked his chest after she opened his shirt. Before he got carried away, she just kissed his lips lightly. Only to nuzzle his cheek well holding him there.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:58 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nuzzled her cheek as well. His arms were wrapped around her waist and he held her close. He grinned and then said."Have you learned your lesson? If not I can teach you again." He then placed his forehead against hers.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:23 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked into his eyes and smiled. "Or I can teach you a lesson instead." She said. Only for him to feel her clothes had changed. She had on a dark green blouse that was part way open to show her camisole. As she had slacks on well bare footed. Of course now she put her hair up into a messy bun.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:38 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian raised an eyebrow when he felt her clothes change. He looked her up and down."Really. Well then what lesson are you going to teach me."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:49 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"Patience and will power." she said only to gently rub her hand against his face. Before running her hand down his neck, shoulder, and stopped on his chest. Of course he would get a good look at her chest from his angle but she moved her camisole up higher; as if to torture him. "And if I don't put you in any neons, or pestle colors. Then you can't change my clothes or punish me. Deal?" She asked him.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:04 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled."Fair enough. That is what the deal will be.
If you don't change my clothes I won't punish you."
He stood still as she ran her hands over him. He was trying to prove that he could show he had willpower when it came to her.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:21 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked him over and nodded at his statement. "Fine, I won't change your clothes." She said. Before pecking his cheek and walked back into the house with her hips swaying. Of course she finally managed to talk to Belle about those teas that'd act as birth control. By about four in the afternoon, she was wearing a pair of tight black jeans with heart red rhinestones on the back pockets. As she wore a tank top over a corset.

When she gone to walked behind the chair Damian was in she stared at him. Only to hug him from behind and mess up his hair a bit. Though she was making this hard on herself. Yet she was doing well on controlling the urge to turn her fiance into a real life Sim. Kissing his cheek she started to pull away.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian watched her hips sway as she walked back into the house. He then chuckled and went back into the house. When he was back in the house Damian sat down in his chair. He sat with one of his legs crossed over his other leg. He closed his eyes as he set his mind to wander. When he felt her hug him he came back to his physical body. When she kissed him he gently grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to him. He then kissed her lightly and smiled."Did you need something my dear?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:51 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She let him kiss her before nipping his jaw. "Hmmm, I'm just trying to be good myself." She said. Now she moved back a bit and started to nuzzle the side of his neck. Of course she fought back a vocal moan. As she almost clutched at his shirt. But stopped by putting her hands on the arm rests of his chair.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:42 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sat there clenching his hand s closed as he fought back an urge to kiss her again and again. He kept still as she nuzzled the side of the side of his neck. He sat there and covered her hands with his.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:54 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She finally stopped nuzzling his neck and rested her forehead on his shoulder. "Does midnight sound like a good deadline?" She whispered. Since they hadn't established a time for this to end. Though when she saw his hands cover hers, she smiled.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games