Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:24 am
animeprincess88
GothAlucardFangirl6
YAY!!!! I got honour roll this marking period! I get my babies back! I'm so happy! I'm so beyond excited, I can finally get rid of the pink! YES!

Hurray!!!!! CONGRATS GOTH-CHAN!!!!! ^______^
Arigatou!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:31 am
GothAlucardFangirl6
animeprincess88
GothAlucardFangirl6
YAY!!!! I got honour roll this marking period! I get my babies back! I'm so happy! I'm so beyond excited, I can finally get rid of the pink! YES!

Hurray!!!!! CONGRATS GOTH-CHAN!!!!! ^______^
Arigatou!!!

^_^ heart  

animeprincess88

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:10 pm
animeprincess88
Dariram
animeprincess88
Dariram
"You make it hard for people to care about you Jess." - Mom

eek !!! Well, maybe she said that to help you. Maybe she thinks that you're being a little to harsh to people, and aren't exactly treating them the way you should. Just pay more attention to the things you say to people, and try to think of ways that you can make those people happy, and care for them and be there when they ned you. Be kind to them. Care about them, and they'll more than likely care about you in return. 3nodding ^_^ Don't be sad! Just pay more attention to the things you do when you are with people! ^_~

I didn't mean for any of that to come out mean!!! crying
It's alright, but you assumed something and went off it without fully understanding the situation. When my mom said that to me I was already crying and very upset. I'm a mixture of depressed/bi-polor/ADD/a few other things, so at one moment I was like "Let's have a family night" the next I was crying and didn't want to be around anyone. She said that I make it hard for people to care about me because of that I'm guessing. However, my emotional/mental problems are not my fault so I'm not making it hard for people to care about it... not intentionally.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:53 am
Dariram
animeprincess88
Dariram
animeprincess88
Dariram

eek !!! Well, maybe she said that to help you. Maybe she thinks that you're being a little to harsh to people, and aren't exactly treating them the way you should. Just pay more attention to the things you say to people, and try to think of ways that you can make those people happy, and care for them and be there when they ned you. Be kind to them. Care about them, and they'll more than likely care about you in return. 3nodding ^_^ Don't be sad! Just pay more attention to the things you do when you are with people! ^_~

It's alright, but you assumed something and went off it without fully understanding the situation. When my mom said that to me I was already crying and very upset. I'm a mixture of depressed/bi-polor/ADD/a few other things, so at one moment I was like "Let's have a family night" the next I was crying and didn't want to be around anyone. She said that I make it hard for people to care about me because of that I'm guessing. However, my emotional/mental problems are not my fault so I'm not making it hard for people to care about it... not intentionally.

Aww. I-I'm sorry, I feel really stupid now sweatdrop I just wanted to help. >_< I'm sorry that you're sad, and that that happened to you. crying  

animeprincess88

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:03 am
animeprincess88
Dariram
animeprincess88
Dariram
animeprincess88
Dariram
Aww. I-I'm sorry, I feel really stupid now sweatdrop I just wanted to help. >_< I'm sorry that you're sad, and that that happened to you. crying
Hey~ It's alright. It's life & stuff like that happens ya know? No worries ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:12 am
Oi. Stupid girls. You complain this dress code isn't in style but I have NEVER gotten in trouble for a dress code violation. And you make fun of me? I should be calling you whores  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:04 pm
I don't know how this happened.... Gauh. Now I'm very confused about how I like. Darnit!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:32 pm
GothAlucardFangirl6
Oi. Stupid girls. You complain this dress code isn't in style but I have NEVER gotten in trouble for a dress code violation. And you make fun of me? I should be calling you whores

That's right! >< Them preppy girls and their stupid really really really short skirts........><  

animeprincess88

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:20 pm
so much work to do! it's too hard! ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! *crys*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:05 am
I have like NO gold now damnit >.<  

Dariram
Crew

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:57 pm
monday!! i love monday!! it's my b-day!! yay!! but it stinks cuz my mom is still making me work.......on my birthday! ahhhhhhh! oh well! at least i'm a year older now!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:17 am
angelic333_demon666
monday!! i love monday!! it's my b-day!! yay!! but it stinks cuz my mom is still making me work.......on my birthday! ahhhhhhh! oh well! at least i'm a year older now!
Awww! working is no fun!  

Dariram
Crew

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:53 pm
Dariram
angelic333_demon666
Awww! working is no fun!
what have you been smoking?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:15 am
angelic333_demon666
Dariram
angelic333_demon666
Awww! working is no fun!
what have you been smoking?
Work is not fun. Especially on b-day~!  

Syrotek
Crew

Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games