Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:17 pm
{{Something to keep in mind: just because someone says something out of character doesn't necessarily mean they're going to actually do in character. Sometimes a comment might be made because the person finds it amusing at the time. In which case, there isn't a need to start an argument over it.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:26 pm
dame finishes in the shower, dries herself off, and puts on some bedclothes. She brushes her teeth over the sink and stares at her complexion. She sighs heavily. "Well..." she starts and takes a long pause, brushing her teeth contemplatively, "I..." she spits, "I suppose I am glad I got that off my chest." She points the toothbrush towards her reflection, "However, this... sweatdrop This is going to be an awkward road...can't I just crawl up into a hole and not come out for a few months? sweatdrop " Her reflection scowls at her, " rolleyes Fine, fine. I know I need to deal with my problems instead of just..." she huffs, remembering Flame's words, "running." dame rinses her toothbrush, gargles, then spits again, looking back up at the mirror, "When did this become so complicated? I have never had this many boy problems! stressed " She grins into the mirror, trying to lighten the situation...with herself? neutral , "I have got to stop wearing short skirts! rofl "

The smile doesn't really reach her eyes. Gathering her stuff melancholy, she walks back into her room and shuts the door. dame places the bag by her bed and gets under the covers, snuggling the pillow and cocooning the covers tight. It is worse at night when she has more time and quiet to think of things she really doesn't know what to do about. She sighs again and tries to sleep. She could feel the nightmares coming already. Maybe she should lock her door...last thing she needs is for someone to come in while she is screaming her head off like a toddler because of some dream she is having. stressed Begrudgingly, dame gets up and locks the door then gets back in bed.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:36 pm
((I would like to formally apologise for myself and my character, even though she doesn't know it yet, for being a hypocrite. I also apologise in advance if when dame comes back she ends up committing a hypocritical act. I will be the first to admit that people aren't perfect, not that that excuses things, and that I certainly don't try and make my characters perfect.

Any further comments or what not said on the situation I will try and not respond to. We shouldn't be fighting and bickering ooc, all these RP threads were made in fun.

Again, my apologies.

Sincerely,
damecharlie))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:40 pm
{{Yea, you better lock your door. evil Hate to have it so easy to dispose of you b/c of you being lazy. stare }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:46 pm
((OH no! Where's Flame, my hero? rofl I heart you, Icy...

sweatdrop and that IS one of the reasons I locked my door...so you and Flame can't get in there! eek

rofl ))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:48 pm
((lol I'm sure they'd still get in if Dame was screaming...))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:55 pm
((Hush with your logic, Karrie! stressed

rofl xd ))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:59 pm
(( xd Well, do you really think a locked door would stop them if they really wanted to get in? There's always Brat too. All she needs is a shadow. rofl ))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:59 pm
{{Well, I went to Lock Picky Petes Lock Picking Camp, so that measly little lock won't stop me. xp I've so got to stop watching TDI and TDA! stressed Damn inner-child and her cartoons.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:04 pm
(( rofl rofl rofl Not to mention, I bet those hostel locks/doors aren't very sturdy anyway!!

... gonk Why am I helping?! gonk crying ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:05 pm
{{Because you secretly want them to bust in on you while you're sleeping!}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:08 pm
((They probably aren't too sturdy... rofl rofl And... what Tes said. rofl ))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:09 pm
(( Because in her subconscious she wants to be able to say "Oh Flame" "OH FLAME". ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:07 am
(( rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Once again everyone looked at me like wtf?? ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:22 am
(( rofl Indeed, Psy INDEED! xd ))

dame tosses and turns, slipping in and out of reality and sleep. Her sleeping moments are filled with angry faces and harsh words. Sometimes she recognizes the faces - Karrie, Icy, her sister, Flame, her long dead mother, Psy, Kat, Ryzan and Tes, Leko, other family members - all giving her disappointing and disapproving expressions. dame keeps shying away, curling tighter and tighter in a ball, scooching further and further under the covers and down the bed.

During her waking moments, she would spend the entire time trying to orient herself, not understanding where she is or which way is up. Every time she wakes she is balled down near the foot of the bed, covers wrapped all around her. She keeps fighting her way against the covers, struggling and grunting with effort.

While asleep, she whimpers and simpers, whispers of "Leave me alone!'" and "Go away!"escape her lips. Her brows furrow and fists clench, breaking out in cold sweats.

Sometime during the night, a star makes its way almost out of its pouch and cuts her thigh. She hisses in her sleep and keeps twisting. Blood runs freely down her leg and on to the sheets. The shuriken falls out and ends up flat underneath her, too cushioned by the mattress to do further damage. Thankfully in her sleep she presses her thighs together to stop the sting of the cut and this snaps the pouch shut so no more blades can escape.

When she awakes the next time after a particularly bad set of dreams, whispering and whimpering loudly, the throwing star is close to her jugular, her leg wound scabbing over. Her shorts have ridden up enough to bare the cut clearly.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games