Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:19 pm
Bomani felt more movement and this time woke slowly to see Chione settling in next to him. "Hey..." he said softly. "Are you alright?" he whispered, turning over so that his chest was pressed to her back. He had noticed a slight change in her overall appearance...a bit of added stomach, but he didn't clue in that it had actually worked yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:22 pm
"Hmm? Yes, I'm fine." Chione replied, reaching back to take his hand. "I'm sorry, did I wake you?" She asked, feeling a bit bad. When she found his hand she laced her fingers in between his. "And, did you have a good night's sleep?" She hoped that he had, because she had been tossing and turning all night.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:01 am
"So far...there's still a ways until morning though. At least I have the day off so we can be together." Bomani whispered, his eyes closed. He wrapped his free arm around her , pulling her close to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:42 pm
Chione closed her eyes as well, cherishing the feeling of him close by and of being held by him. "That's true, and you deserve a day off." She whispered back. "You have been working so hard..." They had journeyed quite a new distance and he had found a home for them to settle down in. With what had been accomplished, it seemed as if their dreams for their future envisioned a few months ago were coming true.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:08 am
Bomani smiled and closed his eyes, kissing her softly on the back of her neck (his chest still pressed to her back). "I love you, Chione." he said softly. They had moved in here to form a new life together, and so far it was coming along gloriously.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:21 pm
"I love you too, Bomani." Chione replied, smiling when she felt his kiss. They rested there for a while, enjoying the time of rest. However, Chione had a sudden urge to eat. She was a bit hungry, but at the same time it seemed as if she had a sudden caprice of hunger. "Um...are you hungry?" She asked nervously, hoping that he was. Otherwise she was going to get up and get something to eat by herself.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:23 pm
"Not really." Bomani replied sleepily. He turned onto his back so she could easily get up and go get some food from their kitchen, if she wished.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:26 pm
Chione looked to her husband for a moment, but then shrugged her shoulders. "Alright, I guess I'm just going to grab a bite. I'll be back in a bit." She said, then got out of the bed and made her way to the kitchen. By the time she arrived there she grabbed some fruit and began eating, and continued to eat. Although she didn't feel hungry after some time, she was craving some fruit and had eaten around five of them by the time she had a personal epiphany of what she was doing.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:29 pm
Bomani got up eventually, and went down to the kitchen to see what Chione was doing. She had already apparently eaten quite a bit, and he grinned softly at her.
"Too much of that, and you'll get fat." he teased, walking over to kiss her on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:33 pm
Chione took some time to chew and swallow her food before responding. "But...I'm hungry." She said, then realized she wasn't telling the truth. "Or...well...will you not love me if I become fat?" She asked, though she knew that his statement was a simple tease. It didn't affect her in any way, but she was curious anyway.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:35 pm
Bomani smiled at her, and looked her right in the eye. "Now, listen to me. I'm your husband, and the father of your child...if it worked." he said. He put his hand on her cheek and smiled. "I love you for more than just your looks, Chione...even if you were fat, I would still love you just as much." he assured her sincerely.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:38 pm
Chione took his words to heart, and they touched her. "Thank you." She said, before taking another bite and finishing the fruit she was eating then touching his nose with her index finger. "But, do you want any?" She asked, offering some fruit up to him with a hand as she took another bite out of what was her seventh fruit of the morning.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:40 pm
Bomani smiled. "Yes, please." he said, taking a date and smiling as he ate it. She was eating quite a bit...he wondered vaguely if this was a side-effect of something...pregnancy, perhaps? She had never eaten like this before. Finished his date, he grinned mischievously and leaned forward, his tongue running across her lips to taste some juices from the fruit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:44 pm
Chione froze, surprised, and a blush crept on her cheeks. "Bomani, what do you want?" She asked, teasing. Looking at him she saw that he was probably playing with her, especially with that look on his face.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:44 pm
"Nothing, I'm just teasing you." Bomani said truthfully, smiling as he sat down next to her and took another piece of fruit for himself.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games