Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:22 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"I don't think things can get any better." Evie sighed happily as she closed her eyes and simply rested on the plush carpet with her Iago. She wondered what he was thinking while the two of them laid together down on the floor.

Evie knew she had loved him a long time ago and now she felt those feelings...though now they were much stronger. She took a hand off of Iago's chest and placed it against her own. Under her hand she could feel her heart beating and she could feel his as well. Evie also felt the cool metal of the necklace hanging around her neck again with a bright smile. It was her most prized possession.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:25 pm
When she said things couldn't get any better, Iago had to resist the urge to take out the ring and propose to her right then and there. He would wait until he was sure RAnon could help.
He smiled, putting his hand over hers, the one on her heart.
"Things could always get better...we could get Ranon's help, and be married." he pointed out with a smile.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:32 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled but waved away his rather good point.

"Im just thankful to have you in the first place. Marriage is just a very large bonus." She stated and it was all quite true.

"I mean, you could whip out a ring this very instant and propose to me but I like being here, with you. I don't need more than that." Evie smiled and kissed her Iago full on the mouth.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:35 pm
Iago waited until she pulled away from the kiss to speak. "Well...are you sure?" he asked with a smile.
"Are you sure you don't need more? Like me as your husband...or maybe a family of our own?" he asked softly.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:47 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"Oh Iago," Evie began, her hand had been replaced back onto his cheek. "Those things are so much extra. I'd love to have the honor of being called your wife and to bear you beautiful children as well would only be another wonderful addition. As I am now, it is a blessing. But I must admit that I would love to have a family of my own someday." Evie admitted with a slight blush and smile.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:34 am
"It might be possible." Iago said, putting his hand over hers, the one on his cheek.
"If..." he began...he didn't know if he should say this, but he had started anyways.
"If Ranon can help us...tomorrow, when we fulfil that little fantasy of yours...do you want me to let you bear my children?" he asked, looking straight into her eyes.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:12 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled when Iago had put his hand over hers. What he had said however...made her heart skip a beat. Bear his children? Didn't he say that he wanted to wait awhile? At least until they were married anyway. Evie was still happy however. The girl smiled and kissed him softly but with much tenderness on his lips.

"Iago, I've told you before and it still stands now. I've wanted to bear your children for awhile now." Evie responded with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:54 pm
"Then it's settled." Iago said with a relieved smile. "This is if Ranon can for sure help us...otherwise, I want to wait until we have a plan that can be executed, and work, in less than 9 months." he said. If Ranon could help, it wouldn't take more than those 9 months...so Iago and Evie could easily be married and Evie could give birth, without it appearing too scandalous.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:02 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie squealed with joy and wrapped her arms tightly around Iago's neck. She was happier now than ever.

"What made you change your mind?" Evie wondered, unable to stop smiling for any means.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:07 am
Iago smiled, wrapping his own arms tightly around her waist.
"Well...I figured if Ranon can help us, we can be wed in less than nine months." he said. "I figured it would be easier for us to raise a child if we were married and living in the castle than if we were living in the cabin." he said.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:44 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie snuggled closer to Iago as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She decided not to reply or comment on what he had said on his reason for deciding they were going to have children and instead kissed him tenderly. Evie loved Iagi with all her heart and she wouldn't ever leave him or think of hurting him in any way. With a content sigh, Evie estes her head against his chest and closed her eyes.

"I can already see little children running around who look a little like you and I." Evie smiled happily. The children would grow to be healthy and beautiful. Oh, she hoped she would please Iago with them...if anything went wrong during the pregnancy or birth...Evie shuddered. No. It wouldn't happen.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:33 pm
Iago sighed happily as well, keeping her close, as he imagined waking up in the tower he had as a bedroom, and looking out the window...then having his Evie join him next to it, watching the sunrise...one hand in his, the other resting on top of her belly, enlarged due to the child inside.

He smiled brightly, also imagining being with a son...or daughter. It didn't matter to him what he got, as long as it was his child, and Evie was the one who gave him it.
"So can I...I love you, Evie." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:36 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie knew there would be a lot of pain that came with pregnancy but she was so ready to endure it all. So long as she had Iago beside her, everything would be worth it. All the pain, the tears....nothing would take away their joy of sharing a child. Evie smiled and rested a hand on her currently toned stomach...eventually it would become swollen and round with another life inside.

"Would you love me...even during my pregnancy? I know that I'll probably end up getting swollen and such everywhere and I'll stretch out quite a bit." Evie bit her lip as she spoke.

"Pregnancy isn't pretty Iago and I don't know what's going to happen."

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:41 pm
"Evie..." Iago whispered, putting a hand tenderly on her cheek. "I know that. Of course I'll still love you...what, you think I'd stop loving you after we wed, and you bear my child?" he asked with a smile, kissing her lovingly on the lips.
"This is what I want, Evie. I want you to bear my child. I don't care if your stomach swells up a little...in fact, it will probably make me happier than ever to lay next to you, one hand on your cheek and the other on your round stomach, feeling our child move around." he said with a warm smile.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:05 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie allowed a relieved sigh escape her lips as she listened to her Iago tell her that he would love her regardless of what she looked like or what happened to her. She returned his kiss just as lovingly as he had as well.

"You've no idea how relieved this makes me feel. I want to be pretty for you and being large and pregnant isn't exactly pretty. That and I'll probably crave odd foods....be rather irritated often....get sick in the mornings...become restless at night..." Evie ticked off all the things on her fingers.

"Iago, I love you but I'd hate to do this to you." Evie frowned.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games