Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:11 pm
(( Sorry... i kinda did, no dodging that unless rui heals you, my character is epic what did you expect from a dude with a 9X2 ft sword that can wave it like a sword! ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:12 pm
Rui managed to send a blast of energy that knocked Iah way. He healed Kanatta's wound and looked over at him again, "Why exactly are you doing this?"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:15 pm
"God you ask question god dammit!" he said angrily. He looked at him healing her as he looked at them plainly. he past by them leaning his sword on his shoulder.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:17 pm
Kitzune got up and shook her head a little then looked over at Iah. She was really pissed now. She wanted to tear him to shreds but she also wanted answers like Rui.

(lol its ok ^^. if u would have killed me i would randomly disappear then come back a few weeks or months or whatever later as a totally different person XD)  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:36 pm
"Why not just answer them you damn idiot or is it because your just to stupid to answer it. Do you want me to ask again slower this time so that you can understand better." Rui said the last sentence a bit slowly. He really wasn't trying to be funny but was tired of fighting this guy who at the moment didn't have a purpose in doing so...well to Rui's and Kitzune's knowlage.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:39 pm
Iah disappeared in a burst of speed.  

Perverted Juicebox

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:45 pm
Once Kitzune saw that he disappeared she got angry then before but she controlled herself from doing anything stupid. She then turned back to normal with her clothes still on. "Next time I see him im gonna kill him. He had no right in calling me a half-breed." she said forgetting that Rui was right next to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:53 pm
Rui sighed, "well," he turned to Kitzune and told her, "I'd say your lucky being a half-breed because it seems to me that full breeds are just plain stupid." He tried to make her feel better and hoped she would laugh at the comment. He thought that she should no better that it doesn't really matter what you are. No one is better then anyone else...in some sense.

Scarlet had watched what was happeing with Rui and Kitzune. "What is that guy after anyways?" She laid back and looked up at the dirt ceiling.

Oh who knows maybe he has a stick up his a** or somthing, Fara laughed and then sighed.
"See you can't take much of this either.....maybe someone will realize im not dead and come looking for me..." she sighed and knew that wouldn't happen.

Yep thats a lost hope....in a couple years they will all forget about us and live life like they used to. Even though it's sad it's true.....

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:59 pm
Kitzune looked over at Rui and gave a somewhat happy smile. "Thanks for trying to cheer me up Rui, but im actually not a half-breed. Im a full-breed and the only werewolf in my family. My father didnt even know that i could change into a wolf. That's why I kept it a secret from everyone."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:02 pm
Iah reappeared in a forest, he smelled the air as he laughed t himself. He lifted his shirt and started to take off the stitches all over his body. He was soon to become an human werewolf. He grew teeth and his nails grew as his eyes turned yellow,he smelled the air as he picked up a scent. "Scarlet" he let out a snarl as he burst to where the source of the smell was.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:11 pm
"I see well then you are one of the lucky one's that aren't stupid," He laughed and finally began to head back to the castle.

Fara sighed, Well even if someone knew we were alive they wouldn't be able to find us. Our sent is scattered about the world evenly and not to mention this place is portected by a barrier that can never be broken unless the person who made it broke it.

"Yeah thats ture.." Scarlet sat up and walked further into the cave.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:17 pm
Kitzune looked up at the sky then headed to her room. She stood there staring at the window thinking of what Iah said. She then pulled up sleeve and looked at the mark on the inside of her arm. Kitzune sighed feeling bad for not telling her father or her family about her secret power.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:08 pm
Iah stopped in his tracts as he smelled all the different directions and where they led. He sniffed the air as he sighed. "Scattered, Dammit!" he spoke almost silently. He looked in the direction where the sent most made sent as he spread looking for every spot.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:48 pm
The elder looked at Muraki, "Go after him, to stop the blood shed!"
Muraki nodded as he rushed past Kitzune & Rui he gave her a look that would say, 'I love you' as he pursued Iah.
Vivi was in shock as she saw all this.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:53 pm
Kraga landed beside Raiem. He looked around at their surroundings. Is there a particular spot that you wish to see? he asked. He had already found his bearings. This mountain hadn't been here, but Kraga knew that they were far to the left of the battle field now.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games