Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:08 pm
The Devils Niece
Angilwingz
-As she leafs through pages of dusty old books, she begins to lose focus on what she is reading. She removes her headphones and turns off her mp3 player.
She looks up, and can see Francis with the demon girl, and against all logic, flinches and closes her eyes. She opens her eyes, but flinches again.
She tries it a few more times before realizing that she cannot look at the girl without flinching. She returns her gaze back to the page to avoid the pain that now seemed to rush through her whenever her gaze set upon her enemy.
Gazing back down at the ancient spell she had been reading, she quickly realizes that she has unintentionally cast it upon herself. But how? The spell she had been reading had been destroyed by the ministry, she had seen the many seals put on it. It wasn't supposed to work.
Yet still, her eyes settled on the demon girl, and pain found it's way through her body.
There was only one way to fix this spell, and she knew full well what it was. She couldn't take it...the spell was getting worse. She could no longer bear to be even near the girl.
Writhing in pain, she covered her eyes and murmered to herself. At last she looked up and could see the demon girl without flinching. She turned, and realized she had dropped the book, and it was now missing.-
((I dearly hope you've been keeping up with me and Invictus' posts Angil. It has a lot to do with you))
(Oh don't wory I've been reading it. But untill you actually do something to or that involves me I have no reason to respond.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:13 pm
Invictus_88
*he returned to the library, walking past the book-case and noting with a smile that the large roll of parchments had gone*
-Eyes closed tightly, she remembers the parchment, reaches into her bag, reads it, flicks her wand. After a moment, she puts down the parchment witha satisfied expression, and directed her eyes back to her worst enemy and the boy from Durmstrang and strained her ears to hear what they were saying.-  

Angilwingz

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:55 am
Juni carefully edges through the library's doors clinging to textbooks piled just below her head. Once through, she hurries as quietly as she can to a nearby table all the while grumbling "Oooh late late stupid stupid gonk "

She's so immersed in her thoughts that she forgets about the pile of books being so heavy and SLAMS them on the table when she sets them down. "Ack--oh...sorry sweatdrop " She waves her hands at a group of nearby students shushing at her. Juni takes a seat, plucks a book from the top of the pile and begins to read...while still mumbling "...knew that vacation meant trouble...stupid parents..."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:02 pm
After shushing Junimaia, she moves away from the tables and continues to attempt to hear in on the conversation. She had heard Francis sat that he hoped it wouldn't control them, and wondered what "it" was.  

Angilwingz

The Devils Niece

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:06 am
Is Invictus gone for good or what? confused Might anyone know of his situation?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:53 pm
The Devils Niece
Is Invictus gone for good or what? confused Might anyone know of his situation?
What do you mean?  

Angilwingz

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:47 am
*blinking dimply through hazy eyes he tries hurriedly to get a bearing on what's going on, he sees Angil's large brown eyes and her face cutting through his dizzy imperception*

Whu, hang on..it's..did you?

*he holds onto the book-case and wishes his pulse would slow down*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:42 am
Invictus_88
*blinking dimply through hazy eyes he tries hurriedly to get a bearing on what's going on, he sees Angil's large brown eyes and her face cutting through his dizzy imperception*

User Image"Francis?"User Image She shakes her head vigorously. "Yes Francis, I did uncork it...we're officially," at this point she makes an awful face, "we're under it's spell...for thirteen damned days."  

The Devils Niece

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:27 pm
The Devils Niece
Invictus_88

User Image"Francis?"User Image She shakes her head vigorously. "Yes Francis, I did uncork it...we're officially," at this point she makes an awful face, "we're under it's spell...for thirteen damned days."
-She turns and sees the two staring at her. Invictus looking kind of dazed, and the demon girl looking...she wasn't sure, but she new the expression couldn't mean anything good for her.- "What are you two staring at? Oh...you're staring at me? Um..." -She turns and sees that she is standing against a wall, the door on the far side of the room.- "What...what is it that...what do you want?" -She tries not to show her fear but the expression on the demon girl's face frightens her. She gulps and sinks into a chair, hoping they would stop staring.-  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:58 pm
*Runs into the library* I made lemonade Who wants some? It's really really good. *Runs and makes sure everyone in the library has a glass of lemonade.*  

G e o S t o r m

The Devils Niece

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:08 pm
Angilwingz
The Devils Niece
Invictus_88

-She turns and sees the two staring at her. Invictus looking kind of dazed, and the demon girl looking...she wasn't sure, but she new the expression couldn't mean anything good for her.- "What are you two staring at? Oh...you're staring at me? Um..." -She turns and sees that she is standing against a wall, the door on the far side of the room.- "What...what is it that...what do you want?" -She tries not to show her fear but the expression on the demon girl's face frightens her. She gulps and sinks into a chair, hoping they would stop staring.-
"Girl...let me explain our situation to you. I've just released a potion from hell...the essence of passion itself. Also known as 'potion of anger and love beyond' . Deadly stuff. Pretty soon when this takes full affect I'll be hurling death spells at you and trying to kiss Francis. I'm doomed, you're doomed," she points at the half-knocked-out Francis "he's doomed. It'll last for 13 days...that's our situation. Please feel free to help in any way possible." The girl stated this whole buisness in a sarcastic-monotone sort of personality. "Why the hell you're standing in front of a bloody door makes no diff whatsoever to me."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:53 pm
Geo Storm
*Runs into the library* I made lemonade Who wants some? It's really really good. *Runs and makes sure everyone in the library has a glass of lemonade.*

Juni looks up from her studies, "Oooh, lemonade. I haven't had one of those in ages." She takes a glass, "And I'm parched, its just what I needed. Thank you very much." Juni nods to Geo in thanks smile .  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:29 pm
The Devils Niece
"Girl...let me explain our situation to you. I've just released a potion from hell...the essence of passion itself. Also known as 'potion of anger and love beyond' . Deadly stuff. Pretty soon when this takes full affect I'll be hurling death spells at you and trying to kiss Francis. I'm doomed, you're doomed," she points at the half-knocked-out Francis "he's doomed. It'll last for 13 days...that's our situation. Please feel free to help in any way possible." The girl stated this whole buisness in a sarcastic-monotone sort of personality. "Why the hell you're standing in front of a bloody door makes no diff whatsoever to me."
-She clutches the arms of her chair nervously.-
-----"But...I thought.... And he... the vial... ...thirteen? ...I should have known."
-She stands and looks toward the door, her eyes full of despiration. While scanning the room, her eyes meet with another pair. The eyes belonging to Francis. He had not yet moved from the spot in which he had first inhaled the potion. Perhaps he was still dazed from the effects of the potion, or perhaps he was planning his next move. She didn't know. She didn't want to care. Unfortunately for her, she did care. There was a girl here who would be trying to kill her by the end of the day; and a boy who's only function seemed to be the ability to stare. He was staring at her. She felt her throat get tight, and a burning sensation in her eyes.-
-----"What do you want? Is your intent to let her kill me? Or are you going to help? That vial was in hell for a reason! We can't all just react on our desires. Can you imagine the regretable consequences? Don't you understand? Thirteen days is far too long! If you wanted her to kill me there are easier ways to do it. No, I suppose both of you are just cowards. Too afraid to show what you really think and feel without the help of a potion. Where is the rest?"
-She took a deep breath and refrained from further yelling. She could feel her voice straining as she tried in vain to hold back tears. She looked him in the eyes and spoke matter of factly.-
-----"I know there is more. A vial is enough for three. I want to make sure no one can use it ever again. Forget it, I'll find out myslef. You're in my way. She wants to kill me, and you're blocking my only exit."-----"Why aren't you moving? If you want me dead, then do it. Don't just stand there. I need to get out. I..."
-She turned her head away as hot tears streamed down her face.-
-----"I....I thought....I thought that... NO. Forget what I thought, it doesn't matter. Why won't you move?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:39 pm
::Whilst avoiding Angil, Francis and the Demon girl she tries to find a place to sit quietly and without disturbance. As she mumbles to herself::Oi.. so much to catch up on. Why do I always have to procrastinate...  

Damned to the beginning

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:25 am
*hazily aware that the walls had stopped moving, he let go of the book-case again and stood unsteadily upright. His attention fell to the immediate peril than Angil was in*

"Angil, careful."

*he steps toward her but his leading leg stumbles and he pitches forward - his outstretched hand missing her shoulder as he falls heavily onto her bag accidentally tearing it, the dizziness starts to clear and he feels unnaturally confident, he starts to get to his feet*

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games