Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:17 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
"so what are we gonna have for lunch?" Shun asked as he tilted his head curiously.

she giggles "well have a seat on the sofa, and tell me what you'd like" she said taking off her coat and hanging it up, and grabbing her white frilly apron, tying it to her body

Shun smiled then sat down and thought. "How about....patties!!" Shun said happily as he looked up at Yoru.

she looks at him curiously "patties...um, what are patties?"

"You never had patties before Yoru?" Shun asked schocked.

she shakes her head "im alright at cooking, but i dont know many recipes..." she says looking foolish  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:22 pm
"Oh okay, then how about you surprise me." Shun said smiling; not thinking Yoru was foolish at all.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:28 pm
blessedheart
"Oh okay, then how about you surprise me." Shun said smiling; not thinking Yoru was foolish at all.

she smiles "alright!" she walks into the kitchen and begins making lunch  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:50 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun smiled as he waited on the couch. He shifted his feet back and forth to pass the time.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:55 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun smiled as he waited on the couch. He shifted his feet back and forth to pass the time.

a while later she comes out with two steaming plates "ive make spaghetti, i hope you dont mind?" she said blushing slightly as she put it on the coffee table in front of him  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:02 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

a while later she comes out with two steaming plates "ive make spaghetti, i hope you dont mind?" she said blushing slightly as she put it on the coffee table in front of him

Shun looked at the plate and smiled as he looked back at Yoru. "Nope! it looks great." He said taking the plate and began to eat and gave a cat-like smile at how good the food was.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:06 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun looked at the plate and smiled as he looked back at Yoru. "Nope! it looks great." He said taking the plate and began to eat and gave a cat-like smile at how good the food was.

she giggled he really is very cat like, its quite cute she thought as she sat down next to him and began to eat  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:14 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she giggled he really is very cat like, its quite cute she thought as she sat down next to him and began to eat

After 10 minutes, Shun finished his food and put it on the coffe table. HE sighed in happines and smiled at Yoru. "Thanks, that was great."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:18 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

After 10 minutes, Shun finished his food and put it on the coffe table. HE sighed in happines and smiled at Yoru. "Thanks, that was great."

(well you know how nekos are cat like... XD its not so weird to lick XD)
she giggles "your so messy, you've got it on you face" she leans close a lick sauce off his cheek  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:22 pm
(hahahah nice but he will still blush none the less^^)
"Huh?" Shun said, about to rub it off with his sleeve until Yoru leaned forward. He blushed a adorable deep red at the lick and tried to hide it with his hair. "Th-t-thanks." He stammered out.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:26 pm
blessedheart
"Huh?" Shun said, about to rub it off with his sleeve until Yoru leaned forward. He blushed a adorable deep red at the lick and tried to hide it with his hair. "Th-t-thanks." He stammered out.

(lol ^^)
she blushes aswell, only just realizing she had done it, she abruptly gets up and takes the plates to the kitchen what the hell was that!! wot am i thinking!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:30 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(lol ^^)
she blushes aswell, only just realizing she had done it, she abruptly gets up and takes the plates to the kitchen what the hell was that!! wot am i thinking!!

Shun stayed speechless for a minute then got up slowly and went to the kitchen. "You..want some help?" He asked her.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:36 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(lol ^^)

Shun stayed speechless for a minute then got up slowly and went to the kitchen. "You..want some help?" He asked her.
she has her back to him and jumps dropping one of the plates, which smashes on the floor, she bends down to pick it up "oh, no, im fine than-" she slices the palm on one of the broken pieces and recoils from it "owww!" she cries, holding her hand, blood starting to ooze from the fresh wound  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:40 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(lol ^^)

she has her back to him and jumps dropping one of the plates, which smashes on the floor, she bends down to pick it up "oh, no, im fine than-" she slices the palm on one of the broken pieces and recoils from it "owww!" she cries, holding her hand, blood starting to ooze from the fresh wound

Shun goes up to her and quickly wraps her hand in a towel. "Do you have a first aid kit around here." Shun asked as he eld the wounded hand.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:43 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(lol ^^)

Shun goes up to her and quickly wraps her hand in a towel. "Do you have a first aid kit around here." Shun asked as he eld the wounded hand.

"in that cuboard up there" with her good hand she pointed to the cuboard, she winces slightly at the movement  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games