Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:41 pm
((Well sorry but you made my people sound like idiots))

Chris and Ashi looked at Raven,Chris showed anger in his eyes while Ashi stayed calm.
Don't worry I can use alchemy Wrath thought back  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:46 am
But-.... fine.... but if you get hurt, i'm watching over you for good.... even though i'm doing that anyways..... Amber thought.

Raven smiled evily. "Whats the matter Chris? Mad that i stole your kitty friend's pendent?" Raven asked, still smiling.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:39 am
"Claws of the Panther" Chris called and aimed at Raven.

Ok come on then we got to catch up to her
Wrath thought

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:28 pm
Amber nodded. Lets go. Then she started running down the hall that she saw Raven go.

"Feather Flash," Raven said, then disappeared. She reappeared above Chris, flying. "aw... having a little trouble kitty?" Raven asked, smiling evily. Then she looked over to Ashi. "hm.... i see you are still with the cats..."  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:59 pm
"This bird flies solo,"Ashi said with a evil grin.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:55 pm
((we made them all sound like Idiots))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:26 pm
((oh well. just let that incident go, k dewpool?))

Raven smiled as well. "I guess you won't know the truth to having another bird as a partner..." Raven said.

Amber led Wrath down the halls, then finally came to Chris, Ashi, and Raven. Immidiately, Amber looked at Raven's wrist, seeing her pendent. "I knew it! Give me my pendent back!" Amber demanded.

"Not a chance kitty. This is one thing i'm not going to lose..." Raven said, without looking over to Amber.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:38 pm
"Who needs to know?"Ashi said with an evil grin.

Wrath ran over to a metal pole.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:28 pm
"I guess no one WOULD know unless you had a partner of course..." Raven said to Ashi, then she saw Wrath. "Feather Storm!" As the razor-sharp feathers flew towards Wrath, Amber jumped in the way to block her brother from the attack. "I.... i told you, didn't i? I said i'm watch-... watching over you..." Amber said as she was hit, over and over with the feathers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:42 pm
Wrath put his hands together then on the floor and a wall came up in front of Amber then he put his hands together again and put them on the pole making his arm sword (Thing in the vid)

"i'm my own partner,"Ashi grined then looked at Chris then back at Raven with his usual grin "Ash feathers!"he called.

(Ash feathers-flaming feathers only usable when Ashi is in bird form)  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:58 pm
Amber collapsed once the wall blocked her. "jeez.... never try doing that without my pendent..." Amber muttered to herself.

Raven dodged Ashi's attack, then flew over behind Wrath's wall, and now stood inbetween Amber and Wrath, her back to Amber. "Well well well... looks like we meet again," Raven said, smiling. "Having fun?" Raven asked with an evil grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:39 pm
((Wait did Raven tell Dark Knight about the lead to gold thing?))

Wrath looked at Raven but wasn't afriad of her.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:00 pm
((um... lets say she did [even though the dark night seems to be missing] and he told her to get Wrath as well...))

Raven smiled. "It seems that the Dark Night would like to meet you..." Raven said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:00 pm
Emili sat stumped, Sarah and Ciana came out "aww, look at the little kitty!" They said Using there attacks Emili fell into the water "is the kitty afraid of water?" They asked "no way, this is where 6 years of Swimming compatiotons pays off!" She called, swimming to the side "well, i have your pendent and i know if its broken you get sick!" Sarah called "do it Ciana." Ciana used her attack on the pendent and it cracked, shattering into many pieces. "no!" Emili said and Fainted, Fever and all.

(i likes ta ideas........)  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:28 pm
((cool.... but does that mean Emili will be sick 4eva? i mean, can the pendent be fixed or something?...))  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games