Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Contest Arena (Guild Events)
October Pokemon Tournament! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you here about the low fat Pokemon?
Caterpie!!
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
... ???
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Butterfree, not Caterpie!!
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Butterfree. Caterpie. What's the difference?!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's funny if you tell it ----
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Where is everybody!?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Haha, I love Team Rocket. ^_^
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:21 pm
o.0, I'm kinda surprised that the two answers I put up there specifically for myself have the most responses XD.

Anyway, yea, Butch and Cassidy are pretty kool, too. Their plans actually work! Last time I remember seeing them, they were riding those weird scooter things and making fun of Jessie, James, and Meowth. That was a good episode by the way! I love that Jessie, James and Meowth were sent to Alaska (or something) but instead went to Sinnoh XD. Anyway, have Butch and Cassidy appeared in any of the episodes since then?

lol, I'm afraid I dunno much about the Paul and Ash rivalry, except that Paul is a complete a**. I've only seen one episode with the both of them in it, and it was one of the worst Pokemon episodes I've ever seen. It was that stupid Gligar episode. So, I dunno how much I care... though, I do wanna start watching Pokemon more regularly like I used to. So, I probably will watch next Sat's episode.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:29 pm
Rocket Marilyn
o.0, I'm kinda surprised that the two answers I put up there specifically for myself have the most responses XD.

Anyway, yea, Butch and Cassidy are pretty kool, too. Their plans actually work! Last time I remember seeing them, they were riding those weird scooter things and making fun of Jessie, James, and Meowth. That was a good episode by the way! I love that Jessie, James and Meowth were sent to Alaska (or something) but instead went to Sinnoh XD. Anyway, have Butch and Cassidy appeared in any of the episodes since then?

lol, I'm afraid I dunno much about the Paul and Ash rivalry, except that Paul is a complete a**. I've only seen one episode with the both of them in it, and it was one of the worst Pokemon episodes I've ever seen. It was that stupid Gligar episode. So, I dunno how much I care... though, I do wanna start watching Pokemon more regularly like I used to. So, I probably will watch next Sat's episode.

I think Butch and Cassidy encounters Jessie, James, and Meowth again when the "twerps" were trying to get Pachirisu out of a Hippowdon (the final evolution one. not sure what the adult is atm... sweatdrop ). Anyways, B and C were trying to get the Hippowdon and with the help of Nambuh or whoever perform experiments/tests on it. I forgot how they got mad at each other, I guess M, J, and J got jealous or something of B and C success and just decided to make them fail. But anyways they both fight w/ a robot. I forgot exactly who had what but the trio had a Slowbro robot and it was interesting. I think B and C had a Ryhorn or something...

But anyways, it was ok. Just fun to see them fight w/ each other.

And I don't like Paul either. I mean, I don't like people who LOOOVVVEEEE their Pokemon like CRAZY, but I don't like assholes who abuse them either. I mean, enjoy them, but don't go to far either way. But Pokemon is getting a bit boring and TR is really the only people keeping it interesting. ^^  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:19 pm
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

I think Butch and Cassidy encounters Jessie, James, and Meowth again when the "twerps" were trying to get Pachirisu out of a Hippowdon (the final evolution one. not sure what the adult is atm... sweatdrop ). Anyways, B and C were trying to get the Hippowdon and with the help of Nambuh or whoever perform experiments/tests on it. I forgot how they got mad at each other, I guess M, J, and J got jealous or something of B and C success and just decided to make them fail. But anyways they both fight w/ a robot. I forgot exactly who had what but the trio had a Slowbro robot and it was interesting. I think B and C had a Ryhorn or something...

And I don't like Paul either. I mean, I don't like people who LOOOVVVEEEE their Pokemon like CRAZY, but I don't like assholes who abuse them either. I mean, enjoy them, but don't go to far either way. But Pokemon is getting a bit boring and TR is really the only people keeping it interesting. ^^

Ooo ~ I have to look for that episode ^ ^. Sounds like a good one 3nodding

lol, yea, but it's definitely more than just he abuses his pokemon. I actually didnt get to see much of his Pokemon relations. He's just an a**. A complete and utter a**. I'm actually kinda surprised the writers created such a character. Even Gary and Drew had their redeeming features... wonder what kind of turnaround he's gonna have... hm, now I'm intrigued XD.

Yes! Jessie, James, and Meowth are definitely the only interesting characters!! XD Hope you're not just saying that whee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:24 pm
hey  

Natedog00

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:39 pm
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

lol, yea, but it's definitely more than just he abuses his pokemon. I actually didnt get to see much of his Pokemon relations. He's just an a**. A complete and utter a**. I'm actually kinda surprised the writers created such a character. Even Gary and Drew had their redeeming features... wonder what kind of turnaround he's gonna have... hm, now I'm intrigued XD.

Yes! Jessie, James, and Meowth are definitely the only interesting characters!! XD Hope you're not just saying that whee

I am not just saying it. W/o them it would be a very boring show. You need the antics of them for the show. And I think Paul is probably one of the worse characters they've made. And it will be interesting to see how he turns around because of the fact it would be the biggest turnaround in Pokemon anime history in my opinion. Mewtwo changed too, but he isn't a person, he was a Pokemon. And he isn't really a main character like Paul is, if you call Paul a main character. Who in your opinion was Ash's best rival? Harrison? Or Ritchie?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:42 pm
Natedog00
hey

Hey what?  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:00 pm
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

I am not just saying it. W/o them it would be a very boring show. You need the antics of them for the show. And I think Paul is probably one of the worse characters they've made. And it will be interesting to see how he turns around because of the fact it would be the biggest turnaround in Pokemon anime history in my opinion. Mewtwo changed too, but he isn't a person, he was a Pokemon. And he isn't really a main character like Paul is, if you call Paul a main character. Who in your opinion was Ash's best rival? Harrison? Or Ritchie?

I would probably have to go with Ritchie, even though he was a whiny little stupid head XD, because, when Ash lost to him, I actually cared. It was a really sad episode crying , and a really good one ^ ^. I haven't watched it in forever, though, so it might not be as sad now. He wasn't really a rival though cuz he was only in a couple of later episodes. Gary was the best full rival, definitely.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:22 pm
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

I would probably have to go with Ritchie, even though he was a whiny little stupid head XD, because, when Ash lost to him, I actually cared. It was a really sad episode crying , and a really good one ^ ^. I haven't watched it in forever, though, so it might not be as sad now. He wasn't really a rival though cuz he was only in a couple of later episodes. Gary was the best full rival, definitely.

That was sorta a sad episode. And I haven't seen it in awhile either, but of course it wouldn't be as sad. You know the outcome and the results and whatnot. I didn't include Gary though for some reason...
I guess I just wasn't thinking all the way. But Gary would be first, then Ritchie (2nd because they both have Pikachus and are simular ^^), then Harrison, and Paul, who really cares...  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:33 pm
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

That was sorta a sad episode. And I haven't seen it in awhile either, but of course it wouldn't be as sad. You know the outcome and the results and whatnot. I didn't include Gary though for some reason...
I guess I just wasn't thinking all the way. But Gary would be first, then Ritchie (2nd because they both have Pikachus and are simular ^^), then Harrison, and Paul, who really cares...

I don't know much about Harrison XD. I remember so little about the Johto season, I really need to go back and watch it whee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:57 pm
So Rocket you going to let me offer the prize or am I going to go behind your back and off it to the winner?  

Kisuke Shihoin

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:07 pm
Kisuke Urahara 32
So Rocket you going to let me offer the prize or am I going to go behind your back and off it to the winner?

lol, you're probably gonna have to go behind my back xp. Then again, I have until the 13th to figure out the prize, so we'll see... just help me find people to compete and I shall be happy ^ ^

... by the way... registration started a couple of days ago, yet I have no applications... hm...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:53 pm
Come on let me give out the prize and I'll try to get more people as much as I can.  

Kisuke Shihoin

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:59 pm
lol, uhm, It's kinda weird that you wanna give out the prize so much o.0 I guess it's ok then XD. Well... more like it depends on what you had in mind... pm me.  
Contest Arena (Guild Events)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff