Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:46 am

"I've crippled their powerhouse for the most part. Kayonis is so mixed up with emotions that he can't think straight." Damian said with a slight smirk. "His father won't be a problem anymore either." He spoke with his words dripped in malice.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Rasu and Elie woke up pretty early as well. They both woke up around 6am, took showers and met outside their rooms. "Mornin!" Rasu said. "monrin to yourself too!" Elie said. They hugged and headed to the front of the ship. They had brought a blanket just in case it was cold. They found a big papa john chair sat down on it together. They wrapped the blanket around themselves and snuggled close together. "It's pretty cold out on the ocean!" Rasu said. "Yeah it is. Brrr." Elie shivered. "The sky is pretty though." Elie commented. "Yeah you're right!" Rasu said. "Why did Eggman have to ruin this great vacation?!" Elie asked. "I know, I hate that jerk." Rasu replied. The two sat there, talking about whatever came to mind. It was now close to 7am. "I'm geting hungry." Elie said. "Yeah me too, I think I saw a sign that said breakfast starts at 7 if you want to go to the restaurant." Rasu said. "Yeah lets go get something to eat, then come back out here." Elie siad. They got off the papa john and headed towards the restaurant on the ship.

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:39 pm

Hyukia was not wearing a coat even when the chilly winds crept over the boat, she had moved her battle suit to a part on the deck where they were going to meet and apart from that she had just gone under deck, it was strange how little the cold affected her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriku was up pretty early, his room was empty but he had not been seen. Syalong and Amy were together eating and Shadow was also gone. It seemed that they were no longer on the ship as no one had seen them not even the captain with all the security cameras had seen them, it was like they had vanished...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7AM - 9 hours to cannon firing -
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:01 pm

A smile spread across Delrag's face as the obvious came to him. "Good work the more we can hurt them emotionally and phsicly the closer we come to winning this little skirmish we have."

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:33 am

"Yeah well, I'm going to have to lay low a bit. You know analyze all of them. It seems we've lost a few of the previous Freedom Fighter's NG, but gained maybe two more." he spoke. "The three that are missing is Knighty, Flage, and Sophie." He spoke.

~*~

Kayonis stood and with Sonia in arms, he jumped down and landed softly on the deck. "It's almost eight." He said. He knew they'd been there a while, but it didn't feel like two hours passed.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:29 am

The boat stopped slightly hitting some of the ice ahead which was the only solid land within sight. Hyukia was standing on the deck now, just having come from under it.
"Well we are here," she said and it looked as if there was nothing on the whole bit of ice.
"About time," yelled Seriku from an unknown location over the side and then everyone looked over the railings to see him and Shadow on the ice below.
"Always in a rush," sighed Hyukia,"Anyway, I have done some research and been studying you and I think I have a good idea of who will be doing what when we are up there as there are a good few jobs to do,"
She pinned a quickly written note to the railing so everyone could see what it said. ((Quoted part is what it reads)
Quote:
Plan to stop Eggman:
Fighting to the control room to disable the cannon firing and stop Eggman:
Seriku
Me (Hyukia)
Shadow
Dessenger
Manic
Rasu

Disabling the main power supply sad A group of 2 is better so I picked both of you)
Sonia
Elie

Sneaking into the cannon core sad And placing something in there to help us fix some of the messes we will have)
Iko

Maintaining the main base sad Where we get on basically so we can make a quick get away if needed)
Amy Rose
Syalong
Rouge

Finding out about the cargo then joining the us at the control room sad Sory but this one is not my choice)
Kayonis

The rest is scribed notes and very complex looking formulas and scientific equations

"Anyway everyone get down to the ice and we will get going," she said and then she paused for a moment as it was clear everyone was shaking with cold apart from herself,"Coats are over there," she said sighing and pointing to some chairs across the deck that had a pile of warm looking coats on.
"Anyway leave your things here unless you need them to fight," she said as she stepped over to her armour suit, she stood on it and it folded up around her, it was clear that it was almost indestuctible to most form of attack and heat and the seems could not even be seen from where it had closed up. The knees of it bent down and with a mighty jump it went flying upwards and landing on the ice with a thud, that was as if to prove to everyone that the ice was quite strong.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8:12AM - 7 hours 47 minutes and 37 seconds to cannon firing - The adventure begins...
((This works by time - time left - chapter))

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:51 am

Dessenger threw on a nearby coat and jumped of the ship. Half way down he threw his board in front of his feet. Primeing the ignition he pushed the throtal and landed taking off across the ice he caught air off of a piece of ice that juted from the ground. While in the air he twisted until he was upside down and did a three-sixty spin.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:35 am

"We won't be together this time." Sonia said to Kayonis. "Dont think of it that way. We're always together." He said pointing to her heart. "You know just the right things to say Kayonis." She said. They shared a hug and small kiss before Sonia dropped down to Elie. "Ready?" She asked Elie. "No offense, but I don't know your strategics so if it's all the same I'd like to lead on this." She said to Elie.

~*~

Before Kayonis went down, he grabbed the cross necklace and the sunglasses. "This mission's for you father. I promise I'll succeed." He spoke. He grabbed the only black jacket and went outside. "Alright Hyukia, I need to know where I head." He spoke.

~*~

"Yo Dessenger! REady to crack this base wide open?!" Manic asked righ beside him. Dessenger didn't even notice Manic come up until He had said something.

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:46 am

"We are going to somewhere of mine first, that way," Hyukia said pointing roughly to the north basically the opposite way from where the ship had landed,"From there we will do a few things then get up to the ark,"
"So why do you have somewhere up here?" asked Seriku who was running like mad on the spot to stay warm as he did not like coats much, on the other hand Shadow and Amy got coats and jumped down to join the others.
"If you want to know my lifestory, maybe you should ask at a better time," Hyukia said with a slight laugh as if it was a joke only she would get.
"I though no one lived in these areas," said Shadow dryly.
"Anyway keeping together is important as if one of you get lost, we might not find you in time as it looks like there is going to be a lot of snow coming within the hour," Hyukia said looking up at the clouds.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:02 pm

Rasu and Elie put on coats and headed down with everyone else. "Good luck!" Rasu said on the way down. "You too!" Elie replied. They landed and went to their groups.

-------

Elie caught up with Sonia and Sonia spoke. "That's alright, I'm mostly a support kind of person anyways." Elie replied.

-------

Rasu caught up with Dessenger and Manic. "Hey guys, ready to kick some a**?" Rasu said with a chuckle. He was playing with his ring, and was also thinking on a new weapon.

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:17 pm

"Ok, lets stop here for a moment," said Hyukia after a while, they could no longer see the ship, it had started to snow a few minutes ago and it was almost like a blizzard where sight beyond a few feet in front was almost impossible.
"You sure we are going the right way? I cant see anything," Seriku said having to shout to be heard over the winds, he was a bit unsure how they were travelling so fast in this weather and still moving in the right direction. Hyukia did not say anything just sat down in the suit for a moment, it was unclear how it worked or anything but it seemed to be slightly sluggish in the extreme cold...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8:47AM - 7 hours 12 minutes and 52 seconds to cannon firing - The unending blizzard...
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:49 am

The chilling wind tore at Dessenger maing him shiver in spite of his coat. "How much farther do we have?" he yelled.

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:54 am

Kayonis was on his own searching for some sort of presence. A presence that had been calling to him like the voice on the wind he heard in the limo. 'WHere are you?!" His mind called out. THe wind picked up as if trying to tell him. "Where are you?" He said quietly. The wind blew in the same direction for the same amount of time. 'The wind is my key here I think.' He thought to himself.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:30 pm

The group had been moving again and they finally stopped at a block of ice standing above all of them.
"In here," said Hyukia as a large metal door appeared under the ice and opened. Inside was the biggest lab anyone had seen, it has so many different items and pieces of equipment but it had seen better days at the cobwebs were starting to appear, it turned out even spiders could survive in this base. The lights went on overheard and it was clear that this lab was fairly old and kept up to date with modern stuff up to a few years ago. Hyukia got out of the battlesuit and stretched a little.
"Home again," she said to herself.
"So you live in this place?" asked Seriku looking at it with amazement, it was as if no one else knew of this place but it was huge.
"I did when I was working hard but things changed and I had to leave but this is the only real place I would call a home on this planet," she said, the way she said it seemed to hint she had been to more planets than this.
"Anyway make yourself at home over there, there is a fireplace so you can warm up a little," she said pointing to a door which over it had the label, Living area, as if this was just a large complex of areas.
"I will be working on something before we go to the ark," she said and turned to a chair, sitting on it and a huge amount of screens, computer sections and other electronics turned on. In moments her fingers were almost a blur over the keyboards and other buttons as extremely complex formula's and calculations appeared on screen, hand typed and correctly done in Hyukia's head, it was clear she was a very talent genius and that was putting it lightly...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10:19AM - 5 hours 40 minutes and 3 seconds to cannon firing - A place of wonders...

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:16 pm

Dessenger looked at the expasne of the lab that ubfolded in front of him. "This place is huge." he said top himself. He shook his head he didn't even have an idea what half of the equipment was for. But that that didn't bother him he was a warrior not a scientest.
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games