Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
British Gaians... show your faces! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emmanuela

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:15 pm
Lady of Spain
Emmanuela
It was actually surprisingly fun as it was part of the University and there were loads of random interesting people there. Also, the books were sorted differently to the dewy system and so finding things was a little tricky, I had to sing the alphabet to myself every time I had to reshelf books!

Yes, I did a bit of shelving in Christ Church library and it was epic. Of course they don't use the Dewy system, they have something far superior and more academic, which is documented in this vast tome I kept having to delve into to find where to keep things.

Of course, they use the Bliss system, which is actually better though they haven't actually finished making the whole system. I had to look at the subject to find where to put things, and then look at the obscure number. It's like there is an order to books on different countries or just... Well, it was very complicated>.<

And now for French homework, lord save me...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:57 pm
Emmanuela
Haha, ice_illusion, where did you think I was working?XD

That would be telling.

I didn't actually think you'd be working. If anything you're underage but then with those heels. razz  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Emmanuela

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:50 am
ice_illusion
Emmanuela
Haha, ice_illusion, where did you think I was working?XD

That would be telling.

I didn't actually think you'd be working. If anything you're underage but then with those heels. razz

Hah, indeed indeed!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:56 am
Might as well.

User Image  

Angilwingz

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:45 am
Good heavens..

Wow, crikey. Er..

Hmmn, yes. You look rather good. Very.

So, how much is it to fly to Canada? ;-D  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:53 am
It's really better not to ask. But I assure you, it all makes sense..  

Invictus_88
Captain

ficklefiend
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:01 am
Bloody hell Angelwingz! Nice getup xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:36 am
Blimey.  

Smigg-the-Miserable

Emmanuela

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:45 am

Haha, you remind me so much of the guy who plays first bassoon in my regional orchestra there!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:37 pm
Emmanuela

Haha, you remind me so much of the guy who plays first bassoon in my regional orchestra there!

He does look like a basson player. It would go with his thing for oversized objects too.

Invi, get your picture taken with a basson.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:21 pm
I need to find better things to do with my spare time.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:58 am
I can assure you, there is no finer pastime than dressing up. I'd do it more myself if I wasn't so incredibly bone idle.  

Smigg-the-Miserable

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:28 am
ice_illusion
Emmanuela

He does look like a basson player. It would go with his thing for oversized objects too.

Invi, get your picture taken with a basson.

I go to university here, it is no exaggeration to say that there is no bassoon within a thirty mile radius of me.

Almost only sheep, and hills. Sheepy hills.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:30 am
Angilwingz
I need to find better things to do with my spare time.

[<3]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/angilwingz/Me/January17th07009.jpg[/<3]

Ha, I'm really not sure you do! From an entirely unbiased perspective, of course..

rolleyes

Invictus_88
Captain

Emmanuela

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:01 am
Smigg-the-Miserable
I can assure you, there is no finer pastime than dressing up. I'd do it more myself if I wasn't so incredibly bone idle.

Very much so! I have this uber cool dress that I just wear when I'm bored. Also I'm known at school for dressing up as a pirate...

Hah, Invi, that's the middle of nowhere for sure!  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games