Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:34 am
In the corner of the Nest Gracekit slept soundly. She lifted her head with a small rustle. Seeing the kits she smiled, then sat back down to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:06 am
Dapplekit pawed at the ground. I don't want to go to sleep! I wanna explore! She eyed Gracekit's tail- it was so tempting- soft and fluffly. She haunched up her back legs as she stalked her prey, and, bam! Dapplekit pounced on her tail.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:35 am
Gracekit squeaked in surprise. With that she pushed Dapplekit off and Ran back behind her older sister Frostkit. "PICK ON THE RUNT! HUH?" She squeaked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:38 am
Froskit looked at gracekit then dapplekit."lets attack her"she whispered  

athena321
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:00 am
Gracekit looked at Frostkit then nodded. After that she stopped. "No....We could run into the new kits and hurt them. it isn't a good idea."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:23 pm
Goldenrain's tail twitched with slight irritation as the kits were still up and running around. She opened one eye, "Shhhhh!" She cooed to the elder kits. But then her kits began to rustle in the nest, letting out tiny mewls, that was when she was beginning to get angry. She raised her head, but instead of dealing with the older kits, she turned to her own kits and began to hush them back to sleep.

[Actually, I think I'm going to make Whitekit a tom too instead of a she-cat. So that's two boys from Goldenrain. ;3]

ch3shire_c4t

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:55 pm
Frostkit nodded. but she didn't want to sleep so she followed Sagefire's sent not realizing that she was going out of camp
Sagefire ran to the moonpool.........She took a small sip of the ice cold water and fell asleep.
Frostkit saw Sagefire and slept next to her.

Winterclaw watched as sagefire ran out of camp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:29 pm
Crystalstar walked back into the nursery, "Off to bed." She purred and sat down in her nest. She looked around, counting her kits over and over again. "Where's Frostkit?"

"She just walked out of the nursery," Graykit mewed.

Crystalstar jumped up, "Stay here. Bearclaw will be in here to watch you." She ran out of the nursery and spotted Bearclaw. "Watch my kits, Frostkit has gone missing and her scent leaves the camp." Bearclaw nodded.

Crystalstar ran out of camp, following Frostkit's scent, along with Sagefire.

Soon she came to the Moonpool. She spotted Sagefire asleep beside the pool, Frostkit next to her. "She will be a medicine cat..." The white leader purred and walked over to her kit. She grabbed her by the scruff, careful not to wake her and walked back to camp.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 pm
Sagefire watched as Cloudyeyes walked toward him
Froskit was still besides sagefire in her dream  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:05 pm
Gracekit started to Fall asleep. "I'm sorry Goldenrain, i was asleep When Dapplekit pounced on me." She whispered so she wouldn't wake the kits.  

Currently Dead Account

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:49 am
Bearclaw padded in. "Great Starclan, I-" seeing Goldenrain's kits trying to sleep, she lowered her voice. "I never thought kits could be such rascals."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:11 pm
Sagefire looked at frostkit"how....how did you come here"she asked startled
"i...i followed you. and where are we"
Winterclaw fell asleep  

athena321
Crew

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:50 pm
Goldenrain was already sound asleep, dreaming about many of the good things in her life. Things like her Clan, her brother no matter how snooty he's become, her love Raintail, and her two new kits Whitekit and Risingkit.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 pm
Crystalstar padded through the snow, taking her time to get back to camp. One reason was not to wake Frostkit and just to enjoy herself. She sighed and thought about back in SkyClan. I miss you, Patchstar... She thought, looking back to MoonClan's territory.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:16 pm
Gracekit looked at the tiny kits, The ruffled fur of one constantly bugged her, Smoothing it down with her paw, she walked over to the other kits and curled up, falling gently asleep.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games