Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:17 pm
well lightkit you are very gifted and you are very egar to learn so you have my approval but you will have to ask patchstar, reedblossom and leafpetal whee  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:53 pm
Joltpaw walked out into the forest in hope to meet one of her clanmates out and about. She got to a river by the border. She lay down and let her paws dangle in. I'm so bored. All the excitment happened when I was injured. I wish I wouldn't of jumped. I know I can't. A small tear fell out of her eye and made the water ripple.  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:23 pm
Rowanpaw glared at Eagleheart. He picked himself up, and shoved his face in front of Eagleheart. "well maybe I won't EVER be helpless!!! Maybe I'll be fine and live a life with out these stupid Warrior rule!" Rowanpaw hissed, then stalked out of the camp leaveing behind the pile of used bedding.
(lol, I'm being EBIL!!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:52 pm
Lightkit bristled with excitment and yowled,
"PATCHSTAR!!!"  

MADLYALICE

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:02 am
Silverpaw stared at Foxpaw, looking for some sign she was lieing. As is in awnser, she heard Rowanpaw shreak "-live a life without these stupid Warrior rules!" She turned and followed him out of camp. "Rowanpaw!" She wailed. "You can mean that! Please tell me you don't mean that!" Her voice broke.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:00 am
Rowanpaw turned to look at Silverpaw. He felt his heart twisting. He longed to rush over and tell her it's alright, that he could stay, that he wouldn't leave. but that's not her decision to make. . .Tigereyes is going to come back to try to weave me into her plans. . .I'm her only link now that mother left, and dad would never do it he's to loyal. Rowanpaw gave a hiss of agony/fury and charged farther into the woods.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:10 am
Silverpaw stayed where she was. She didn't even move when it started to rain. She just sat there, waiting. Rowanpaw. ROWANPAW! She silently wailed.

((Que the dramatic music!))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:56 am
(lol, oh I just had a brilliant idea!!!)
Rowanpaw felt a drop of cold rain splash on his nose. that's it. . .who cares about being a warrior, I know how to hunt and I know enough about defending myself. Rowanpaw turned, he knew Silverpaw was still waiting to see if he would come back. "good by Moonclan, Silverpaw I'll miss you the most. . ." Rowanpaw turned towards the territory that belonged to no clan, then hurried away, never to be heard from again.
(ya, I think when Silverpaw become's a warrior I'll bring him back some how xp )  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:06 am
((To bad she's gunna die. No kits for them. Or maybe I'll make her die after she births. Hmmm...))

After who knows how long, Silverpaw knew that Rowanpaw wasn't coming back. "I love you, Rowanpaw. I hope you're happy." She mewed quietly, and turned back to head into camp.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:26 am
(awww that's sad, maybe I'll come up with some other rogue that Rowanpaw can go off with! xp But of course he'd have to get over Silverpaws death though!)
Cherrywhisker was heading back out when she saw Silverpaw. "Silverpaw. . . where's Rowanpaw?"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:59 am
Silverpaw wasn't looking at Cherrywhisker. "Gone. He left."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:01 pm
Robinsong, who had come up to explain why she wasn't training Silverpaw, gasped when she heard this.
"I'll go after him!"
She pawed the ground, praying she'd be allowed to  

MADLYALICE

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:03 pm
Silverpaw shook her head. "No. I think that'll just make him more mad."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:04 pm
"I.DON'T.CARE!!!"
She shook her head and screeched
"I ALREADY LOST CINDERMOON!!!!!!!"
She added in a quiet voice
"I don't want to lose someone else."  

MADLYALICE

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:07 pm
"You can't stop him. You can't stop anyone who leaves of their own accord." She shook her head. "He'll be back again anyway. I just sort of know he will."  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games