Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Sandwheel

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:16 am

User Image
[[enter - gear savannah]]

As Coredramon landed, and the fresh wave of dust met Lio's eyes, he gasped in awe. Never had he seen buildings as big as these. Rill mimicced ((sp?)) Lio's reaction, he'd never been here before either. Lio scrubbed his eyes as dust entered where it wasn't wanted, and then crawled off of the beast. Rill followed suit, and perched on Lio's head. Lio chuckled, and listened to the pair talk. "Eurgh!" Lio and Rill said in unison, upon Chibi throwing up. "Lovelyyyyyy." Lio laughed, and Rill had to hold in a chuckle. "Sure!" Lio said, in answer to Leonard's question. "That sounds like a great idea!"
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:05 am

((Sorry for being late.))

The tamer and the digimons began to walk around in the market. They saw weapon and armor shops, chip shops, digivolution shops, tamers, digimons and a lot of other things. They stopped by a restaurant attended by a family of burgermons and asked for hamburgers and soda. "Food! I love you!!!" Screamed Chibi calling the attention every person being there. Leo began to talk "So, what are we doing now. I hear from the guys over there..." Points to a table close to them "That there is a place to go back to the real world so I'm going there..." "Are you leaving me alone?" "Don't worry Chibi. I'l be back... Well so what are you going to do now Lio?"

((Oh, let me invite you to my Tamer Card Shop. They are cool smile ))

wardigiman

-Sandwheel

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:24 am

Rill looked up at Lio with what would be watery eyes, if he wasn't a bug. Lio looked up at the sky and kept quiet for a while. "I think..." He looked at Leonard. "That I'm going to stay here for a while, there's a lot more I'd like to see." He squatted down and hugged Rill. "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere!" Rill laughed, and so did Lio.

((Sorry, I'd be able to make myself one fairly easily))
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:22 am

_____-///§---Zann---§
Yoshida Zann
User Image

-----
Coredramon de-digivolved, and Zann suddenly looked alert. His gaze was fixed on something tall and majestic in front of them.
"Hmm...looks like it's time for me to visit an old friend. I'll catch you guys later."
Zann said over his shoulder as he ran towards the Vaccine knights headquaters, knowing that his friend would be there.

[exit to vaccine knights hq]
((Sorry for posting this late))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

iZann

wardigiman

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:46 pm

They where full of eating. And It was getting late "Well, I'm full." Said Leo and left the restaurant with Chibi. "Do you think we'll met them again?" "Of course, they are good people."
When they got to the Tamer Room, It was midnight. Leo entered the chamber and Chibi wa starving sadly at him "I'll be back tomorrow, I promise." With a big white light, Leo left to the real word....
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:18 am

Lio sat with Rill as Leonard and Chibi left. They'd begun to learn a bit more about each other, and finally began to enjoy each other's company. Lio leant back on his chair. "So, how big is this world of yours?" Rill laughed, Lio probably thought there was only one more area left. "Haha! A lot, lot, lot bigger than what you think. Trust me." Lio laughed. "Wanna go see some more?" Lio laughed, and without a sound he stood up, Rill followed suit, and they walked in a random direction. Rill stopped for a moment. "Let me show you something ..." Lio looked in expectation.

TENTOMON, DIGIVOLVE TOO--/b]
Lio's eyes widened and his jaw dropped slightly.
KABUTERIMON!
The light that was previously engulfing Rill died out, and a giant bug was standing infront of Lio. "Wow...Just...wow! How did you do that?!" Lio shouted, and Rill simply laughed, motioning for Lio to sit onto his back; Lio did and Rill began to fly.

[Exit-Gear Savanna]

-Sandwheel

Animedudethe3rd

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:22 pm

Kale sat down on the large steps leading up to the library by himself. He watched as digimon and tamers alike walked up and down the stair every few seconds. He himself was waiting for the Veneno, his Wormmon, and Plume, his Biyomon, who were still reading books in the library. This gave him some time to relax. I'm exhausted. I don't remembered how long we've been here but I've been searching for anything and everything important about the digital world. I think I know more about the digital world than I do the real world. which also means I know more about the sacred treasures of this world than most. On one of the message boards he had seen in the library, there was a small code that he managed to decipher with the help of a digicode learning book. It was a message by a group known as the Artifact's Rave and they were in search of new leaders and members to protect the ancient and sacred treasures of the digital world for all. As soon as he knew that, he made a decision: that Kale Gantley would join the Artifact's Rave and save the Digital World and its treasures.

That is, if Veneno and Plume don't kill him first. As seemingly out of nowhere, his Wormmon called Veneno and his biyomon whose name was Plume tackled and tumbled alongside him down the stairs. "Looks like you two are ready." They both looked up and nodded. "Yes, indeed, Sir Kale. Let us be on our way. We have suffieicent data of the Digital World to survive well," Veneno informed Kale. "So now we can go eat before w leave for our next destination! Right?!," asked Plume with boundless eager. Kale simply smiled, which made Veneno climb up onto Kale back and peeked over his tamer's shoulder as Plume took flight and hovered near Kale's head. They proceeded to search for a good place to eat in Network City before their next adventure began.
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:24 pm

Kirashimu and Demiveemon jumped on top of Hercules Kabuterimon with his other digimon following behind.

(exit to Digimon Battlefield)

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Crawknight1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:08 pm

((Enter Felix and Zero))

Felix marveled at the city. It was so shiny! Looking around, some places were shadier than others. As they walked through the town, Felix thought he heard a scream, and raced over to one of the alleyways, bat drawn.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:56 am

(( NOw I dunno where to go T-T. Meh. Might as well just write.))

Felix looked down the alleyway, seeing nothing. He sheathed his bat and walked onward, wonderign where he should head. Zero looked around as if scared. "What's up?"[/colr] Felix asked, concerned. Zero sighed, saying "I'm not strong enough to beat anyone right now. If we're attacked, we're in big trouble!" Felix laughed. Zero looked at him confused. "What's so funny?" "Anyone tries to fight us, I'll kick the crap outta him!" Felix decided that there was nothign here for him, and heaed back out of town, much to Zero's relief.

((Exit Felix and Zero to Gear Savanna))

Crawknight1

Dorky IV

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:36 pm

cool agumon
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:24 am

"Ow. What was that." Ace said as he hit the ground with a loud thud and noticed he was in a city. "I have never been here before do you know where we are." He said rubbing his head.
"I think we are in Network City the capital of the digital world." Dracomon said rubbing his head as well. He stood up and looked around. "Well lets find somebody to talk to and we will know for sure."

TheMikLac

TheMikLac

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:33 pm

Ace walked around with dracomon and couldnt find anybody and that was when he saw this castle in the distance. That was when he started to run towards it thinking he'd find someone there."Come on Dracomon hurry up." He said running towards the castle. "Im coming hold on." He said trying to catch up to his tamer.

((exit to Spiral Castle))
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:54 am

((Enter Alice and Demidevimon from Gear Savanna))

As day seemed to swiftly to night, Alice and Demidevimon arrived at Network City. The young human girls eyes were wide open at the many things in the city. Everything appeared high-tech! She couldn't help gawking at a few of the objects. It also proved difficult to not touch anything. However, she managed to contain herself so she didn't look rude. "Is that a refrigerator?!" she asked the air. When Alice opened the odd fridge, Demidevimon hopped right into it. The cold breeze seemed perfect for him as he felt his eyelids droop. "I know you're hot, but you'll get sick sleeping in this thing!" Alice remarked. Demidevimon just shrugged and shuffled a bit inside the ice box. "Fine, suite yourself. I'm going to see if there's a hotel or inn nearby," Alice sighed before closing the door. The small bat digimon opened one eye to see complete darkness. "...Finally...no more light..." he breathed a sigh of relief. Extending his wings a bit, Demidevimon began making himself comfortable in the small space. "I don't understand this human at all. She's sarcastic one minute, then Mrs. Goody Two-Shoe the next! She's too much like Sasha, way too much like her!" he thought. He scowled then gave a weak smile, "I don't know if that's a good or bad thing."

Farrenlock

High-functioning Giver

13,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Zero Cousland

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:42 pm

Obito awoke on an operation table wondering what was going on and was in a daze. Struggling to stand he nearly fell as he rose from the table. No one was in the room and he immediately called for the only semi-person he could think of at the moment

"AGUMON!?"

No answer was replied, only the faint echo of his own voice. Obito saw he was shirtless and then saw a table with his gear on it, he grabbed his things and pushed a cell phone like object into his pocket and slipped a sword into a loop in his pants ran towards a door, twisting the knob he pushed and was surprised to find the door was unlocked. Obito ran out of the room and looked around then found a shirt and slipped it on

"AGUMON!?!!!"

Obito yelled again this time he heard a faint "MMPH" and ran to where he heard it. He was led to another door where he found Agumon strapped down to a table

"Agumon!!"

Obito said again as he unstrapped his friend

"Agumon what the hell happened, Where are we!?"

Obito asked his digimon after he was freed

"How long have we been here!?"

Obito asked frantically shaking his now unbound friend

" you . . . you dont remember?"

Was the only thing Agumon said

"Remember . . . what?"

Obito asked

"Obito . . . we've been in here for 2 years . . . someone kept us here and was experimenting on you, you're . . . not entirely human anymore "

These words hit Obito like a wrecking ball

"You . . . you're kidding right? there's no way that could be tru-"

Obito was cut off as yells were heard down the hall he came from

"Where Did the boy go! Find him! Who left him unstrapped"

Obito heard another person try to explain but then a bang cut him off then a thump hitting the floor. Obito panicked and, dragging Agumon ran into the room across from there's, kicking the door in he saw it was an office and there were windows

"No choice Agumon we have to jump!"

Obito said

"N-No way"

Agumon said in reply

"Just trust me"

Obito said and smashed the window with a chair and jumped out with Agumon not even taking into account that they were 30 stories up. Obito thought fast and then remembering something that seemed to be a dream, Obito concentrated into his hand a fished out something from his pocket, a digivice.
A black aura erupted from his hand like a flame and he slammed it into the top of the digivice

"D.N.A. CHARGE! OVERDRIVE!"

Obito yelled and Agumon began to digivolve

"Agumon digivolve to!. . . . WarGreymon!!!"

WarGreymon quickly caught on, catching Obito and floating lightly to to floor where he dedigivolved and he and Obito immediately began running as far from the town as they could
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games