Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 915 916 917 918 919 920 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:30 pm
Tezca Frost
I missed last Saturdays legend of korra episode luckily just found out Nick.com has all the episodes up for free watch. So will not be left behind mrgreen
Distract me from studying episode!

Yeah, they're usually on the site a few hours after they premiere...
Great episode is great!

(even if they really are pushing the shipping in this series. sheesh.)

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:36 pm
I dont know, I mean they immediately started pushing Zuko jr and Korra together, but then they went in and introduced Henry Fords daughter.

I guess the reason is simply because the characters are older. They couldnt really do any romance in the first series because Aang was like...12. Now that all the characters are young adults, the romance stuff kinda writes itself.

at least its better than what young justice did

where all the characters finally finished their romance arcs and then bam

5 years later all the characters are replaced  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:52 pm
Eudaemon
Tezca Frost
I missed last Saturdays legend of korra episode luckily just found out Nick.com has all the episodes up for free watch. So will not be left behind mrgreen
Distract me from studying episode!

Yeah, they're usually on the site a few hours after they premiere...
Great episode is great!

(even if they really are pushing the shipping in this series. sheesh.)

Its very neat to know for future watching. It was an excellent episode everything seems slightly darker in this series. Neat little flashback
I really wanna see how strong chief BeiFong and Tenzin are.

(oh big time they are)  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:56 pm
Is it wrong that I really like the shipping in Korra?? emo

I ship things left and right COMPLETELY reguardless of canon so it's nice to have a show were my ships may actually happen. JUST MY TAKE ON THINGS~

@ Tezca: Study!! >: p

@ Whoever: In other news I am completely finished with my web project HALLELUJAH

Maybe if I get over my complete embarrassment of my art I'll post a few pictures from it.  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:08 pm
LOL, almost everyone likes the shipping.
At least this time I can't actually predict who ends up with who.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:16 pm
I'm back from doing some running again...Now to wait for my stepdad to bring home KFC.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:23 pm
Eudaemon Yeah last time it was a mile away who would be with who.

Suitor I like the new team even more so that its giving blue beetle more to do and blue beetle is awesome. Only other person I would have liked to see is Captain Marvel Jr. join the team.

Sexy no its not even remotely wrong rather interesting to see how these ships will play out.
Also I will. Just hope this time the test actually goes over the material we studied emo
Yes show off the web project now that its completed emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:57 pm
You guys reminded me that I'm missing Legend of Korra crying  

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:22 pm
Tezca Frost

Suitor I like the new team even more so that its giving blue beetle more to do and blue beetle is awesome. Only other person I would have liked to see is Captain Marvel Jr. join the team.

I don't know, I've never been a huge fan of Blue Beetle, and his "I'm latino because I put random spanish words in my sentences" is kind of aggravating.

I guess I'm just really annoyed because I really liked Ms. Martian and Superboy, and to have the show jump 5 years and them be broken up with zero explanation is.....stupid.

really really stupid.

I mean, I'm kinda tired of writers treating romance as just an arc, or a destination. And when that arc is done, or the "destination" is reached, just dropping it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:31 pm
The Undead Suitor
Tezca Frost

I don't know, I've never been a huge fan of Blue Beetle, and his "I'm latino because I put random spanish words in my sentences" is kind of aggravating.

I guess I'm just really annoyed because I really liked Ms. Martian and Superboy, and to have the show jump 5 years and them be broken up with zero explanation is.....stupid.

really really stupid.

I mean, I'm kinda tired of writers treating romance as just an arc, or a destination. And when that arc is done, or the "destination" is reached, just dropping it.
There is defiantly a good amount of stuff in that 5 years that should be explained like why they broke up and why d**k is now nightwing and why no Jason Todd do they just want to avoid Red Hood?

I've never cared that he was Latino and don't pay attention to his random Spanish,but hes far more interesting then the original BB [hopes for some buster gold]  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:43 pm
Eudaemon

I wanna know if Toph got with Sokka SO BADLY

It's suffering not knowing. emo  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:55 pm
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor
Tezca Frost

really really stupid.

There is defiantly a good amount of stuff in that 5 years that should be explained like why they broke up and why d**k is now nightwing and why no Jason Todd do they just want to avoid Red Hood?

I've never cared that he was Latino and don't pay attention to his random Spanish,but hes far more interesting then the original BB [hopes for some buster gold]

True, but still it was a little jolt after the season finale.

And I believe Jason Todds story will be told in a comic that takes place in the 5 year gap.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:21 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Eudaemon

I wanna know if Toph got with Sokka SO BADLY

It's suffering not knowing. emo

User Image

ITS THE HAIR I SAY

I knoooooow, I want to know too ; A;  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:24 pm
The Undead Suitor
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor
Tezca Frost

really really stupid.

True, but still it was a little jolt after the season finale.

And I believe Jason Todds story will be told in a comic that takes place in the 5 year gap.
Think it was a rather big jolt.
Probably will to bad cannot be in the show cause its going to confuse people like crazy for those who don't read them even more so if red hood just randomly shows up.
If that is going to happen in the comics its likely Super and Martian will be explained in the comics why they separated.
I hope Lobo shows up at some point.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:36 pm
"No,No here we are!"

I'm so addicted to watching Facade videos.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 915 916 917 918 919 920 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games