Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 914 915 916 917 918 919 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:11 pm
*at the sound of Ryzans voice, Icy freezes. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! What's going on? Why am I in a dark, cold room with him? What the hell happened? Upon hearing his questions, she sees that he's just as confused as she is. Struggling to sit up, Icy pushes up on one elbow, holding her stomach with her other arm, and leans against the door, breathing shallowly*

I- I don't- know why we're- here....and why the- hell did you kick- me?!

*wincing at the pain from talking, Icy takes in a sharp breath, trying to calm the dizziness and nausea*

EDIT:{{entering cosplay, that's why I'm not soaking wet anymore. Change after submission goes through}}  
Faerie KatrinaZ rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 2 Total: 19 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:21 pm
katana68
*turns and smiles at Faerie* Hey, Faerie, where have you been lately?

Oh, I've just been flitting around some of the guilds. There are so many of them! *Takes a long drink* 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:22 pm
*she finishes her beer, and decides to call it a night* Well, Kits and company...it's been a long evening...and I think I shall take my leave....feel free to stay as long as you like, though. *she smiles at the group, and then heads to the back of the bar to the bookcase. After pulling the correct book, the bookcase swings open, she walks through and the bookcase closes silently behind her. As she heads to her rooms, she thinks about stopping by the office, but continues on to her rooms to get some rest that she, too, so greatly needs.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:23 pm
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
I would apologize, jhal that would imply that I actually feel sorry~ Nonetheless, it was an accident. I was making an attempt to exit and did not realize you were there, so I tripped.

*as he looks over at her, he notices that she is looking rather sick. Considering the limited space, he begins to feel a bit concerned about how much more unpleasant the situation can become if she is ill*
.... are you alright?

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:26 pm
Good night, Katana. *finishes my drink* I should go too. Night, Faerie. *looks around for Showa and realizes she's already left* Oh well. *leaves the bar, pets trailing after*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:31 pm
((Oh good grief. I want to knock you two over the head. rolleyes With each other's head! Yeah yeah, she tried to stew TES. GETOVERIT! Or as Van says, "One word for ya: letitgo!" heart you'ns!

I'm outtie! Nights!))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:32 pm
*loathing that fruity laugh, Icy just glares at him. Closing her eyes, she slides sideways until she's against the floor again, feeling the coldness against her cheek. Trying desperately to slow her breathing down and keep her nausea under control, Icy refuses to rebut that sorry quip.

Hearing him ask if she's alright, she knows that if she answers him, she'll spew all over him. For a second, Icy actually thought about answering him just to see him ball like the pansy he is. But the downside to that would be the smell. Locked in a dark cramped room with no ventilation would prove hazardous to her well being. So, she just lies there, concentrating on her breathing*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:37 pm
damecharlie
((Oh good grief. I want to knock you two over the head. rolleyes With each other's head! Yeah yeah, she tried to stew TES. GETOVERIT! Or as Van says, "One word for ya: letitgo!" heart you'ns!

I'm outtie! Nights!))

{{ eek OMG!!! I FREAKING LOVE REBA!!! VAN SO ROCKS!!! xd }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:43 pm
*seeing her lay down on the floor without answering or even giving him some scathing words, he figures it must be serious. He unhooks his cape and covers her with it, hoping having a bit of warmth may help her*
I could not have struck you that hard since I was not even walking strongly to begin with. I cannot imagine what could be causing such a severe reaction.

If we are here due to the actions of jabbress and Katana, I am sure this is not the result they had in mind.
*stands next to Icy and leans over to open the door, finding out it is locked*
Of course.... I should have known.

*he beats on the door with his fist, trying to get the attention of Psyzapp and Katana, not knowing they had both retired for the night*

Faerie KatrinaZ rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 5 Total: 17 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:46 pm
*Faerie finishes her drink, then flitters out, a very faint trail of fairy dust following behind her* 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:05 pm
*trying to block out all sound, Icy concentrates on keeping her breathing steady and her body perfectly still. DAMMIT! Why the hell did I have to leave my apartment keys in my new place? Hell, why did I DROP my new key in the first place?! I've been in these wet clothes for I know over 24 hours. And it's cold as hell in here!

As she tries to push those thoughts aside, Icy feels a rush of air and then something warm across her. Flinching, Icy immediately stills herself, feeling the first waves of nausea hit hard. OMG! OMG! OMG! NO, not now. Calm down! Breathe in through your nose, and out through your mouth. Steady. Close out all sounds. Concentrate on breathing. Come on girl, don't lose it.

As Icy gets her breathing and stomach controlled, Icy hears Ryzan say something, but doesn't try to make it out. Then she hears him beating on the door, trying to open it. Needing to concentrate and keep very still, Icy tries hard to speak without moving a muscle*

Ryzan. Please. I can't. Need to concentrate. Keep from. Vomiting.

*with that, she can say no more and goes back to blocking out sound and steadying her breathing, feeling the second waves of nausea hit like waves of the ocean in a thunderstorm*

{{Okay kiddies. I'm nodding over here. Good night. And I'll see you all tomorrow. Do try and take care of us Ryzan. Wouldn't want to get spew on that pretty purple cape, now would you?! twisted }}  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 6, 4, 1 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:16 pm
*He slips in through the back door, locking it behind him. He makes his way down the staircase, leaves his hat and jacket at the coat rack, then goes into her room. He quietly walks over to her side of the bed and sees that she is sleeping. In the dim light coming from the bathroom, he sees that her face looks like she had been crying. He wonders what had happened and greatly hoped that he was not the cause of her tears. He goes to the other side of the bed, quickly strips off his street clothes and slips into her bed. She stirs slightly, so he slides over to her and spoons her. With the warmth of his body now against hers, he feels her relax in the comfort of his arms. After a long day of doing extra rounds, it does not take long at all for him to fall asleep.* User Image  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:23 pm
{{Nau! My cape! gonk }}

*faintly hearing Icy speak to him, he ceases his attempts to get attention and backs up to the wall, sliding down it to a sitting position. He leans his head back and looks up at the ceiling, thinking to himself "How unpleasant. I should have just stayed in my quarters and avoided the woman altogether. Better yet, I should have never come here in the first place."

Seeing her struggle with her illness, he feels like he should say something about her wet garments, but shies away from mentioning it knowing she wants complete silence.*

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:19 am
*after what seemed like hours of being quiet, he checks on Icy to see if her condition has improved. Not wanting to disturb her too much, he speaks in a hushed voice*
Are you feeling any better?

*he watches her and waits for a response, but does not receive one. Carefully, he leans forward and reaches over to check her pulse. As he does so, he notices her breathing has become erratic and her entire body seems to be shivering. He keeps his fingers pressed to her neck to feel her pulse for a few moments to see if there is anything irregular about it as well and finds it to be slightly hastened. Afterward he places his hand on her forehead, then her cheek, feeling she has become feverish and has started to sweat.

He slides his hand under the cape and touches her clothing. "It's still wet. I will have to do something..." With that he takes the cape off of her and begins to remove her clothes, making painstaking efforts to not stir her too much in the process*
I am sure this will only fuel your resentment of me, rilu'oh out of respect for jabbress I cannot allow your condition to worsen. She will only blame herself for putting you in this situation.

*after removing the last of her garments, he piles them up and moves them out of the way into a corner. He removes his gloves, then unties his neck ruffle, sets it aside and starts to unbutton his shirt. Not even three buttons down, he suddenly stops, swallowing hard. "No.... I cannot let her see me. I cannot let anyone see..." He clutches his shirt closed and looks around for anything else he could possibly cover her with, but realizes that his plan will not be as effective if he were to leave his shirt on anyway. He takes a few deep breaths, then continues to unbutton it. "It is too dark for her. Perhaps she will not see..."

Upon reaching the last button, he slides it off and drapes it over the front of her. With great caution, he moves her slightly more toward the middle of the room and positions himself between her and the door, laying down next to her with her back to his chest. He pulls the cape over the both of them and wraps his arm around her, hoping his body heat will prevent her from getting any worse and perhaps break her fever.*
I know you may very well kill me for this when you awaken, jhal if jabbress were to know that I did nothing, she would never forgive me.

*suddenly a thought passes by and he smiles slightly*
I did say I intended to leave this world. Whether it be by returning to mine or dying by your hand, I will still have my way.

Ryzan Vixtul

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:40 am
* Stumbles in the bar, making drunken airplane noises *

Vrroooooom *hic* ooomm! Gundam Wing Two four umm niner! Hoooray Wrooom

* Crashes into a nearby booth, out cold *  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 914 915 916 917 918 919 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games