Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 913 914 915 916 917 918 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:43 pm
Prince Ichi
Magnificent Moonbeam
Wow. I'm accomplished today, now i feel bad about selling a 2nd gen Masquerade. But at least i'll hopefully have enough gold to get my Prize Collection. >.< Hopefully once this is done, I'm questing both the Eros and Storge Ciels.
how much do you need?
It just depends on the alchemist. sweatdrop I mean the one I asked to craft requires me to pay an interest with the attempt fee, which in my case is 100k in gold.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:48 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Prince Ichi
Magnificent Moonbeam
Wow. I'm accomplished today, now i feel bad about selling a 2nd gen Masquerade. But at least i'll hopefully have enough gold to get my Prize Collection. >.< Hopefully once this is done, I'm questing both the Eros and Storge Ciels.
how much do you need?
It just depends on the alchemist. sweatdrop I mean the one I asked to craft requires me to pay an interest with the attempt fee, which in my case is 100k in gold.
well I could throw like, 40k your way if that would help any. :V  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:52 pm
Prince Ichi
Magnificent Moonbeam
Prince Ichi
Magnificent Moonbeam
how much do you need?
well I could throw like, 40k your way if that would help any. :V
No, it's okay. I'll try to sell my 2nd gen Masquerade as my fee. sweatdrop Hopefully that would be enough, despite the prize collection has a high chance of it being crafted. You and Chixen both helped me out and I'm grateful. Now that you all have your quests I think , it's best to use that gold for your own quests. Thank you for the offer though, Ichi.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:07 pm
Prince Ichi
omg

that's like.....

wow rofl

It was a mess. A dirty, hot, mess.

I have never been so horrified by my gaia actions, simply because they were retarded.

xd

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:26 pm
DC-Chan

I got horribly, horribly drunk with a bunch of friends in uni, I think when I was a sophomore? And I ended up buying almost 100 Hammi Hats in one night, thus AI'ing their price to up to 500k or something ridiculous like that, simply because I remember thinking they were "The coolest item on Gaia! They're so ******** cute!"

I had a lot of angry PMs from people when I woke up the next day.

crying

Haha, drunken escapades  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:30 pm
DC-Chan
Prince Ichi
omg

that's like.....

wow rofl

I have never been so horrified by my gaia actions, simply because they were retarded.

xd
what did you end up doing with near 100 hammi hats? XD  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:14 pm
Prince Ichi
DC-Chan
Prince Ichi
omg

that's like.....

wow rofl

xd
what did you end up doing with near 100 hammi hats? XD

I...sold them. At a greatly reduced price. Just so I wouldn't have to stare at row after row after row of their beady, judging, eyes.

Next time I got drunk on gaia I limited myself to a guild and the exchange. Made around 200k profit by selling random items in my invo.

rofl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:22 pm
once my finals are over you can bet your a** I'm gonna be plastered on a whiskey rampage <3

Enjoy my couple days break

then start summer school emotion_8c

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:39 pm
Slick Southpaw
once my finals are over you can bet your a** I'm gonna be plastered on a whiskey rampage <3

ONCE MY FINALS ARE OVER I'M GOING TO DRINK A LOT AND WRITE RETARDED FANFICTION.

Enjoy my couple day break/tanning/opening the pool.

Then I start work irl. emotion_8c

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:42 pm
DC-Chan
Slick Southpaw

/weeps wit you
>works at a pool
>>will have to work and do clinicals for nursing

I get no breaks till decemberrrrrrr emo

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:59 pm
Slick Southpaw
DC-Chan
Slick Southpaw

/weeps wit you
>works at a pool
>>will have to work and do clinicals for nursing

I get no breaks till decemberrrrrrr emo

I'm starting work at environmental consulting firm, first real "engineering" job. And it looks like it's going to be a ton of field work/learning stuff that they don't teach in school.

Excited...but I have a forty minute commute back and forth each day, not counting how much I'll prob have to drive during the day.

I get no breaks until I work for at least three months, then I get two weeks vacation to plan.

crying

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:33 am
i drew a cherry u vu

User Image  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:03 am
Had a nice day. Hung with Boy for the majority of it, then did some shopping. Newww clooothessssss~ <3

Now I'm tired and want a nap, but alas I need to cook dinner. Will likely cook kedgeree because I haven't made it in forever. Plus, I'm in a rice mood. Mmm, rice. I wonder if we have enough brown, or if I'll have to use the basmati...?

Thinking aloud here. xD  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:26 am
*jealous of people who have jobs to go to* I know a bad job can be worse than being unemployed, but ughhhh I'm getting tired of applying for jobs now...
Which is why I'm wasting time on gaia 8D Hi everyone.  

Sairalinde Telemnar

Star Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:34 am
Sairalinde Telemnar
*jealous of people who have jobs to go to* I know a bad job can be worse than being unemployed, but ughhhh I'm getting tired of applying for jobs now...
Which is why I'm wasting time on gaia 8D Hi everyone.

You'll find something soon, don't worry.
Also hi!  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 913 914 915 916 917 918 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games