Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 911 912 913 914 915 916 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:39 am
Don't mind me too much, I'm just silly at the moment. I finally called my grandma. (my mom asked me to call her once in a while to cheer her up).  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:41 am
lurichan
Don't mind me too much, I'm just silly at the moment. I finally called my grandma. (my mom asked me to call her once in a while to cheer her up).

I belive we all are sometimes ^^

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:43 am
True enough, but it's odd calling my grandma without knowing what to talk about. ^^* I feel kindof strange and akward. I tried to stick to cheery topics, but the conversation still managed to take a few turns towards her being kindof lonely now that my grandpa is gone. ^^* I did try my best though. Ended up talking about phones, pies, gardens, and being on odd shifts.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:50 am
It's just kindof odd really. She can't go out of the house anymore because of her vision, she can't see well enough to drive, so she has to have someone come over to be able to go anywhere. I can't imagine how lonely that must be.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:54 am
lurichan
True enough, but it's odd calling my grandma without knowing what to talk about. ^^* I feel kindof strange and akward. I tried to stick to cheery topics, but the conversation still managed to take a few turns towards her being kindof lonely now that my grandpa is gone. ^^* I did try my best though. Ended up talking about phones, pies, gardens, and being on odd shifts.

I know what you mean. I'm not very close to my family since My parent, sister and I are the only one who live in Quebec.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:55 am
deadly_demon
lurichan

I know what you mean. I'm not very close to my family since My parent, sister and I are the only one who live in Quebec.

Most of my family lives about an hour away from me. It's not a super long drive I suppose, but it is a bit of a deterent for going to see them/calling them up frequently.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:58 am
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan

Most of my family lives about an hour away from me. It's not a super long drive I suppose, but it is a bit of a deterent for going to see them/calling them up frequently.

Yeah, I guess

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:59 am
I've never been super close with my extended family though. Usually I see them at holidays and that is about it. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:01 am
lurichan
I've never been super close with my extended family though. Usually I see them at holidays and that is about it. ^^*

Yep, it's similar for me.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:02 am
We have 1666 members in the guild now. rofl  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:04 am
I suppose I'm kindof busy with work and other things so much I don't really stop and think about visiting with people. ^^* I haven't even actually gone out and seen my parents in...well since chirstmas actually, and I LIKE them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:05 am
*mutters* Drive me up a wall sometimes, but I still like them.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:06 am
lurichan
We have 1666 members in the guild now. rofl

XD
Cool

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:07 am
That's what family's like I guess
3nodding  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:08 am
deadly_demon
That's what family's like I guess
3nodding

I suppose you're right. If my mom didn't drive me nuts sometimes I suppose I would still be living at home. rofl  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 911 912 913 914 915 916 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games