Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 911 912 913 914 915 916 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:59 pm
Hi Faerie! Does anyone want anything to drink while I'm back here?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:59 pm
FAERIE!!! -huggleglomps- How are you?!  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:03 pm
*holds Psyzapp's arms, feeling ashamed for having not thought of how she may feel such things if he had left without saying goodbye*
Nau nau nau, jabbress. Nindol zhah naut bauth dos. Dos inbal tlus mzilst valyrin ulu uns'aa lueth Usstan tlun mal'rak wun dosst n'belaern.

*he looks over at Katana, realizing that she would not understand what he is saying and thus would not allow him to leave without knowing it is for good reason, he decides to speak in common*

The things I have done while here, the trouble I have caused... I cannot go on pretending that it just did not happen. Things are almost never "just water under the bridge", as you say, with the Teir'Dal. I had wanted to at least just avoid any further violence against *points to Icy* this woman, jhal I am not one to just stand by and listen quietly and contently as she assaults me with her deriding comments. Even as I attempted to avoid speaking to her, she could not help but ebb me on.

Perhaps Quor.. *shakes his head and corrects himself* Tes had forgiven her for her attempt on his life, and for this I have considered doing the same... especially knowing now that no matter what I do, I will not gain his favor. Rilu'oh, she will never forgive my attempts on her life. Just as she feels no regret for her attack, I feel none for mine. Matters of this nature cannot simply be laughed off.

Being that *glances at Icy* she holds seniority in this establishment, I thought it was only logical that I leave. I have no buisness with this world. I do nothing but cause conflict, ever since I arrived. Even Tes, the very reason I came to begin with, does not want me around.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:12 pm
*narrows her eyes at Icy* Do not forget to whom you are speaking to, child! I am not only your sister, but your superior officer as well! *Katana takes a step forward toward Icy* I said no one is leaving and I meant it! I'm fed up with the both of you! *looks over at Psyzapp* For God's sake woman....stop the tears already! *Katana turns angrily back toward Icy* Icy...you may hate me for this later....but it's something that must be done....*quick as a flash, she hits Icy in the neck, striking a nerve that incapacitates her immediately. She then turns to Ryzan.* Ryzan, I've come to admire and respect you, but this animosity can no longer go on. *Before Ryzan can turn and speak to her, she strikes him in the same spot as she did Icy, and he slumps to the floor. While they are both on the floor, katana quickly goes to Psyzapp's desk and get the key to the storage room that is attached to her office. She unlocks it and then drags Icy in, then returns and does the same to Ryzan. Panting from exertion, she comes back out, locks the office door, and returns the keys to Psyzapp's desk.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:14 pm
*katana then goes to Psyzapp, and helps her up. She starts walking her back to her private quarters.* Now, Psyzapp, this is the only way they will be able to work out their differences.....they'll either work them out or they'll kill each other.....*she walks slowly down the hall, supporting Psyzapp as she goes.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:14 pm
(( crying crying crying NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonk gonk gonk NO FAIR!!!}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Faerie KatrinaZ rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 1 Total: 14 (2-40)

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:15 pm
*is glomped by Charlie and is nearly thrown off balance. Regains her balance and giggles* I am doing ok, Charlie. How about you? I haven't talked with you in ages! ... Oh yes, Kits! I'll take a limeade with a splash of Gin in it, thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:16 pm
eek crying eek crying *She's completely hysterical by now sobbing.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:18 pm
*her & Psyzapp finally make it down the long hallway and stop outside Psyzapp's private quarters.* Psyzapp? Hun? You need to open the door, you're home now. *she speaks to Psyzapp, using a calm, low voice.* Just open the door, and I'll get you to bed so you can get some much deserved rest. *starts checking to see if Psyzapp has the key on her somewhere*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:19 pm
Icy Reign
(( crying crying crying NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonk gonk gonk NO FAIR!!!}}

(( rofl xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:22 pm
{{No fair indeed! gonk By the way, if we're both incapacitated, how are we going to "settle things"? rolleyes }}  
*she hugs Katana and then pulls back. Tears streaming down her face.* Don't leave them. Make sure they resolve this. *She pleads with Katana.* crying crying crying  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

I'm fine! I know! I haven't seen you since...well, geez, Katrina I can't remember! crying . Where have you been? crying Well, I'm partially responsible, I flake out of GGG a lot. redface

-walks over to the expresso machine and makes herself chocolatey goodness-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:23 pm
katana68
Icy Reign

(( rofl xd ))

{{Well, if you're going to stick me in a cold room with an even colder being, would you PLEASE bring me a change of DRY clothes!!! I'm freezing my a** off!!! stressed EDIT: And yea, what Ryzan said!}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:24 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
{{No fair indeed! gonk By the way, if we're both incapacitated, how are we going to "settle things"? rolleyes }}

((Oh, good lord, it's not like i put you in a coma...you'll come around in a few...just needed enough time to lock ya'll up! xd Now ya'll will settle things! Even if it's to gang up on me & Psyzapp to get back at us! rofl ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 911 912 913 914 915 916 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games