Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 910 911 912 913 914 915 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:32 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Ven Loraine
Magnificent Moonbeam
Ven Loraine

Oh, if you're with your new boyfriend, you should just be happy and not get sad because of your ex.

My boyfriend is all the way in Australia and my (now) ex lives in the same town in Germany as I do... so it's quite hard D: I will always see my ex because we share most of our best friends.

For now I am stuck with a 10 000 mile long distance relationship...
I am happy. I hope you can move on too, Ven.

Yes, I have already started to move on.

I wouldn't be in a new relationship if I was still not over my ex.
That wouldn't be fair for the new guy, would it? I don't want anyone to feel like a rebound boyfriend. Haha
I see. sweatdrop It took me a year to get over my ex. And my current one asked me out on halloween, one month after his ex broke up with him.

Hm well, my ex and me were in a long distance relationship when I noticed it just wasn't right anymore.
So I had three months to get over him before I actually saw him in person.

Now we're officially not a couple anymore for just one week. );

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:48 pm
Ven Loraine

Hm well, my ex and me were in a long distance relationship when I noticed it just wasn't right anymore.
So I had three months to get over him before I actually saw him in person.

Now we're officially not a couple anymore for just one week. );
I see.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:06 pm
New Sainte CIel....;A; I want so hard as well as Eros to complete my collection of Sainte Ciel series And I made the starseed oil. 15 tries to make it. x-x  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:12 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
New Sainte CIel....;A; I want so hard as well as Eros to complete my collection of Sainte Ciel series And I made the starseed oil. 15 tries to make it. x-x
The hair in it is super-duper pretty!
Congratulations on succeeding at alchemy.  

Starzel

Sparkling Supporter

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:16 pm
Starzel
Magnificent Moonbeam
I know...Thanks. I just need to get some alchemy fee to pay an alchemist for crafting my Prize Collection! I'm more interested in the background in Storge. emotion_kirakira I have both Rosamund's Revenge and Agape of Sainte Ciel. I just now need Eros and Storge to complete it. And maybe a Ravenwood to get Mephiste's stuff. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:23 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Starzel
Magnificent Moonbeam
I know...Thanks. I just need to get some alchemy fee to pay an alchemist for crafting my Prize Collection! I'm more interested in the background in Storge. emotion_kirakira I have both Rosamund's Revenge and Agape of Sainte Ciel. I just now need Eros and Storge to complete it. And maybe a Ravenwood to get Mephiste's stuff. ninja
Good luck with that, I'm still at level one alchemy and have low hopes about ever getting anything really cool out of the system for about a year.
The background looks nice too, though I'm not a background person really. I wonder what they will add next? Maybe a 'Mephiste's Curse' or something like that.  

Starzel

Sparkling Supporter

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:26 pm
Starzel
Good luck with that, I'm still at level one alchemy and have low hopes about ever getting anything really cool out of the system for about a year.
The background looks nice too, though I'm not a background person really. I wonder what they will add next? Maybe a 'Mephiste's Curse' or something like that.
Thanks. sweatdrop I'm personally wanting a white and cream recolor of Rosamund's Revenge. The white constricting undergarments, yes please! That's what a lot of my avatar is missing is the white garments to give my avi a bit of a bust mod like the one in Rosamund's Revenge does.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:31 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Starzel
Thanks. sweatdrop I'm personally wanting a white and cream recolor of Rosamund's Revenge. The white constricting undergarments, yes please! That's what a lot of my avatar is missing is the white garments to give my avi a bit of a bust mod like the one in Rosamund's Revenge does.
That would be super pretty, though I'm guessing something that wanted would be saved for the next black friday sale. Those boots would be super cute with silver heels and white stockings.  

Starzel

Sparkling Supporter

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:38 pm
Starzel
That would be super pretty, though I'm guessing something that wanted would be saved for the next black friday sale. Those boots would be super cute with silver heels and white stockings.
I know right? emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:48 pm
lhsdjkjksdf CRYING

the EI bundle has a ciel recolor with eyes and

they

are the most perfect eyes

why don't have i have the gold why emo emo emo emo emo  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:55 pm
omg that recolor. It's so pretty ;alsjdf
ALSO YAY CANON COUPLE !!!

I'm super disappointed in everything else though. emotion_donotwant MAYBE I'll get a ravenwood but asl;dfkja WHY NOT RELEASE AGAPE AND EROS?!

YELLS LOUDLY AND ANGRILY INTO THE NIGHT SKY.

No spoon rerelease either OTL emo  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:02 pm
damn i literally have nothing to sell to get the eyes jdkgsdkjg ******** i might actually have to draw now  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:11 pm
Prince Ichi
damn i literally have nothing to sell to get the eyes jdkgsdkjg ******** i might actually have to draw now

DO IT.

For kawaiidesu eyes they seem pretty well centered. Most of the eyes we've been getting lately are hilariously bad. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:37 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Prince Ichi

DO IT.

For kawaiidesu eyes they seem pretty well centered. Most of the eyes we've been getting lately are hilariously bad. rofl
but i don't waaaaaaaaant to

emo  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:43 pm
I WOULD GIVE YOU ALL MY GOLD FOR ARTS ICHI

...except all my golds is tied up in trying to get one of the rarest items on the site, fml. Alchemy is a cruel mistress.

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 910 911 912 913 914 915 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games