Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 908 909 910 911 912 913 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:32 pm

This must mean I'm still a child because I asked for uranium and a dinosaur robot.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:39 am

maenad nuri
I don't know whether it's a sign of being a grown up or of patheticness that what I want for my birthday is a new bedsheet set.

I asked for new kitchen knives. All of ours are too big for my hands. I need ones that fit me if I'm going to be helping with the cooking more often sweatdrop I still want an iPod touch, but that can come whenever.

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:59 am

Shearaha
maenad nuri
I don't know whether it's a sign of being a grown up or of patheticness that what I want for my birthday is a new bedsheet set.

I asked for new kitchen knives. All of ours are too big for my hands. I need ones that fit me if I'm going to be helping with the cooking more often sweatdrop I still want an iPod touch, but that can come whenever.

I'd love a touch too, but I'm wanting to be practical.

I hate the past couple of days. Husband is sick. Like, went to the ER for fluids sick.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:02 am

maenad nuri
I hate the past couple of days. Husband is sick. Like, went to the ER for fluids sick.
Ack. What's he got? Sounds like intestinal ugliness or severe emesis to me, if he's fluid shorted. Did they put him on something to help, or are you being told to wait it out?

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:54 am

Byaggha
maenad nuri
Ack. What's he got? Sounds like intestinal ugliness or severe emesis to me, if he's fluid shorted. Did they put him on something to help, or are you being told to wait it out?

Anti-nausua meds (thankfully, generics were $4) but that's returned. We're about to head out to our GP. He hasn't thrown up in over 24 hours, but high fever, that keeps breaking and rebuilding, fatigue, basically flu-like virus.

The bad part is that his ketones are in the moderate range, and haven't budged. His blood sugar is starting to go down under 200 finally, which is good, but he hasn't eaten much, which is bad.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:03 am

Oh yipe. Hope he feels better soon!

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:07 am

Byaggha
Oh yipe. Hope he feels better soon!

Yeah. Really glad we went to the ER Thursday morning, though. It was helpful having my own private ask a nurse line -- my best friend was working and she's like "We'll get a room started for him" after she directed me to call her on the nursing station phone.

She's the best.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:21 am

Ack, I am so bruised! I've been painballing. xD

It's my birthday tomorrow, and my friend bought me the Glee album ninja so good!

patch99329

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:42 pm

And in other weird internal debates: I have an event coming up in a month. I'm one of the organizers, and husband has to take a test that weekend so he won't be going.

Our only tent is a HUGE a** tent which takes at least two people to set up. Do I try to do this, or suck it up for a weekend and sleep in my car? (Which I would totally deck out in awesomeness)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:44 pm

I'm alone at the house for an entire week, Michael and I have decided to keep our relationship platonic (very likely for the better, though occasionally I get a little down), and everyone at school is out of town for Spring Break.

I'm lonely.

Though, I have been somewhat constructive. I learned how to use the 1946 Singer sewing machine I bought a month ago and want to turn a skirt into a pair of pants (the paisley version of Ari's pants...if Tea manages to sneak on and read this). I can also burn incense without getting in trouble because my RA is not here~

aoijea23487

Molly Mollusca

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:52 am

maenad nuri
And in other weird internal debates: I have an event coming up in a month. I'm one of the organizers, and husband has to take a test that weekend so he won't be going.

Our only tent is a HUGE a** tent which takes at least two people to set up. Do I try to do this, or suck it up for a weekend and sleep in my car? (Which I would totally deck out in awesomeness)
Can you not organize for someone to help you to put up that tent?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:21 am

Molly Mollusca
maenad nuri

Can you not organize for someone to help you to put up that tent?

Unfortunatly, once I get there, I have to start working. Most everyone who is there at the same time is also an organizer.

On the other hand, if I sleep in my car, I have more room. No tent supplies, no tent, no air mattress. I can pretty much cut myself down to garb, food and a couple of books and the supplies I have to bring for Troll.

maenad nuri
Captain

Molly Mollusca

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:03 am

Sounds like you already have made up your mind. wink

An other option is to ask around, and maybe get a tent-roomie for the weekend, to help you out. But then again, that might not be a good idea if that someone is a total stranger.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:24 pm

Molly Mollusca
Sounds like you already have made up your mind. wink

An other option is to ask around, and maybe get a tent-roomie for the weekend, to help you out. But then again, that might not be a good idea if that someone is a total stranger.

There is always that, and I've done that before, and I could set up the tent divider (that's the other part setting me back. I like having a place to hide away during the day)

maenad nuri
Captain

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:55 pm

Any chance the fellow organizers have kids that could help?
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 908 909 910 911 912 913 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games