Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:34 pm
"Yes, because if I wind up back in the lake, I'm taking you with me," Remus said with a grin. "Switching shop signs sounds fascinating enough, and then afterwards we can get drinks at Hogsmeade."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:38 pm
[let's just pretend Gabriel has been there eating since around the time Malfoy came in]

"Pranks?" the redhead asked, looking up from his own plate. He was intrigued by the two older men. One wouldn't expect older men to want to willingly go on pranking bouts around Hogsmeade. Of course, Gabriel hoped that when he was old, he would be able to do the exact things that they were doing - well, the pulling pranks part, at least.

"Switching signs of the shops? That's old school, man. I did that my fifth year. Got caught by Madame Rosemerta. She nearly dunked me in butterbeer, it was that bad." He thought for a second. "Well, it could also be the fact that I accidentally lost her sign... that could've been what made her so angry..." He sighed, thinking about this for a second.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:45 pm
Remus laughed, glancing at Gabriel. "Sirius and I don't do much pranking in our old age," he explained. "We'll probably wind up in front of the fire at the Three Broomsticks complaining about the cold or something."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:46 pm
Sirius grinned as a few thoughts started to float through his mind. All sorts of ideas started to spring up, and he was carefully formulating a plan. He'd have to wait, of course, until later where he could fully talk it out with Remus in hushed whispers without the fear of someone hearing--as Gabriel obviously had.

"Dunked in butterbeer huh? And how, exactly did you lose her sign?" he asked a mischievous spark lighting in his eye as the little voices in his head all chirpped up with random ideas.

Signs. Switching. Dunk. Pond. Water. Cold. Dunk. Butterbeer. Pond Water. Switching Signs...

Sirius grinned. Sirius "Padfoot" Black, Prankster Extrodinare was back in business.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:47 pm
"Sirius and I don't do much pranking in our old age. We'll probably wind up in front of the fire at the Three Broomsticks complaining about the cold or something."

Gabriel laughed. "I wouldn't say that you're that old yet," he told them truthfully. With a sly grin, he added, "Maybe you'll switch two of them and then be in front of the fire. But I don't see you guys as the type to do one switch and then run inside rather than none at all."

"Dunked in butterbeer huh? And how, exactly did you lose her sign?"

"I don't quite remember. My friends and I were in an argument over it... think we lost it in the snow or something. We got into a duel with a couple of Slytherins a few minutes later. Someone might have stolen it during then. Rosmerta blamed me because I had the brightest hair at the time," he explained. Proudly, he added, "Bright green that week. Forgot to add the powdered unicorn horn to the potion I was working on the day before. Madam Pomfrey didn't know what to do with it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:57 pm
"Brilliant!" Sirius laughed, appearing to be back to normal. He nudged Remus and gave him a look that no Marauder could ever forget. The Patent Pending "I've-Got-A-Plan" Look.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:59 pm
Remus met Sirius' eye and blinked. He knew that look. He'd seen that look on Sirius' face far too many time to not know what it meant. "You're planning something aren't you?" he asked lowly. "What is it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:26 pm
Kathryn rolled her eyes at the three men. "I'd have thought that when one reaches a certain age they stop acting like children," she said slyly with an evil grin. "Switching signs? It's not that special, practically everyone knows their way around Hogsmeade". Snatching a strawberry from the fruit bowl, plucked the leaves off before eating the small fruit. She munched on it thoughtfully and swallowed before speaking up again.
"I'm sure you can come up with something better, I mean, you two are supposed to be pranksters right?"  

Lunar_Blade

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:43 pm
"A certain age to grow up?" Gabriel asked, looking at the girl. "Why grow up at all? It seems so impractical and silly - all those responsibilities and such. I druther be a child forever than be all grown up... like McGonagal or something." He shuddered at the thought of being the old witch. Sure, he admired her - but she was a bit uptight about a lot of things.

Gabriel smirked at Kathryn when the rest of what she said sunk in. "And it's not the entire fact that its special or practical that one does pranks," he explained softly, his mind thinking off all the ones he pulled when he was at Hogwarts, and a few of them that he had pulled during his work. "Least not for me. It's more... the fact that we can say we did it." He paused for a second, as though thinking once more. Sighing, he lifted his drink to his lips and downed it quickly, completely forgetting that it was non-alcoholic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:06 am
At the mention of pranks, Malfoy let his mind drift to them, stuffing the drawing in his pocket.

"Least not for me. It's more... the fact that we can say we did it."
"That's true, Gryffindor." he said agreeably. "There is nothing smart or witty about pranks, but it often gets your name remembered. Like those...oh who were they...Oh, the weasel twins. They pulled pranks for years and now they are a famous joke shop owners" he shrugged. He believed that arguement was good enough and left it to get another few vegetables on his plate to stab.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Percival Ignatius Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:39 am
[I apologize for not being online. I'm not feeling very well as of late and the job has not been helping much in making me feel better.]

Making her way to her seat, Tonks watched with growing amusement as Sirius, Remus, and Garbriel discussed pranks. She wasn't feeling up for discussion at the moment though or else she would have gladly joined in. With a sigh, she drank soup. Perhaps she was coming down with something.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:07 pm
"'M not planning anything..." Sirius mumbled inspecting his goblet, and the contents a little too carefully. He nodded as the conversation continued around them.

"Pranking is like painting a picture. In the end, there really was no point. Artists usually can get real jobs and get real money, they don't have to paint. And most times those paintings might not last very long--at least the original versions. But the artist still paints for the enjoyment and so they can sit back and say 'I did that, I made that. That's mine.' The prankster still pranks for the pleasure and the memory so later they can sit back and say 'I've done that. I was brave and stupid enough to go do that. That's my fault.' Both pranks and pictures bring emotions too, from down right misery to pure joyous laughter, and with pranking--even the victim might laugh at the end." Sirius grinned and stood up.

"I'd rather deal with dementors then grow up and lose that," he stated ruffling Remus' hair lightly.

"I've got to go take care of something, I'll see the rest of you later," he said before heading out of the Great Hall and towards the kitchens.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:32 pm
Remus sighed, watching Sirius for a moment as he left the Great Hall. Then, turning his attention back to his plate, he picked up his fork and moved the potato from one side of the plate to the other. He wasn't hungry now and he certainly wasn't hungry for a potato.

"So," he said slowly. "Did that make any sense to either of you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:59 pm
Kathryn watched Sirius leave. "Oh dear... Did I upset him?" She wondered aloud. She looked over at Gabriel who was skulling his beverage and spoke up- "Um, Mr. Gabriel, sir, didn't your mum ever yell at you for being immature? 'Cos mine did".  

Lunar_Blade

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:26 pm
((I just noticed. Remmie's name is in blue in the little topic review box...weird huh?))

Harry shook his head. He wasn't quite sure he wanted to know what Sirius had in mind for his cloak. Most likely it wasn't just switching signs...ah well. He turned back to the conversation just as Sirius excused himself from the table.

"Nothing Sirius says makes any sense," Harry said lightly.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games