Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Ophiuchus

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 1:22 am
the titan came. Uh.. one word. ******** toes have 6 parts each, apart from the rear one.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:06 am
update! I have made... a foot. sweatdrop good thing it's here early before the tank battle.  

Ophiuchus

Relkin9

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:35 pm
Ophiuchus
update! I have made... a foot. sweatdrop good thing it's here early before the tank battle.

Yeah, well, I have the same problem .So, did they at least give SOME instructions? Or just those stupid drawings?  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:00 am
Relkin9
Ophiuchus

Yeah, well, I have the same problem .So, did they at least give SOME instructions? Or just those stupid drawings?
The instructions aren't all that clear, but you can figure it out pretty easy. o_O I'd suggest making the LEGS before the feet though. Then you know where to place the toes to make the damn thing stand properly. mine, I wanted a mean standing forward pose... but no one warned me the top was front-heavy. So I hat to put it pivoted slightly to the side, so the leg could counter-balance it. Looks neat though. Just need to file down some resin, stick on two more bits, and he's ready.
Word of warning. Pin the ******** guns, or you'll be waiting for the guns to stick all night like I had to.

Okay, what should I name Zee Varhuund?  

Ophiuchus

Rinsaku Tono

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 7:48 am
Gulielmus! Somebody made me name my Grey Knights Dreadnought after their dog...So now he is Lenny. xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 1:31 pm
Commissar Raynair
Gulielmus! Somebody made me name my Grey Knights Dreadnought after their dog...So now he is Lenny. xd

Weird. As it is, I say that you should always pin weapons when they are made of metal or resin. Just me though.  

Relkin9

Ophiuchus

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 1:58 pm
Relkin9
Commissar Raynair

Weird. As it is, I say that you should always pin weapons when they are made of metal or resin. Just me though.
I have no pinning skill. o_o And this is ******** huge.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:00 pm
Ophiuchus
Relkin9
Commissar Raynair

yeah, I know it is big, but how can you not be good at pinning? I mean, you seem to be good at the rest of the modelling stuff, why not pinning? Anyway, that is perhaps one of the things I am best at in the modelling areas.  

Relkin9

Ophiuchus

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:27 am
Relkin9
Ophiuchus
Relkin9
Commissar Raynair

yeah, I know it is big, but how can you not be good at pinning? I mean, you seem to be good at the rest of the modelling stuff, why not pinning? Anyway, that is perhaps one of the things I am best at in the modelling areas.
you pin it, I'll sculpt it. xd That's how it goes.. Everyone has ONE weak point when it comes to the modelling hobby - and most people look at the pro painters and blame that on themselves.... The way I see it, is if it's painted to at least a "gaming" standard (ie, not so horrible you can't see what it's meant to be), then your painting is okay. Pinning is my weak point... But sculpting, painting, converting... I can do all that stuff. It's way easy.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:02 pm
ok, does anyone know anyone else who managed to get termies before they were actually released? i know someone who managed to "borrow" some of the origionals from the space hulk game. lucky people.  

[Fraggle]

Cagalli Yura Attha

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 2:51 pm
chix666
ok, does anyone know anyone else who managed to get termies before they were actually released? i know someone who managed to "borrow" some of the origionals from the space hulk game. lucky people.
Before "Terminators", there were "Exo" suits. Exo is pre-heresy terminator armor, really. The way the helmet looked more like a power armor one than an actual termie helmet. There was an EXO model released at some point, but it is long out of production.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:28 pm
My hobbit army kicks rump!  

zammap

Ophiuchus

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:37 pm
Ze Varhuund eez kompleet. Eet eez kold STALINGRAD.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:04 pm
i like snotlings xd  

~j3llo~

Angelic_Executioner

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:16 pm
~j3llo~
i like snotlings xd

Indeed, first model I ever painted as a 2nd space ork snottling painboy attendent with a little sign and a squig... or was it a brain? eek Cute little bugger.

Anyway, does anyone know of this vdr system online? Its got all the weapons and stats, even a datafax sheet. Its like a scroll down system and you click and pick. Anyone? -prays to the gods-

Hey, Ophiuchus, you sexy chica!  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games