Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Maze

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:01 pm
too2sweet
I lost faith in medicine a long time ago. Must be the years of watching my hubby being in constant pain, and having doctors tell him there is nothing wrong with him. Or going in and me telling them "this" is what's wrong, and having them do all sorts of expensive tests, just to come back and say well we are pretty sure you have "this". No s**t...you think?! stressed

I'm starting to.

I have a throat condition that's been keeping me from speaking, period, for about two weeks now. I received anti-biotics. Since less than a week, I can now whisper and produce very thinny sounds that approximate normal speaking volume/behaviour. I sound like a weathervane in flighty weather, high atop a tower.

What did the doctor say when my mother called him this Thursday - when it's been going on three weeks - for a referral to the hospital as per his instructions the last time that we chatted?

"Good! There's progress! Tough it out till Monday, would you?"

If their aim is to keep me from visiting the hospital until my condition has gone away on its own, they could well do me the favour of informing me so that I spent less time being annoyed by their lack of apparent care.

@Fiddler: I enjoy the company of people who look awesome in hats. It helps when they're intellectual. I do not remember you doing anything that goes against my personal code of conduct or what have you.

You probably shouldn't ask me any life-altering questions right now. I'm not in a mood that will make whatever I feel or think be exceptionally well thought out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:50 am
I am sick! Sick of this God damned webisite!
Though. I am still sick of it stare

Everything they have on there about Wicca is wrong! Wrong, wrong, wrong! All wrong! And then some old fart comes in there and says the dumbest s**t, trying to make me sound like I know NOTHING about Wicca! The b*****d!

THE NERVE!

I was acting like a spoiled brat, But when was the last time I got to vent as good as this? Never, I love this forum. I never knew typing your anger out could feel so good.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31685

Wiccans are no way near the way he ******** acts! The b*****d! I am sick of it!! Jesus ******** on a pogo stick, I don'y not understand it!!

I've calmd down since this and was trying to say that Wiccans do not believe in what he was trying to tell me what wicca was about.

Quote:
Check out the wicca thread, especially the posts from Calantiriel.

Well guess what, buddy? She's a ******** hereditary witch, b***h. That would mean incest if she was a wiccan, Dumb a**.

This was a little mean.. But it's true.

I know that I am a hundred years younger then you! But why not listen to me? Is my information not readable to you? Are you too stupid to understand it?

Eh. I still feel this way. But a bit on the "Whatever" side of things now.

Where are the real Wiccans on this website to help me? Am I alone?

If I'm getting banned from this website, I'm going out with guns blazing and information solid!

Yeah... I'm no lone Cowboy.

Namikikyo

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:06 am
Namikikyo
Wiccans are no way near the way he ******** acts!
No True Scotsman I'm afraid. ~shrugs~ Not suggesting that he is of the Wica. Merely pointing out that there are members of the Wica who are more amiable to his position.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:56 am
TeaDidikai
Namikikyo
No True Scotsman I'm afraid. ~shrugs~ Not suggesting that he is of the Wica. Merely pointing out that there are members of the Wica who are more amiable to his position.

I've just lost hope.. is all. I keep giving great information and trying to help them understand.. But in the end I am just a child who is running her mouth.

It's like you try and you try.. For nothing.

Anyways.. I know that Wiccans are people and act any way how they please.. I guess I was so angry at him that I blew up. What I was trying to screetch was;

Wiccans do not believe in what he is saying they believe in.

But, somewhere into all the angry typing, I ******** up.

Namikikyo

Nattfodd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:58 am
Namikikyo
TeaDidikai
Namikikyo

I've just lost hope.. is all. I keep giving great information and trying to help them understand.. But in the end I am just a child who is running her mouth.

Anyways.. I know that Wiccans are people and act any way how they please.. I guess I was so angry at him that I blew up. What I was trying to screetch was;

In the education of the ignorant or just plain stupid, I find the old saying the best -- "You catch more flies with honey than vinegar."

We try reaaaaal hard to be the honey.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:19 am
Nattfodd
Namikikyo
TeaDidikai
Namikikyo

In the education of the ignorant or just plain stupid, I find the old saying the best -- "You catch more flies with honey than vinegar."

We try reaaaaal hard to be the honey.

I was all hugs and kisses till he decided to make me feel like I knew nothing.

He reminds me of my Grampa when I tried to tell him about new discoveries in Diabetes health care.

No matter what I said, It was wrong. I expect it out of children, But not elders.

Namikikyo

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:04 pm
Hmm...
So, I guess this would be the best place to air this out.
In part because I notice some symptoms of this around.
I've been diagnosed with a bi-polar disorder, Dm Cyclothymia to be precise.
It's not really that sever, they offered me meds, which I have declined.
They also offered a couple of support groups/therapy, which I am considering.
However, mostly, I am just enjoying the reading material they gave me on the matter.
While most people argue against self medicating, and I tend to agree, my pride rebels at the thought of surrounding myself with other people possessed of similar problems. The information packet is helpful, and methinks I might get more out of Aikido or some other tranquility pursuing practice, than I will from immersing myself in the issue I am attempting to over-come.
Also, some of the medicine they offered me were anti-depressants. Something that the actual informational document they gave me suggests strongly against.

Needless to say, I am mildly confuzzled. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:27 pm
Bipolar depression is easy enough to deal with.
Learn to read the signs that you're entering a down swing and increase your excersize (especially near the sea for the negative ions), eat salmon and cut down on sugary foods.
None of my family medicate for depression, though I'll be honest, there are times I just let myself go with the down swing and mope at the world.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:37 pm
Aww... but I like to eat sweets when I'm upset. cry  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:53 pm
i'm bipolar II. and something else >>;

i refused medication, but went to therapy for a while because i had some other issues. really, i've managed it well on my own, and therapy was totally useless to me. i'm moving up north, though, where it rains a lot, so i'm going to buy a UV lamp (so that if i get depression during the winter, it's not the apocalypse).

i also invested in some st. john's wort. for me, that stuff is legit.

aoijea23487

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:15 pm
I have depression. Maybe had. I'm not sure anymore. I kind of think it's evolved (or devolved) into some sort of anxiety, but I can't afford the doctor to tell me what it is. Nor medication. All I know is that something is wrong xd

I'm one of those folks who is all about medication. I was on Zoloft for about 5-6 years and that stuff is gold to me. Paxil is good too. Thought about giving St. Jon's Wort a go, but it's kind of expensive, and I would never remember to take it 3 times a day.

Anywho. I have a rant.

Can people PLEASE stop treating patron deities like ritual tools? They're not ******** Pokemons; you DON'T get to go out and collect them all. It's not about you feeling significant and supr sp3shul.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:24 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff
Can people PLEASE stop treating patron deities like ritual tools? They're not ******** Pokemons; you DON'T get to go out and collect them all. It's not about you feeling significant and supr sp3shul.

*pulls out a bunch of glimmering solid soap bubble balls with little figures in them* But I almost have the whole "Patriarchs of the Pantheon" set! You get a bonus to spell casting!  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:41 pm
Deoridhe
Violet Song jat Shariff

*pulls out a bunch of glimmering solid soap bubble balls with little figures in them* But I almost have the whole "Patriarchs of the Pantheon" set! You get a bonus to spell casting!

Laugh <
Cry
Stroke

rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:37 pm
Hey, a*****e. When your music is shaking my floor, scaring my cats, and aggravating my headache, it's too ******** loud. And yes, I'm going to be calling our landlord on Monday, and filing a written complaint. And yes, I'm going to start recording every time you turn up your music to floor-shaking volume. And call the landlord to file a complaint every. single. time. you refuse to turn it down.

I hope you ******** get evicted. stare  

Calixti

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:43 pm
Calixti
Hey, a*****e. When your music is shaking my floor, scaring my cats, and aggravating my headache, it's too ******** loud. And yes, I'm going to be calling our landlord on Monday, and filing a written complaint. And yes, I'm going to start recording every time you turn up your music to floor-shaking volume. And call the landlord to file a complaint every. single. time. you refuse to turn it down.

I hope you ******** get evicted. stare
Might want to check into your local Noise Ordinances as well. Some levels at certain times might even be illegal.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games