Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:39 pm
She moved, tucking the necklace under the shirt she'd swapped to. "Yeah, Yusuke and Kurama both seemed to know right away just by seeing it. She walked over and took a seat on the end of the bed. "I agree though, waaaay too many people out there. I may sneak around as a cat for a bit and keep an eye on things. Unless you want a nap buddy." She teased, grinning a little.

Iaffrette nodded, letting him lean on her and smirking. "We will figure something out. Rest for now."

Cillia gave a short laugh and shifted Kidds weight as they exited the castle. "Listening has never been her string point. She takes direction as suggestion and does what she wants. Its kind of her thing." She joked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:54 pm
Chess grumbled and looked at Cillia. “ She jumped infront of an attack. She jumped infront of an attack for a puppet. She’s an idiot” He said mumbling and sighed before moving and throwing kidd onto his back and starting to walk faster. “ I can carry her, just walk” Chess said.

Jen closed his eyes and sighed trying to fall asleep because he knew he’d heal better if he did. He moved grilling her leg shaking slightly.

Hiei moved slipping his boots off and taking off his long sleeve shirt so he was just in a tank top and moved to lay on his bed and closed his eyes, crossing his arms under the pillow. “ Whatever you’d like to do, I’m just really tired...wake me up in a few hours.” He said closing his eyes and in minutes was out cold.

Yusuke was sitting beside Kuwabara and had watched the fire demon leave and jabbed the orange mans side. “ what’s up with short stuff? He normal doesn’t bail on anything when it comes to the twins...” Yusuke was trying to dig.

Kurama moved walking up toward them with a small smile and handed each of them a drink and looked over his shoulder at the kids playing. “ His tired Yusuke, he works none stop back in demon world, just leave him be.” Kurama said figuring Hiei hasn’t told them anything.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:10 pm
"To Isa, you're just as important as anyone else she trusts. So yeah, that doesn't surprise me Chess." Cillia smiled and blinked as Chess took Kidd onto his back all by himself. "Thanks."

Ina giggled, wings buzzing as she flew circles around Kazu before buzzing up above his head. "Pretty scales, pretty treasures. Aya wants a pretty treasure too. And pretty War with lots of treasures." She giggled again. She flew away from Kazu and landed, blowing another rasberry at him. "I'll get treasures next time, Gotta tell Aya about the pretty girl and sister. Bye bye!" She laughed and buzzed off.

Neko smiled and nodded. She took a few steps toward the window, opening it and shifting into a cat before hopping up on the sill and outside, climbing one of the trees and going up onto the roof.

Kuwabara shrugged. "Beats me, short stuff has always been doing his own thing. I dont keep tabs anymore."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:57 pm
The weekend ended short, Hiei left Sunday morning to deal with the issues that happened at the castle well he was away. He had gotten back and had dragged the hurt Hell hound into his office and lost his temper, it was a very rare thing for Hiei to lose his temper but he did. He had punished Jencho for staring the war and had left the young hellion black and blue. The next few days Jen kept his head down and didn't speak to Hiei but worked and stayed in his room and kept Cillia safe.

This morning, Jen was laying on his bed reading and Cillia in his room with the door open as they sat there, his arm was bandage and almost healed from the fracture Hiei had given him. " Sorry you had to witness Hiei's blow out on me." He said glancing from the book toward Cillia and then back to the book. " I didn't think he was going to..be that angry..."

Hiei felt bad, he really did and the few days after his blow out he stayed in his office trying to figure out how to deal with this war. He had maps all over his desk and files everywhere, and he was struggling to stay himself, his true demonic self was showing it wanted out for sure. He moved holding his head and glanced to the side talking to Mukuro. The woman was trying to talk Hiei into coming out as himself and dropping Tear. He'd be able to get more people on his side and maybe even scare the Puppet lands a little. He shifted and snapped a little speaking. He finally gave in and nodded before looking at a few things. " Go Tell Jencho that he needs to be down in the training hall in 15 minutes to start warming up the Troops. " He said standing up from his desk tapping his finger trying to think. " I need someone to contact my troops that are out already for updates. I don't care who ******** does it but I need a report on my desk in under a half hour." He snapped. " Koto is already outside trying to film and get the truth about what's going on so fine, I'll go tell Demon world who's been ruling for the last three ******** Years." He snapped, he was losing his temper more and more and it was because his demonic side was close.

Kazu had closed down his shop for the time being and was staying in Iaffrette's old room at the castle with her. He guessed she was helping with Troops well He was helping Isuna with Medical stuff. " I never thought we'd be at war and I'm angry Hiei will not let me fight because his medical staff is thin." He said looking down. He tapped his finger on the clip board as he dealt with a few injured troops that had been brought back.

Akuro had his metal arm on now and was back to work, he was actually out with the troops on the boarder of puppet land and Hiei's land trying to keep anyone from breaking through. It was stressful and Akuro didn't want to be a part of this area but he dealt with it for sure.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:42 pm
Cillia had been sitting at the end of the bed, repairing the stitching on Nurse. The poor doll had wore down after using up her energy as much as she had over the past couple days. Cillia had to re weave her spirit energy into the threads and stitch her back up, a relatively quick process for the most part. The rest of her time had occasionally been spent helping tell Hiei were the best places to set troops would be, and what to watch out for. Her father was going to regret making her go to all those meetings in his place. She looked up over her shoulder as Jen apologized and shook her head. "You didn't do anything wrong Jencho. I'm sorry you got hurt. I would of liked to of stopped him the way you stopped my father...I'm sorry." she turned and looked back down at Nurse, moving to set the doll down so she could move about and test the new stitches. "Thank you by the way...I don't think I got the chance to tell you how much I appreciated you stepping in for me like that. Even if it did start a war." she chuckled a bit, shifting to turn so she could face him.

Neko stood, arms crossed, ears back a bit as Hiei barked orders. She'd been staring down at the maps on the desk. "I can go update the troops." She offered, needing to stretch out anyway. Grouchy trigger temper Hiei had her on edge, and she was liable to snap back at him if he kept it up. She looked at Mukuro as if to say 'sorry' and then back at the maps. "If you can wait to talk to Koto til I get back, that may be better then just going out and telling the truth and expecting nothing to happen." she suggested.

Isuna walked over with arms full of stock to replace and bulk up her stores in preparation for injured soldiers with the war. She'd given Hiei a piece of her mind after Jen came in with a fracture to his arm and several bruises, and had given her a bonus allowance for stock in the office, ontop of whatever else she needed to stay stocked for the war. It had worked out nicely. "I don't think anyone really thought we'd be at war, but, here we are." Isuna said flatly, tails swishing. She'd been irritated that the vacation had been canceled, again, and Akuro sent out on the front lines. She understood why, but she didn't like it. "Was Dezdemona alright with letting Iaffrette help out with the war?" she asked, knowing Iaffrette had gone back to hell for a bit to fill her mother in.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:02 pm
Mukuro sighed and nodded. " I got speak to Jencho right now about the troops...You need to chill and calm out. People are getting annoyed and tired of your tone." Mukuro warned and glanced to the side before looking at Neko and turning to leave slamming the door behind her.

Hiei stood there, he was in his tear outfit but his mask on the chair behind him. His eyes working on maps and looking at notes he had gotten from Cillia for his troops. Looking toward Neko for a second and nodded slightly and waving his hand so she could leave. " Go get me the report and come right back." He said and ignored Mukuro of course like normal. "I want something to happen." He mumbled and cracked his fingers as the fire started around his fingers and dying again. He was on edge, and he was angry and he was going to lose it on the puppet king. " Stop and talk to my troops on the north west as well. Hisayuki is with them. Tell Akuro whos on the boarder of puppet land and my land that he needs to do a Night recon." Hiei said. " Cillia has reason to believe that this may happen late tonight or early tomorrow morning." He said and shifted slightly. " I don't even think we have enough troops and level A demons to keep the castle safe. If it starts to fall everyone to fall back and let it burn." Hiei said.

Jen shrugged and looked away scratching the side of his face. " Yeah, I had it coming. I started a full blown war and Dad wasn't prepared for that." He sighed sitting up more putting his book down and blushed looking up and picking his book up to hide his fac. " It's....it's not problem. I'd do anything to keep you safe."

Kazu shrugged leaning on the counter with his smoke in his mouth. " She hasn't told me anything, Red doesn't have a phone to text me back right now. I haven't had time to boot one. But when she gets back will know if she's allowed to fight or have to stand back. Mona may not want hell being dragged into this." Kazu explained and sighed. " And what the ******** is up with Hiei, I walked passed the office the one day and he was wearing a tank top and his arms had a s**t ton of eyes on it. It was ********." Kazu finally said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:17 pm
Neko raised a brow as he gave her an order, which was odd in itself. He never 'ordered' her to do anything before. Even when he was Tear. Her tails snapped behind her as she narrowed her eyes a bit and headed for the door, hands in her pockets. "Yes your Majesty." Her tone was sharp and tinged in more sarcasm then he was probably willing to let slide given his attitude. She also hadn't bothered to look at him before she'd made for the door.

Cillia smirked, watching him blush. "Oh, really now?" she asked, sounding skeptical. She crawled up the bed, along side him used one hand to gently push his book down while she stayed on her free hand and knees to look at him. "So there's no reason for me to give you a thank you kiss then?" she asked, smiling playfully.

Isuna nodded, frowning a bit. "If we get some downtime, you can run and grab her one to give to her when she gets back. It would make ut easier to get a hold of her in case of emergencies." she pointed out. At the mention of eyeballs on Hieis arms, she made a confused look. "I have no idea....are you sure they eyes?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:30 pm
Hiei stared at Neko and gripped the desk tightly for a second, letting it crack under his grip. He looked down at kept reading the files. " Watch your tone" Was all he said, his voice sounded slightly different. Not much but just a bit and even his power level and demonic energy around him was changing. He watched her leve before moving and texting Mukuro to also fetch Cillia for him. He shifted and looked down at the letter that had been left eariler today. The warning and death threat he'd gotten. He wasn't worried about it but it did rile him up a lot for sure. “ Stay on the front line with Akuro. Don’t return” Hiei finally said, his voice still dark and his power completely changed over now.

Jen blinked a bit and looked at her before looking away still turning even a brighter red and opened his mouth . " Well ...uh..I mean..I wouldn't mind one. Of course but..if you uh. " He was lost for words and even under his dark skin would could tell he was bright red.

Kazu nodded and stretched a little and scratched his face trying to think. " Yeah, I can get Kino to grab me one and leave at the shop and I can run and get it. I hope she can help us. Iaffrette would be amazing in battle to help." Kazu said and looked at Isuna and nodded. " Yeah, Purple eyes all over his arms and his skin was turning green. He slammed the door by holding his hand out when he noticed me so I left after that. But yeah." Kazu said looking to the side. " I never seen Hiei like this before. "  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:04 am
Neko paused mid step, hearing him tell her to stay out on the line. Her jaw clenched and she growled low, her anger flaring. Enough so that she hadn't noticed his energy change over. She whipped around to face him, promptly flipping him off. "******** you!" She hissed, and ported.

She came out of Akuros shadow, still pissed, shadows rolling off her like smoke. "Damnit, if he keeps thus up, im gunna kill him before anyone else dies!" She snarled, ears back and fur bristled. "Dont come back my a**!"

Cillia giggled. "Now i see why you enjoy teasing me occasionally." She smiled, leaning in over his book and kissing him softly on the lips. "Your cute when your embarrased." She teased quietly, looking up at him.

Isuna closed her eyes, thinking a moment. "I wonder....Ill ask Mukuro about it. I'll also finish up here if you want to call Kino now. The sooner we know about Iaffrette, the better." She pointed out.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:17 am
Hiei watched Neko do her little out burst and he stood up walking toward the door and held the mask in his hand, his face dull and an emotions wiped off his face and his deminer cold and harass. He put the mask on his face and walked out toward Koto without any body guard or anything. He didn’t care, he walked right up to the fox girl and stared to talk.

Jen was stun at first but kissed back and moved his hand up to the side of her cheek and half laughed as he pulled away slowly. “ Yeah, thank you” he said with a chuckle before he heard a knock at the open door and he turned. “ Don’t stairs with the troops, Your father wants you to warm them up before they leave. Then you’ll also be leaving with this batch. Cillia you are requested in the office for planning.” Mukuro said and turned to leave heading to medical and walking in. “ ask Me about what?” The woman asked looking st those in medical. “ Kazu you may be sent front line as a medic on scene. Please be appare of this so you can have a bag ready” She said.

Kazu blinked a bit and glanced to Isuna. “ she’ll be short here unless you bring in Kurama and someone else...” Kazu said with a frown and then nodded before poking at Isuna. “ Ask her, then fill me in. I’m gonna run and grab that thing and see if Red is back at the shop.” He said turning to leave.

Akuro who had been feeding on a dead Puppet master fling the body to the side and turned looking at Neko. “ what got your tits twisted?” He asked rubbing the blood off his face with his metal arm. Akuro was where black cargo pants with a black army style jacket but the sleeves where trashed from fighting already. Akuro smirked and leaned forward his eyes dark slightly, he could sense and smell the change from Hiei just on Neko. “ I see Majin is coming out for this war. This explains so much more now” He said with a chuckle.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:34 am
Cillia blinked, hearing the knock. Her own cheeks went rosey when she saw Mukuro and she quickly moved to sit on the edge of the bed, nodding a bit and laughing nervously. "Right, be right there." She assured the woman before sighing a bit and looking back at Jencho. "Becareful, I can send nurse with you to finish healing your arm if you want" she offered, sliding off the bed.

Isuna stared at Mukuro, mouth open a bit as she gave Kazu the warning of being sent to the frontlines. "Hes lost his Fire demon mind if he thinks im gunna be able to properly treat everyone on my own. Ill only be able to base minimum on my own..." she sighed, running her hands through her hair and moving to tie her long sleeves up. "Mukuro, Kazu says he saw Hiei with green skin, covered in eyes. Whats that about?" She asked.

Neko raised a brow. "Come again? Whos coming out to play?" She asked, still pissed. Her muscles twitched, her ears flicking as she heard a sound behind them. Without turning around she lifted a hand, her Shadow snaking out in a blur and wrapping around a puppet, getting between its joints and ripping it to pieces. She pulled on the strings, her shadow following them back to its owner. A scream indicated it had found them, and the strings went slack. "Who or what is Majin?" She asked again coldly.

Iaffrette stepped out of hell and onto the road just outside the shop, closing the door behind her. She looked around before unlocking the shop and walking in. "Kazuhiro?" She waited, but didn't get a response. She closed and locked the door before going to sit in the kitchen. Her mother hadnt been happy with the idea of her fighting in a demon world war.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:14 am
Jen waved his hand and smiled " It's okay, Don't worry about it. Send nurse to medical thought. They'll need more help for sure." Jen explained and started walking out of the room heading toward the troops to start working on them. He glanced at her one more time before leaving.

Mukuro sighed and rubbed his head trying to think a little. " I'll be bringing in Kurama and a friend of mine to come help in Medical be we need a field medic and Kazu drew the star for that. I'm sorry Isuna." Mukuro explained and glanced to the side. " Hiei's Jagnashi form, Majin. Brings out a bit darker self and true demon self." Mukuro explained and glanced to the side. " Majin may be the only reason we win this war." Mukuro explained. " So just deal with Hiei's attitude for awhile, deal with how he runs things and don't get on his bad side. I've seen Majin kill his own people many times."

Akuro moved watching the puppet drop then listened to the scream and smiled a little and turned to look toward Neko. " That fake Jagan Hiei has? Well it might be fake implant and not naturally born but when he got it, it still gave him the power of a Jaganshi and he gets that form as well. All This bullshit that's going on. This is Hiei trying to keep us away from him will Majin comes out because Majin will kill anyone." He explained and held his hand out. " It's Hiei's true demon self. So your gonna have to get used to him if your staying with him. You know because your mate marked with him. I'm surpirse you haven't felt the change in his power or anything with your mark." Akuro said and poked at the mark he could see. He shifted opening his phone after to listen to the demon world news channel and glanced at Neko. " Looks like Tear is coming out, As Hiei. This war is going to be ******** great. I'm sad last war we did Hiei and i fought the front line together. Now he has to watch us." Akuro said with a sigh.

Tear stood talking to Koto before he removed his mask dropping it on the ground and stepping on the mask shattering it. " My name is Jaganshi Hiei, for the last three Years I have been ruling you in secret as Tear Golding. I am here now at the darkest hour of our land to come out. I will not sit in my office and watch my people fall because of a war my son brought onto us. I will be fighting front line. " He said and glanced to the side holding his hand where it had been where he dropped it on the ground. " Puppet Lord James Ramsden, I'm coming for you and I will be ripping you apart." Hiei said and twisted turning away from Koto leaving.

Kazu moved jogging back to the shop and moved unlocking it and walked into the store closing and locking behind him. A small box in hand as he walked toward the back. " Red? Here I got you something." He said holding the box out and smiled. " Your own phone all set up and ready to go." He explained and crossed his arms. " What did your mom say? Do you need to sit out?" He asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:30 am
Cillia frowned once Jen left and folded her arms infront of her as she walked toward the office. She stopped at the door and waited for Hiei to get back to talk to him.

Neko didnt move or flinch as Akuro poked her mark, but frowned. "Might explain my overwhelming urge to punch him in his face." She explained, she looked at the phone, listening as Hiei gave his announcement and growled again. "That idiot!" She put a palm to her forehead, trying to calm down and failing miserably. "******** it. I need to hit him. I need this out of my system or im iseless out here. ********. The ******** nerve. Majin my a**. Telling me to not come back was stupid! ******** a*****e!" She ranted a bit and flicked her wrist, her shadow snapping out to slice through another attacking puppet user. "Ill be back." She growled and disappeared, porting back to the castle office. Moving to lean against the desk, arms crossed and watching the door for Hiei to come back in.

Isuna nodded. "Right. Just keep trucking along then." She huffed and finished stocking her supplies before going to take care of the other injured.

Iaffrette looked up, blinking and taking the box from Kazu. "Oh, thank you Kazuhiro." She smiled a little but shook her head. "She doesn't approve, but she also knows she can't stop me." She pointed out. There had been a small fight between her and her mother on the subject.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:59 am
Hiei—Majin moved walking into the office opening the door and nodding at Cillia for her to come inside. He moved walking right up to Neko staring at her before leaning into her and reaching around her grabbing the Map and not backing away or flinching. “ I told you, to stay on the Main line. I’d be there shortly.” He said with his none emotion tone, his skin green with eyes showing everywhere and his eyes yellow. He twisted away from the woman and looked at Cillia. “ I need a list of Puppets your father has control over and any strong puppet master he could be using against us.” Majin said looking at her.

Mukuro moved heading down the hallway and glanced toward the office looking in before walking in and glancing at Majin and sighed. “ a more level headed man would have done that differently.” Mukuro said calmly and looked at Neko. “ How’s Akuro fairing?”

Someone moved walking in and nodded toward Isuna walking in and smiled. “ Hello I’m Kross Zory, I’m Mukuros friend.” He said looking at her and crossed his arms. “ I’m here to be your back of medic.” He said.

Kazu nodded and frowned. “ I’m sorry your mother and you got into a fight. If this will cause tension with your mother you don’t need to do this. “ he explained and held his hand to the side. “ I’m heading to front line for on field medic soon. Hiei needs someone out there.” Kazu said looking at Iaffrette. “ I’ll be careful.” He added as he started to pack his medical side bag.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:59 pm
Neko didnt so much as flinch. He may as well of been leaning against a brick wall. "No, what you said was Dont come back." She glanced down at him with out actually moving her head. Her arms were crossed tight over her chest. Her eyes flicked back to Cillia and Mukuro. "Akuros fine. He's frenzied, but fine. Would you guys give us the room for a moment?" It wasn't actually a question.

Cillia felt a chill run through and nodded. "Uh Sure. I'll go make that list. Mukuro, could you give me a hand. There might be some exiled puppet mastsrs that will help us." She took a step toward the door and looked at the woman.

Isuna looked up and nodded at the new medic. "Nice to meet you, Isuna Kaze. Help yourself to whatever supplies you need. Pick a bed and get started." She instructed, moving to bandage a soldiers arm.

Iaffrette nodded. "I know you will, but i would like to come along as well. My mother will understand once its over with." She explained.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games