Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:49 pm
*just continues to guzzle the bottle of wine he'd picked up, knowing full well that anything he would say in his current state of both annoyance and physical pain would be less than diplomatic* stare

*crosses his arms and lets the Queen rant. He's got no idea what she's talking about with her whole spiel about art, but that seemed pretty typical*
You done? emotion_eyebrow Cause I got places to be...

*glances over and notices kat and the King talking all cordial like on a nearby bench. Why Hearts royalty was all here just socializing in kat's garden was beyond him, but they always did just kind of do whatever the ******** they wanted. It wouldn't be surprising if it was just to delay him, though. Anytime there's a big job to be done, they can't help sticking their noses in it. stare Even so, he does find it to be somewhat of a relief when the King comes over because the Queen can just go on for days when she's got a bug up her a** about something*

You gonna let me do my job here or what? talk2hand

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:58 pm
*Shoves his cigar into his mouth and smacks the Mirtillo hard on the back a couple of times. He takes the cigar out of his mouth and motions to the Mirtillo as he speaks to his wife.* Ya sees dat! Lets da Mirtillo do da job, Dolce Cosa. cool  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:00 pm
*Stares for a bit examining TES and crosses her arms. stare She motions to his lack of pants with her riding crop.* And what of his attire? stare  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:03 pm
*flies over the set, hovering for a moment until he sees Kits standing with Miro* Kits!

Hmm? *looks up and sees Velcore coming to land near her* cat_gonk Miro, please don't panic. It's just Velcore. Remember, he's my friend. He won't hurt you. cat_sweatdrop He's just, um, here to, cat_confused *turns to look at Velcore and ask why he's there* Velcore, why are you still the Jabberwocky? I told you how to change back yesterday. cat_stressed  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:04 pm
*Stares at the Mirtillo for a quick second and addresses his wife.* SO WAT!! talk2hand Yous don needs pants ta kick some culo!!! talk2hand Let da Mirtillo DO da job!! stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:08 pm
*stumbles slightly at the first slap on the back. He hates it when the King does s**t like that stare There's never any warning first. stressed Not much anyone can do to protest, though... he'll just tell them to "man up" or whatever rolleyes Everyone just had to grin and bear it so that's just what he did, except for the grin part*

Yeah, I don't need pants talk2hand And as long as I've got my daggers, it should be easy as...
*goes to reach for his daggers and finds they're gone, having been strapped to his ******** stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:13 pm
*panics anyway, hiding behind kitty boss lady person* gonk
Don't eat Miro! crying You can have all the tarts! Just don't eat Miro crying

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:17 pm
He better take care of it! talk2hand *Turns around in a huff to walk back to where she was seated and practically runs right into white scales.*

OUT OF MY WAY YOU ALBINO MONSTROSITY!! scream stressed

*Decides it may be best to just take a stroll around the grounds to cool off and perhaps get a bite to eat.* stare  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:22 pm
*Runs a palm over his face upon hearing his bride and gives the Mirtillo a nod.* Yous heard 'er. Takes care a tings…Capiche. emotion_eyebrow *He goes after his lovely Dolce Cosa to aid in subsiding her rage.*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:28 pm
*distracted by the mention of food, answers Miro's question* I can not eat the tarts. Tes already ate them all. Unless there are more? *casts a hopeful look in the direction of the refreshments*

emotion_facepalm See, Miro. No interest in eating you. Velcore, you didn't answer my question.

Question? *returns his attention to Kits with some difficulty* Oh. I did change back last night. Then I was out flying today and I stopped to get a drink in a lake. When I saw my reflection I looked like this again. I tried to go see Karrie at the Jade Dragon after that, but they would not let me in. They just yelled and locked the doors. sad

They probably didn't recognize you.

*turns to see who ran into him* I am not albino. I am just white. *looks at his body* And shiny, but I do not know why.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:05 pm
EH!? gonk Tes went and ated the tarts after Miro runned away? gonk Big meaniehead mad He's the one that sent you to gyp Miro out of her tarts, wasn't he? Miro bets he was. That's something he would do stare  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:13 pm
Yeah yeah yeah...
*waves the whole thing off like it's no big deal and waits for the royal couple to get out of sight before addressing his husband*

... you uh... ninja ... you still wanna bone before I go get my pants back? ninja

*bottle of wine polished off, he tosses it behind him, figuring someone is bound to clean it up in short order. On the one hand, it's an added annoyance that Tes continued to interpret his actions as attempts to coax him into sex stressed , but on the other, it might take a while before Gunter was finished repairing the outfit and one bottle of wine wasn't going to be nearly enough for the inevitable disaster the rest of the day was going to be*

*sighs*

Very well then... jhal NOT HERE talk2hand
*takes his husband's arm and leads him to their trailer for a quick release so he'd be in a better mood to continue filming*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:22 am
*While walking around the set, that fake mustache kept making his upper lip twitch, and he'd naturally scratch at it every now and then. Stopping by the refreshment tables, he fixed himself a cup of coffee, then continued on with his stroll.

At one point, he heard a familiar voice yelling off in the distance, and looked over to see his Ex ranting at TES. He recalls similar episodes while they were married, and how loud and demanding she can get. stressed His upper lip twitches again, and he scratches at it.

After a few moments of observations, he takes a sip of coffee and the fake stache suddenly slips down on one side and *Plop!*... it falls right into the cup.* Ahh s**t ... stare *He fishes the fake clump of hair out of the cup and shakes it out a bit, then dumps his ruined coffee into the nearest trash can. He then heads over to Makeup to seek out some assistance with this little "wardrobe malfunction".* ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:13 pm
After carefully examining the damage on Mr. Soul’s pants, Gunter decides it would just be easier to make a pair of new trousers instead of trying to fix the rip which was in a completely HORRIBLE place to begin with. Completely against the grain of the fabric. Not to mention to try and get the blood out…it was just too much. Gunter who is seated at a sewing machine is frantically trying to sew up the fabric pieces he and Sergio just cut out and he’s rapidly taking pins out and placing them in a pincushion as he pushes the fabric along at top speed. There is no way he’s going to be able to line these pants in such short order…this will just have to due.

Sergio has both daggers out of their respective cases and with one in each hand and slowly does some Tai Chi movements exclaiming to Gunter that going through all those sessions is the beginning stages of sword play. You see this?! xd We need to learn Fencing next. emotion_awesome How spectacular and thrilling to do. Just think of all those guys there who can handle a……

Sergio stops when he sees Mr. Dougherty and immediately notices his “lack” of mustache. stressed He casually flings the daggers onto the large table that has bolts of fabric and scraps from the pants they just cut out and he face palms. emotion_facepalm He walks up to Mr. Dougherty and puts his hand on his hip as he examines the mustache that is CLEARLY wet. emotion_eyebrow You just can’t help yourself, can you. If I had to guess, my bet would be that you just couldn’t stop fidgeting with it, could you. That particular cut and shape was perfect. It went with your skin tone. It matched your hair perfectly. But no. stare He reaches out and snatches the wet mustache right out of Dougherty’s hand and flings it wherever.

You leave me no choice, Sir. emotion_eyebrow He goes to retrieve his emergency kit and the plastic container of facial hair and starts rifling through it until he finds one. Its one of those thicker old fashioned ones that’s longer on the sides and he gets out the cast iron adhesive that is only used in extreme cases. While Dougherty is standing there, he gets right to work. Now to remove this your going to need a special solvent and it “may”… *lifts up his hands and uses his fingers to motion quote marks as he says the word “may” … cause a burning sensation and you may have a rash or something but its a much better option because if you decide to rip it off you could also yank out the real hair on your lip OR lose your upper lip in general. I just don’t know because I don’t have to go to these extremes with professionals. Professionals know not to mess with s**t. talk2hand He takes a hair dryer and seals new glued mustache onto Dougherty’s lip. Then takes out some mustache wax and curls the ends.

Now don’t think that I don’t know the inside scoop about you, Mr. Man. talk2hand And now this industrial strength adhesion method should be able to withstand your obsessive fidgeting. Its CHILDproof…you understand? Now, I’m going to arrange to have a sippy cup and chopsticks brought to you so you can more easily eat and drink anything. And you USE them…trust me, because if you don’t I cannot be held responsible for any reaction you may have. emotion_eyebrow Now SHOO talk2hand …we’ve more fires to put out and you’ll be on stage ANY MINUTE. *Motions with his hand quickly to get Dougherty to move it.*  

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:46 pm
*as satiated as they're going to get given the time, place, and circumstances, the dark elf duo exit their trailer with a subtle but noticeable glow about them. However, since they're still in the middle of filming and Tes' curse has left him with an additional sense of urgency, the luxury of savoring each other a while longer is one that Ryzan just can't afford at the moment.

He leads his husband directly over to wardrobe and has him sit in the waiting area while he goes in to check on Gunter's progress*

Have you finished yet?

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games