Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:49 pm
Grim looked confused at what she was saying. " Why did I have to open my mouth. I really shouldn't have asked.", he thought to himself. After letting out a sigh he prepared for some possible drama. " What do you mean having to wipe his mind 'again'?" He asked putting extra focus on the word again. Not remembering her being able to due such a spell he figured that maybe Zeltion had a hand it what she was talking about.

~ Sleeping ~

Quote:
Did you PM me? Because I don't have any notification about a message.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:00 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~ sleeping ~

Cameron Stormwind

She downed the cup of mead after his question. Before looking at Grim and sighed. "No judging please... But I've been with three guys, yes in bed. No none of them were Zeltion. I was having a scare, thinking I was carrying a child. I told Curson, of course he flipped out. Zeltion used a spell on him to knock him out and wipe it from his mind. He changed it to me telling Curson that he couldn't have dessert for a while. And now I am trying to behave myself... But sometimes I don't feel like going slow.", she said, only to talk/whisper rather fast. Of course she would be amazed if Grim could keep up with all of this.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
I thought I sent one to you the same night I sent the one to your brother. But any way PM me about the sci-fi rp that we want to do.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:07 pm
He listened to her and started putting the pieces together. Remembering some of the events the following couple of night. When Curson demanded that Zeltion teleport him to somewhere must have been to where one of the men she was with lived. Then the night Curson's screaming had interrupted his and Kona's ' adult time` must have been when Curson found them in bed together which is why he wasn't as mad as he should have been after finding out some stuff about his sister. " So what? You want to be moving faster in your relationship with Zeltion?", he asked in a blind guess about her problem.

~ Sleeping ~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:12 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~ sleeping ~

Cameron Stormwind

She held her head between her hands. "In a way yes, in ways no. I just don't know any more...", she sighed, before standing up. Now she washed her cup and left the room. Once in her room, she sat in middle of her bed. Now she flopped backwards and closed her eyes.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:29 pm
Once she left the room he shock his head. " Great talk. Happy to help. Glad we got no were with that.", he said to himself as he gently started to pick her up. As he took her to their room he made sure not to wake her. When he got there he placed her on their bed and got in next to her.

~ Sleeping ~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:45 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She woke up partly when he picked her up. Once in the bed, she yawned. Looking at Grim she smiled before pecking his cheek. "Anything interesting happen?", she asked him. As she got up and switched into a night gown.

Cameron Stormwind

~ Trying to relax ~

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:59 pm
He chuckle at her question. " If by interesting you mean annoying and pointless then yes.", he said. Then he told her the problem that Cameron was going through. Though he wouldn't be all that surprised if she already knew some of what he told her.

~ Sleeping ~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:12 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She listened to the story that Grim was telling her. Before sighing and laying back in the bed. "Well, I'll be honest. If we were not under house arrest. I don't think I'd be bold enough to make those moves on you.", she said as she was settling into bed. Of course she had a serious expression, as she was saying this.

Cameron Stormwind

~ Trying to relax ~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:18 pm
He looked to her and smiled. " We were under house arrest. That was when you told me you had feelings for me. I remember because you had on the cutest little blush on your face when you told me.", he said as he kissed her cheek still smiling. Wanting to bring up the pillows that she killed as well but know she would use another one to hit him with.

~ Sleeping ~  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:43 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She smiled back at him before pecking his cheek. "Hmmm, and how old should the kids be when we tell them our stories? Since we don't want them going around saying their Mom is a princess.", she mused. Since she knew some how, this would come up.

Cameron Stormwind

~ Trying to relax ~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:06 pm
He thought about it for a bit. Then simply shrugged. " I think we should tell them our stories at different times. We can tell them some of my stories when they are little. Though not all of them of course because there are some thing that need to be kept a secret. We will tell them your story when they are old enough to under stand.", he said after putting some thought to it.

~ Sleeping ~  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:08 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She thought about it and nodded. "Okay, that sounds fair enough.", she said, only to peck his cheek. Soon enough she yawned as she was moving to lay on her side. "Hmm, nightie night my love.", she yawned, before she closed her eyes.

Cameron Stormwind

~ Trying to relax ~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:18 pm
He smiled as she started to fall asleep. " Good night my love. Sleep well." , he said as he rested his head on his pillow and went to sleep. As he slept he thought about how they would tell their children about their lives. Would they lie to them until they were old enough to know the truth. Or would the work out different ways to get out of having to tell them. For now he would sleep and worry about that when the time came.

~Sleeping ~  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:33 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

When the next morning came, like normal she got out of bed. Made it to the bathroom. Climbed back into bed and gone back to sleep. Despite breakfast being ready at the time.

Cameron Stormwind

She managed to sleep for a couple if not four hours max. When it was a bit past sun rise, she got up and started to cook. It was clear that she had not slept well. As she wanted out of the house and away from everyone. Though today she left a small offering out for her deity. It was a small bowl of mead, with a note explaining that it was an offering to her deity.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:47 pm
He woke up and did what he normally did in the mornings. Staying close and helping her if needed. Then he went to sit in his chair and watched over her as she slept. Though he did go out and make sure that there would be enough food for her so when she wakes up he could give it to her.

Zeltion had woken up and left the room. The same time Curson walked out of his room. He seemed to have been up all night due ti the bags under his eyes " What happened to you?", Zeltion asked his friend. " I have been thinking....Hope you didn't hurt yourself......I was thinking about what Lola said about finding a women to fall in love with and it kept me up all night." Curson answer eve after he was interrupted.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games