Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsubaki Sky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:05 pm
~~Terra Bergundy~~

User Image

Terra walked down toward the water and looked out towards the sea, making a list of books she maybe could buy about the ocean.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:18 pm
Talia Sage

User Image

Talia was walking on the beach to see if she could find any of the others. As she had before. It was fun making new friends. I don't get out very much because of my guardian and whom might she be? Talia thought as she walked over to a girl with black hair and purple eyes who was staring off towards the ocean. "Hello? What is your name. I am Talia Sage, it is nice to meet you."

Tsubaki Sky

Ravyn Thyme

Profitable Entrepreneur

Tsubaki Sky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:26 pm
~~Terra Bergundy~~

User Image

"I am Terra Bergundy, nice to me you." Terra said softly just above a whisper as she turned to face Talia.

Ravyn Thyme

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:35 pm
Talia Sage

User Image

"Is it your first time on the beach?"
Talia asked. She seems shy or possibly just very soft spoken. Maybe small talk will help ease the bridge. Talia thought.

Tsubaki Sky

Ravyn Thyme

Profitable Entrepreneur

Tsubaki Sky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:43 pm
~~Terra Bergundy~~

User Image

"Yes. I have usually only been by lakes. I am from America....." Terra said. (no louder than before.)

Ravyn Thyme

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:06 pm
Talia Sage

User Image

"Which part of America?" Talia asked as she put the bangs out her face. She seems sweet and upon realizing she isn't shy. She has a very soft voice. Talia thought.

Tsubaki Sage

Ravyn Thyme

Profitable Entrepreneur

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:21 pm
User Image
Miyuki Kobayakawa
Police Officer

A quiet Sunday morning was in store for Miyuki as she exited the hotel of Pearl Piari and made her way to the beach. Breakfast was nice since the hotel gave her the perfect sense of solitude. However, in the last couple of weeks, rumor had it that there were spottings of unknown creatures washing ashore. Why am I here? The people here in France are so paranoid Officer Kobayakawa thought as she took a few steps in the sand. She recently moved here several days ago, but her moving truck took a wrong turn, leaving her without furniture to make her home livable. In the distance, were other beachgoers, but they both seemed preoccupied. They appeared to be teens after all, and Miyuki thought it best not to scare them on their last day off before school picked back up. With a shrug, she got closer to the water and examined it. It's just normal sea-water. I don't see the issue here. Maybe those witnesses were really pranksters. Better safe than sorry, I guess.

Miss Shadow Night

Ravyn Thyme

Tsubaki Sky

OOC: Whoever wants to interact with her can. I'm just doing my thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sora

it was a long morning. Sora washes up the beach. Sora wakes up and looks around. But sora still have clothes on from his early day when he left to the world. "where am I? Riku, roxas, and kiari. Are you there? Are you guys here? Uh oh where can they be?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:54 pm

Sora

Sora runs around to see if he can find his friends, but he can not them until he had bump into someone. "oh sorry, didn't see where I was going. Sorry. You see I am looking for my friends. I think I had lost them on the way here at the beach. I just wake up and I saw myself at the beach. So I don't know where I am at. Can you please tell me where am I?"

Alphasock

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:05 pm
User Image
Miyuki Kobayakawa
Police Officer

As Officer Kobayakawa was patrolling the shores, she was ran into by a young man. He appeared to be in his early teens, but she wasn't too sure. What he said seemed to boggle her mind the most. "Alright kid, calm down. It's okay." She answered. The first thing she did was take a notepad from her back pocket. Miyuki needed this child's name if she were to get any further in her investigation. At first, she figured he might have fallen into the water, but his panicked look said otherwise. "You'll be alright. I can help you. All I ask is for you to stay calm, and give me your name and your friend's names. Is that okay?" After asking this, she sighed once she noticed how wet and cold he looked. It was fall after all, so she took her jacket and draped it over his shoulders. "I'm Miyuki Kobayakawa. Bonjour, and Welcome to France." She hoped her gesture would help him calm down.

Miss Shadow Night

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:11 pm

Sora

After getting the jacket to wear to keep warm. "ahh! Thank you. My name is sora. I am looking for Riku, kiari, and roxas. It is cool out here. How are you doing?"

Alphasock

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:30 pm
User Image
Miyuki Kobayakawa
Police Officer

Miyuki raised a brow. She wondered who the child's parents were, and it seemed that his friends may not be in the same boat. The officer decided to give Sora the benifit of the doubt. "Nice meeting you too, Sora. And, I'm alright I guess.." She replied gently.. With the kid relaxed, Miyuki felt it was alright to ask Sora more difficult questions. "I certainly don't mean to bother you, but do you and your friends have last names? Or- well, parents for that matter?" After asking this, Miyuki began to feel terrible. If Sora didn't have a guardian, she wasn't sure where to even start. "Staying out here by yourself can be dangerous, Sora. If you want, we could head over to my place and I'll make you some tea to warm you up." Miyuki had no intention of harming Sora, and she hoped that he would recognize her as an officer- and more importantly, as someone only trying to look out for him.

Miss Shadow Night

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:19 pm

Sora

"oh uhh? I don't have a last name. And same thing with my friends. We all just live on an island in the world of kingdom hearts. We don't have any family. We just only live together. But now I don't know where they are. They could be anywhere in the world, but we will find each other again soon. I hope. Umm sure I can go to your place."

Alphasock

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:30 pm
User Image
Miyuki Kobayakawa
Police Officer

As Miyuki wrote on her notepad, she paused to look up at Sora in shock. "So you and your friends are orphans?" She asked. Miyuki had to admit Sora had a vast imagination. "We can keep checking here for your friends, but for now, we should probably head out." After she spoke, Miyuki took one last look at the ocean and the horizon to make sure no other children were in the water. Adopting a child who washed ashore wasn't exactly her first thought when it came to having children. "I'm a little young to be your mother. Only Twenty-Six. If anyone asks for your first and last name you can use mine- Kobayakawa. It's a bit of a mouthful, but you'll get the hang of it. Sort of like a brother-sister..thing.." Miyuki offered before gesturing for Sora to follow before leaving.

Miss Shadow Night

OOC: I'm still making the house xP  

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:37 pm

Sora Kobayakawa

"umm okay sure I guess. Umm I am hungry I have eaten anything when I had woke up. I am still wearing parts of my tear clothes that I had but umm sister. Umm what about my keybladed? It is a weapon that I use for making hearts going from heartless back to normal." sora shows his sister the keyblade.

Alphasock

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC: take your time. Plus I think that I might go to bed. My mom got on my bad side awhile ago. I ask her to do something for me but she didnt do it. She went to bed. Well didn't go to sleep but just sat on the bed. (Being lazy) I ask her can she please spray the air stuff because the room smell kind of like being sweats. So she said why? I told her it stinks. I was like in the tub scrubbing to make it clean. It was dirty. So I wash it but she just was like doing nothing in the bathroom so I ask but she is so lazy at times that it really makes me and my dad so mad. We told her millions of time to do things and she said oh do it after that it is done for what she is doing. Like really? She wasn't doing anything. Like really we ask just for one thing but no she decided to plop herself on the sofa or the bed and just iPad. We have iPads at our house. All of us have iPads. But she wants to be lazy. I do things for her but no she doesn't do anything for me when I ask because I needed help. That really ticks me so off. I am so sorry but I am so mad at her.

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff