Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:42 am
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

I do and the Pokemon will always be with Simon but isn't it only not part of the guild because Kiloude City isn't done yet?

Not really :0 We don't know if we'll add that in when we do add Kiloude, which we're working on. We'll be assessing that as we look at locations in general, and other ones that need to be made and such  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:08 pm
SpectralEternity

If Cheria switched Davis out for Lupup and Lupup attacked, would that still be in one turn since Lupup is at a higher level and therefore faster than Lillipup?  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:21 pm
Jewel of Antares
SpectralEternity

If Cheria switched Davis out for Lupup and Lupup attacked, would that still be in one turn since Lupup is at a higher level and therefore faster than Lillipup?

No, because swapping pokemon takes +6 priority, at listed in our priority chart. So if you want to swap pokemon this round, you'll have to edit your last post to include the switch at the beginning of round 4. Lillipup would then attack, since switching took up your turn, and then Lupup would be able to attack first at the beginning of round 5. The only way to swap pokemon and attack the same round would be during the "intermission" phase. For instance, if Lilipup fainted and Cilan swapped to pansage, you could swap to Lupup, and then attack first that round since you swapped along with Cilan.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:29 pm
SpectralEternity
No, because swapping pokemon takes +6 priority, at listed in our priority chart. So if you want to swap pokemon this round, you'll have to edit your last post to include the switch at the beginning of round 4. Lillipup would then attack, since switching took up your turn, and then Lupup would be able to attack first at the beginning of round 5. The only way to swap pokemon and attack the same round would be during the "intermission" phase. For instance, if Lilipup fainted and Cilan swapped to pansage, you could swap to Lupup, and then attack first that round since you swapped along with Cilan.

But, switching in Lupup would take up my turn for the round, and then it would immediately be the next round. And, because Lupup is faster than Lillipup, he'd be the first to attack. It's two different turns, just done right after each other like when an opponent flinches or is paralyzed or something.  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:40 pm
Jewel of Antares
SpectralEternity

But, switching in Lupup would take up my turn for the round, and then it would immediately be the next round. And, because Lupup is faster than Lillipup, he'd be the first to attack. It's two different turns, just done right after each other like when an opponent flinches or is paralyzed or something.

That's the thing though, it wouldn't immediately be the next round. Switching pokemon is +6 priority, so you would swap before Lillipup attacked in round 4, so Lillipup would attack after the swap, and then it would go into the next round where you could attack first.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:50 pm
SpectralEternity
That's the thing though, it wouldn't immediately be the next round. Switching pokemon is +6 priority, so you would swap before Lillipup attacked in round 4, so Lillipup would attack after the swap, and then it would go into the next round where you could attack first.

She wouldn't be deciding before Lillipup's attack. She'd decide after it. But, whatever.  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:57 pm
Jewel of Antares
SpectralEternity

She wouldn't be deciding before Lillipup's attack. She'd decide after it. But, whatever.

Well I realize that's how you might intend it, but that's not how it can really go due to the battle mechanics... I mean if you want to choose to swap at the beginning of round 5 instead that would be fine, but swapping needs to take place at the beginning of a round.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:14 pm
SpectralEternity
Well I realize that's how you might intend it, but that's not how it can really go due to the battle mechanics... I mean if you want to choose to swap at the beginning of round 5 instead that would be fine, but swapping needs to take place at the beginning of a round.

So....She'll attack then switch. Got it.  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:42 pm
Loonamist

Am I rolling for Kaiden's Spark effect on Starmie, or are you? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:45 pm
CLCyrus
Loonamist

Am I rolling for Kaiden's Spark effect on Starmie, or are you? sweatdrop

You can : ) Typically you roll for the effect of your moves. I can if you want, though~  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:52 pm
Loonamist
You can : ) Typically you roll for the effect of your moves. I can if you want, though~

Nah, I'll do it. I just wanted to ask beforehand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:53 pm
CLCyrus
Loonamist

Nah, I'll do it. I just wanted to ask beforehand.

Alrighty~! o vo  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:22 pm
The FAQ in the Rules, Guidelines and Tips is a bit messed up. Just as far as the spoiler links go.

The spoiler for - "Can you get exp if you battle a pokemon you claimed from an event or horoscope? " opens the answer along with four other questions. Then in Fishing it opens up the answer then Practicality and Misc.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:29 am
So I went out of town and only posted for 2 of my 4 days for the Pokerus thing. The way I read it makes it seem like I can't collect those last two days?  

Phantom Senpai

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:37 am
Shadow - Dragon
The FAQ in the Rules, Guidelines and Tips is a bit messed up. Just as far as the spoiler links go.

The spoiler for - "Can you get exp if you battle a pokemon you claimed from an event or horoscope? " opens the answer along with four other questions. Then in Fishing it opens up the answer then Practicality and Misc.

Thanks for mentioning that! : ) I'll go fix it in a sec

Phantom Senpai
So I went out of town and only posted for 2 of my 4 days for the Pokerus thing. The way I read it makes it seem like I can't collect those last two days?

I'm not sure I follow. We're just closing the event threads and moving them tonight. The pokerus won't even end until the 14th :0 So, especially if you've already rolled, you can still apply the exp gained to the infected pokemon.  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games