Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:45 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka walked out of the office after hearing a commotion earlier, however it looked like she had already missed it. She walked towards Sasha, watching as a white haired boy left the room. She looked around, her ears twitch as if she was trying to find something.

[OOC:]
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:22 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

((OOC: still not feeling that good, but may have to force myself to. ))
User Image

Sophia took the device Xero gave her. She looked at it and waited Xero to leave before reacting.

"that's 4 different devices ive gotten this school year alone. One to summon Drake, a friendly wyvern heartless, two for Shido, and now Xero. Do I look that weak?" She asked before slumping forward placing the device Xero gave her on a counter.

Sasha looked at Odayaka as she had no words for Sophia.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:26 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light sat up with a frown on his face. He looked to Ayami, then to Kurona and Nami before facing Sasha. He held out his hand. "Let me see that device..."

Kurona took a step forward with her fist waving. "Oh, no you don't. You're done working for now."

"Ah," Nami stepped up out of the chair and grabbed Kurona's fist. "He'll be alright. Papa's not as weak as you make him to be."

Ayami stood up and held a hand over her face. "Tch. Geez."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:43 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

((OOC: I want to crawl back into bed so badly gonk ))
User Image

Sophia handed Light the device.

"how does it feel to sit up, Light?" Sasha asked softly

X remained motionless so it was hard to tell where she was.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:45 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka looked at Sasha, but only stared at her for a few seconds before looking at Light who had asked the device Sophia recieved. She looked back at Sasha, her ears perk up then go down, and then continued to look around the room. She was trying to find a note that was attached to her package that had fallen off of it.

[OOC:]
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:26 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Ayami plugged her ears. "Are you always this annoying?"

He didn't pay her any attention. Instead, he examined the device and responded to Sasha. "To be honest, sitting up feels like someone shot me twice then took a baseball bat to my rib cage."
He looked over the device, flipping it over before moving it closer to his line of sight. "This kid... Somehow, he's managing to use both light and dark magic... It's feels familiar." He looked down to his gloved hand. "Like it's the same thing..." Light grinned, removing his glove and placing the device in his blackened hand.

Kurona started to lose it but was held back by Nami. "What the hell? Jace, wh-what's with your arm? Who the-?"

"Miss Kurona, please stop!" Nami squeaked.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:26 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

((OOC: im sorry ive been on and off a lot. ))
User Image

Sophia sighed leaning against a wall and finding a piece of paper sticking to her shoe, she picked it up but didn't read it.
"there are others who can wield both light and dark elements, and so I wouldn't be too surprised if you could as well, Light."

Sasha watched what was going on between the family. She rubbed her head with her paw.
"Please do stop, Kuro. My ears are very sensitive." she said

She then rubbed her head against Light's back before doing the same to his chest. She was rather fuzzy so she wouldn't really care if he started to laugh from being ticklish.

"it should heal soon, but fighting may need a hiatus, just like Sophia is supposed to be under, she broke her knuckles."

"They are healing up, I just don't like to be treated inferior, others trying to make me feel good when I know they feel sorry for me. Im not a fan of getting pity help. It makes me feel bad."

X was still very ko'd but Nami could feel a slight touch in the palm of her hand, like she was holding her hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:29 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"I'm not saying it's the same magic." Light grinned as Sasha came around again. He started to pet right behind her ears. "I'm saying that it almost feels like the pulses in my hand." He switched the object into his free hand and raised his blackened hand. A nebula could be seen floating by in his palm.

"I just..." She growled and let her shoulders drop. Kurona was kind of glad Nami was holding her back, otherwise she'd have used her wrench on Jaecen by now. "Wanna know what's going on with his hand?"

Nami giggled and sighed. "It's actually a really long story..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:01 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image

Sasha purred as Light petted her behind her ears.
"well I don't really understand" she sighed

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:02 am

_____________| Ayami Eichi |

17 | Female
User Image

Ayami sighed and started pacing.

Light tilted his head. "What don't you understand?" He asked intuitively.

Kurona growled before letting her muscles relax. She stared at the ground. "You can let me go now."

Nami sighed in relief and let her go.

Quote:
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:16 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image

"The pulses that you are feeling, I don't understand that."

Nami could hear X's voice near her.
"So cold....my fire isn't warming up, trying to keep the cinders from smoldering."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:43 am
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Nami heard X's weak whispers. She jumped a little before rushing to her side. She let her hand touch the side of X's face and forehead to check her temperature. "She's still cold..."

Kurona walked over tot he other side of X's bed. She felt X's cheeks as well. "You're still quite cold. Will my fire help?" She asked X.

Light lost all interest in the trinket he held and looked over to X's bed with a frown.

Ayami stopped pacing and looked to where they were flocking. "Who's she?" She wondered aloud.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:13 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image

Sasha turned to Nami and then to X.
"So....she spoke to you....maybe her heart reached out and found a new home in you, Nami, since she cant hold her own heart. Makes sense since your her older sister. Yeah, if you think you can hold a steady fire, just a small one, she'll warm up."

Sophia looked to Ayami
"That's X. Origin name Xylia, but only for a few seconds."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:23 pm
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

Kurona nodded. She waved everyone away from X. "Back up. I can't be held responsible if you get burned, if anything goes kaput."

Light crossed his arms and scorned Kurona. "Nothing better go 'kaput' 'cause I can't afford to cover your tabs."

"Tch, can I please just knock you out this once?" She put up a fist be fore returning both hands to hover over X. "Alright. X, I'm gonna need you to work with me here, okay? This'll work like a lighter: I'll provide the fuel, you just light it with a spark."

Ayami snorted. "A lighter? Heh, that's a good one. What'll that do?"

Nami looked up and frowned at Ayami. It seemed Ayami had spoken louder than she had meant to. "For your information, it will help by lessening the amount of magic X has to put into it. Miss Kurona will be feeding her energy and all X has to do is make a small spark. Kind of like lighting gasoline."

She looked away with a drop of sweat going down the side of her face. She felt a little foolish now.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky"

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:40 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image

Sophia grabbed one of the few tables there were in the room and ducked behind it.
"Be careful, when her fire is down, her electricity becomes erratic."

Sasha didn't know this.
"oh dear.....let me see if I can contain the fire if it gets out of hand."

X did hear Kurona, her body started to spark up with electricity until it ignited into a rather large flame.
X's hand started to move.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games