Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

animeprincess88

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:24 am
Aww, I'm shy too Goth-chan! XD Don't feel bad!! >_<  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:52 am
My rant on history:

We work on a Hitory project and we're not ready because I like my poster better than my partner's. He says we're ready, but we need some more stuff. So I get annoyed and walked out of the class all pissed. You don't how much stress I was going through on the weekend to get it done. I didn't get in trouble, however, the teacher says, though the f*cking partner, that it's either we all lose marks or work together. Howver, how the HELL can I work with such an idiot?

Stupid history teacher @$@$*%@#^%$@%
*$$@%$&^^%#@!@^$^*%^@%$^*^$@%^%%&^&
%$%#$&%$%%%  

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:50 pm
animeprincess88
Thankies. You made me feel better.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:12 pm
GothAlucardFangirl6
animeprincess88
Thankies. You made me feel better.

I'm glad^^  

animeprincess88

white_shadowed_rose

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:06 pm
i hate latin! it gets in the way of everything! i hate school period! i wish i could just die now so i wouldn't have to put up with it anymore! i doubt anyone would care if i did die anyway! so why don't i just end it now?! can someone please give me one good reason?!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:01 am
white_shadowed_rose
i hate latin! it gets in the way of everything! i hate school period! i wish i could just die now so i wouldn't have to put up with it anymore! i doubt anyone would care if i did die anyway! so why don't i just end it now?! can someone please give me one good reason?!

!!!! I would care if you died! I don't know you, but everybody deserves life, nobody should have to throw that all away!!! School is important if you want to suceed in life. You may not like Latin, but you can take other languages that you like! So as soon as Latin is over, you can see if you can choose a different class next year! But killing yourself is not the answer!!!! crying So please, consider a different solution, and let me know what it is please. =)  

animeprincess88

white_shadowed_rose

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:37 pm
animeprincess88
white_shadowed_rose

!!!! I would care if you died! I don't know you, but everybody deserves life, nobody should have to throw that all away!!! School is important if you want to suceed in life. You may not like Latin, but you can take other languages that you like! So as soon as Latin is over, you can see if you can choose a different class next year! But killing yourself is not the answer!!!! crying So please, consider a different solution, and let me know what it is please. =)
I CHOOSE MANGA! MANGA IS MY ANTI-DRUG!! WHENEVER I'M DEPRESSED I READ MANGA AND IT GETS BETTER! SO YAY!! *READS MANGA* PLUS LATIN IS OVER IN TWO WEEKS CUZ IT ONLY LASTS HALF OF THE SCHOOL YEAR.....AND THANK YOU FOR NOTICING.......NO ONE EVER NOTICES....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:51 pm
white_shadowed_rose
animeprincess88
white_shadowed_rose

I CHOOSE MANGA! MANGA IS MY ANTI-DRUG!! WHENEVER I'M DEPRESSED I READ MANGA AND IT GETS BETTER! SO YAY!! *READS MANGA* PLUS LATIN IS OVER IN TWO WEEKS CUZ IT ONLY LASTS HALF OF THE SCHOOL YEAR.....AND THANK YOU FOR NOTICING.......NO ONE EVER NOTICES....
We do, just give us time to reply. =P

Latin is such a stupid language to take. Who even speak it anymore? xd

And Rose, don't talk about death. You're to young to even think about it right now. Come on, it's a waste of time thinking and feeling depress. You're right, reading manga does drown out the sadness~! blaugh  

Syrotek
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:37 pm
Iyamashi
white_shadowed_rose
animeprincess88
white_shadowed_rose

We do, just give us time to reply. =P

Latin is such a stupid language to take. Who even speak it anymore? xd

And Rose, don't talk about death. You're to young to even think about it right now. Come on, it's a waste of time thinking and feeling depress. You're right, reading manga does drown out the sadness~! blaugh
I speak latin... stare Quod nomini est? Mea Culpa. Ego te absolvo etc etc...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:53 am
YAY!!!! I got honour roll this marking period! I get my babies back! I'm so happy! I'm so beyond excited, I can finally get rid of the pink! YES!  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:57 am
"You make it hard for people to care about you Jess." - Mom  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:26 am
GothAlucardFangirl6
YAY!!!! I got honour roll this marking period! I get my babies back! I'm so happy! I'm so beyond excited, I can finally get rid of the pink! YES!

Hurray!!!!! CONGRATS GOTH-CHAN!!!!! ^______^  

animeprincess88

animeprincess88

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:29 am
Dariram

eek !!! Well, maybe she said that to help you. Maybe she thinks that you're being a little to harsh to people, and aren't exactly treating them the way you should. Just pay more attention to the things you say to people, and try to think of ways that you can make those people happy, and care for them and be there when they ned you. Be kind to them. Care about them, and they'll more than likely care about you in return. 3nodding ^_^ Don't be sad! Just pay more attention to the things you do when you are with people! ^_~  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:24 pm
animeprincess88
Dariram

eek !!! Well, maybe she said that to help you. Maybe she thinks that you're being a little to harsh to people, and aren't exactly treating them the way you should. Just pay more attention to the things you say to people, and try to think of ways that you can make those people happy, and care for them and be there when they ned you. Be kind to them. Care about them, and they'll more than likely care about you in return. 3nodding ^_^ Don't be sad! Just pay more attention to the things you do when you are with people! ^_~

Dariram
Crew

animeprincess88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:53 am
Dariram
animeprincess88
Dariram

I didn't mean for any of that to come out mean!!! crying  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games