Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:56 pm

I was asking a question.
Not saying to get rid of one. So
chill out.

You are approved, unless someone else
comes back and says something.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:09 pm
digital m u f f i n s

I was asking a question.
Not saying to get rid of one. So
chill out.

You are approved, unless someone else
comes back and says something.

I am chill, I thought you meant I had to get rid of one.  

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:13 pm
Antonio Inferni

That's irrelevant. Even if I had told you to get
rid of one you should listen to what I say, I'm
crew and I'm going out of my way to look at your
stuff even though this has nothing to do with
what I am supposed to be doing for this guild.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:27 pm
digital m u f f i n s
Antonio Inferni

That's irrelevant. Even if I had told you to get
rid of one you should listen to what I say, I'm
crew and I'm going out of my way to look at your
stuff even though this has nothing to do with
what I am supposed to be doing for this guild.

-facepalm- I'm not going to continue this debate because it will end up with me getting banned. Thank you for your approval.  

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:34 pm
pliokiju
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Sakura Hentona Nara
Nickname: Doc

Birthdate: Jan. 15

Height: 4' 2''
Weight: 100 lb

Nindo: "Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."
Personality: very lazy, bored, caring, very friendly, and will do anything his family says.

Village: sand village
Main Class: Genjutsu
subclass: Medical class

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline/Clan: Nara clan

Chakra Pool: 250
Chakra Color: blue with a tint of a muddy colour
Chakra Element: Water, Earth
Chakra Materialization: Swirls around me like a whirl pool of water

Strengths:
• Have a photographic memory
• Eiseijutsu
Weaknesses:
• Bukijutsu
• gets migraines every [3] post when in combat
Fears:
• tight spaces
• getting lost

Class Attribute:
- Class Attribute – Faulty Precision: Accuracy with techniques slightly increased
- Class Attribute - Perceiving Mind: Effect of genjutsu rank D and below slightly increased.
Reductions:
- Genjutsu [1] post faster
- Ninjutsu [1] post faster
Personal Attributes:
- Vision greatly increased(i.e. can see specifics greatly better then a normal person, can see faults in something, can see if there's something wrong with a person.)
- [2] extra Eiseijutsu slots

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo 両Money: 0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
- Eiseijutsu : : 00 / 10
- Ninjutsu : : 00 / 06
- Genjutsu : : 00 / 09
- Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
- Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: none
Weapon Range: n/a
Weapon Weight: n/a
Weapon Location: n/a

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
- Shuriken x20
- smoke bombs x15
- Kuni x15
- sendon x10

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton
• Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [Substitution Technique]
• Bushin no Jutsu [Clone Technique]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [Act of Water Surface Walking]
• Kinobori no Waza [Act of Tree Climbing]
• Kai [Release]

Suiton
-

Doton
-

Eiseijutsu
-

Kageton
-

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

-

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Sakura grew up with his aunt and uncle for he lost his parents when he was a little child by an attack on his village and he was there to watch the whole thing. So his uncle and aunt took him in to their care. His uncle was a medical shinobi and one of the best in his time. Sakura wasn't doing anything with his life and was just eating everything they had so they told him to go to school to become a shinobi for his uncles sake. They lived on the outskirts of Suna and he would have to walk to school every day, and his uncle knew this, which is one of the reasons for sending him there to make him fit. Sakura loved his uncle and wanted to be just like him so he started to follow in his uncles footsteps in becoming a great medical shinobi.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:30 pm
pliokiju

- able to notice all details in sight but every [3] post when in combat he get migraines
Please clarify what you mean. What details are you referring to? What a tree looked like?  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:33 pm
duckmasta
pliokiju

- able to notice all details in sight but every [3] post when in combat he get migraines
Please clarify what you mean. What details are you referring to? What a tree looked like?

like specifics of like a persons face or anything not supposed to be in a certain area that a normal person wouldn't notice.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:12 pm
pliokiju
duckmasta
pliokiju

like specifics of like a persons face or anything not supposed to be in a certain area that a normal person wouldn't notice.
The post count in combat is not necessary then, feel free to keep it if you wish for it to be character flaw. Please note that this does not apply to Genjutsu affecting you.

If there is nothing else, Approved.  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:14 pm
duckmasta
pliokiju
duckmasta
pliokiju

The post count in combat is not necessary then, feel free to keep it if you wish for it to be character flaw. Please note that this does not apply to Genjutsu affecting you.

well in plain terms my vision is greatly improved. is that alright?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:26 pm
pliokiju
duckmasta
pliokiju
duckmasta
pliokiju

well in plain terms my vision is greatly improved. is that alright?

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:30 pm
Just to be clear with you. I can see EVERYTHING in my sight thats why i get the migraines in battle.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:34 pm
He can see everything in his line of sight? 20/20 vision. As long as you can't see through solid objects or is without some kind of inversion in your eyes with no bloodlines comparison, I'm fine with it and give my approval. Though better description would have helped us. i.e. slightly wider peripheral vision or such and such. You know, something like that so it won't make certain adjectives sound less vague.

Also, you could put migraines on the weakness slot instead of just 'likes to sleep alot'. I don't see that as a weakness unless he's chronically drowsy or somewhat disoriented. Because 'likes to sleep a lot' sounds like it can go under a hobby or the likes section. Just a suggestion.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:58 pm
Redera Issun
He can see everything in his line of sight? 20/20 vision. As long as you can't see through solid objects or is without some kind of inversion in your eyes with no bloodlines comparison, I'm fine with it and give my approval. Though better description would have helped us. i.e. slightly wider peripheral vision or such and such. You know, something like that so it won't make certain adjectives sound less vague.

Also, you could put migraines on the weakness slot instead of just 'likes to sleep alot'. I don't see that as a weakness unless he's chronically drowsy or somewhat disoriented. Because 'likes to sleep a lot' sounds like it can go under a hobby or the likes section. Just a suggestion.

I edited it so its more specific so people wont have a misunderstanding again and i would never make it so i can see through things.
"(i.e. can see specifics greatly better then a normal person, can see faults in something, can see if there's something wrong with a person.)"
I also i changed it to the migraines as a weakness.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:55 pm
Duckmasta has mentioned a good point about where good vision like his can come in terms of genjutsu. So as long as it's not overdone, it's fine. And I'm only saying it as an example of an instance where it may happen.
Approved, unless another has anything else to add.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image
W H O . I . A M_
▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Akane Ryūko
Nickname: Red

Birthdate: August 23

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 99.4 lb.

Nindo: "I will forge my own destiny and future! One where there is no suffering and pain in the world."
Personality: Akane is timid at times but outgoing when she feels like it. She is easily angered when people comment about her vertically challenged stature. She does things not because she expects a certain outcome, but because she simply feels like it. She cares about others very much and despises bullying, conceit, self-pity, and pessimism. She is generally a happy person but knows when to be serious when it comes to work. She is rather mature for her age but people wouldn't be able to tell because of her cheerful and positive attitude. Sometimes however, she is serious and submersed in her own world. Unfortunately, ever since her father died on a difficult mission and her best friend moved away from Suna, Akane has been growing more and more antisocial. Her mother doesn't do much to help her since she chose to wallow in her own grief, so for Akane, it was as if she wasn't there at all. Now, she is always serious and can't take jokes that well. She has a bit of a short temper and a tendency to bottle up emotions.

Village: Sunagakure no Sato
Main Class: Ninjutsu
Subclass: Sensor

W H A T . I . A M_
▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬

Chakra Pool: 270 [+25]
Chakra Element:
Fire | Wind
Chakra Color: A fiery orange
Chakra Materialization: Flickers rapidly like fire being blown by the wind.

Strengths:
• Quick thinking and strategizing skills
• Broad range of combat
• High fire and heat resistance
Weaknesses:
• Water/Suiton
• Bukijutsu
• Anything lower than 50° F.
Fears:
• Drowning
• Someone close to her dying
• Being frozen to death

Class Attributes:
Secret Drop: Backup reserve of [25] chakra.
Scout: Able to detect chakra from living sources within a 60 yd. radius.
Reductions:
• Learn ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Learn ninjutsu in one [1] less post
• Resistance to katon jutsu increased

W H A T . I . D O_
▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両 0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu - Maruton : : 00 / 10
Fuuton : : 00 / 10
Katon : : 00 / 10
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 05
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

T H E . W E A P O N_
▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Twin blades
Weapon Appearance: They have dark brown sheaths which are tied with thick orange fabric. Their hilts are green.
Weapon Range: 31 in.
Weapon Weight: 2 lb.
Weapon Location: On her back, attached so they form an "X"

▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• 5 smoke bombs
• 5 poison bombs
• 10 kunai
• 10 shuriken

M Y . A C H I E V M E N T S_
▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Katon

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

W H Y . I . A M_
▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Akane Ryūko was named so because of her bright red, long hair which she sometimes keeps up in a ponytail. She was born into Sunagakure and desired to be a shinobi ever since she could remember. She grew up hearing her father tell stories of his missions and adventures, along with life lessons he'd learned. Her mother had to stop working as a kunoichi since she got pregnant with Akane and took up a job as a baker. She is now known as a great baker all over Suna because of her great skills. Akane was often lonely however since she was an only child, but resolved to make up for it by having close friends. Now she is diligently training to advance on her path, but someday she hopes the chance will come where everyone will know her name and what great accomplishments she's done. Her ambitions are high but her ultimate goal is becoming an ANBU captain so her parents could be proud of her.

When she turned eleven however, Akane's father died on a difficult mission. She was told he died a noble death, protecting his comrades to the very end, so the grief wasn't so bad. Her mother made everything worse though. To get rid of the grief, she became an alcoholic. Of course her mother didn't realize this at first though, but when she did it was too late. When she would come home drunk she would beat Akane and unnecessarily blame her for her father's death. After a few months of trying to talk sense into her mother, Akane moved out and rented her own apartment.

She threw herself into her studies and lost contact with her friends. After two months passed and she turned thirteen however, she started getting out more and made friends again. The light in her eyes returned, her attitude improved, and she vowed to be as good a shinobi as her father was. After another month, she swallowed her fear and finally decided to confront her mother to see how she was doing. It turns out her mother was trying to do the same ever since she quite drinking. Now Akane lives happily with her mother and often helps her around her bakery and boasts whenever she learns a new technique.

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games