Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:11 pm
-dame shakes her head and laughs, not the slightest worried when Miru comes up coughing. She knew the girl could handle herself in water...she's the one who had taught her to swim when she was 12 xd - Be careful there, silly girl! You are supposed to swim in the water! Not drink it! xd -dame had always hated when her mother had told her that when she was little! rofl xd -  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:27 pm
*strolls in, winking at Jessi on the way* wink

*enters main pool area, looking around to see if Kits is here*

(I have arrived, ladies. wink )  

rodenrock

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:29 pm
-sticks out her tongue at dame. xp Then quickly heads back to the side of the pool to slide again-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:29 pm
{{Welcome! biggrin ... Oh wow. We have a bigger turnout now than we did for the party on Friday. LOL! So maybe impromptu parties from now on would be good. wink }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:33 pm
*after making sure Miru is all right, climbs out of the pool. She stands on the edge, shaking the water out of her tail* Hmmm... it's getting late. *brushes her hair back away from her face and looks around for a towel*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:36 pm
((Don't worry, I'm not exactly an expert either. I get everything from what I read, lol.))

"You're the boss," he grinned, following her to unofficial property and inhaled the sweet scent.
"You know," he began, slightly waving a hand around, "I don't think this becoming a habit would be so bad. It's good for you, makes you happy, I don't see the problem!"
He smiled at her after some time of exchanging the grass. "You're beautiful," he said softly, but quickly.
"How did you meet your boyfriend, by the way?"

Ellis Bronte

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:40 pm
*spies what looking for, jaw dropping and eyes growing wide* eek *is completely entranced as Kits starts shaking the water out of her tail while brush hair back from her face*

redface *the purple leapord print isn't helping matters any*

*shifts around a moment before trying to walk*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:41 pm
-dame climbs out of the water, looking up at the sky then over to Kits as Miru goes down the slide again. dame briefly wonders where the heck Dec wander off to... neutral - Hey Kits, what time is it?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:46 pm
{{lol! smile }}

Amy chuckled and shook her head, taking another hit. "Nah. I don't want to smell like pot all the time, which a person does if they make it a habit. And I wouldn't want to get in a habit now with my pony around or Karrie. Usually I'm alright without it. I just thought a brief couple of hits would be nice. Thank you for indulging me."

She smiled at him. "Just make sure that when we leave, we keep walking off property. I don't want to go through AS smelling like pot, especially when there's a kid down there and possible pets."

When he said she was beautiful, she didn't really know how to respond. She was appreciative, but she didn't want to encourage that kind of thinking. She loved Karrie.

Once Logan mentioned Karrie and asked about him, she sighed softly in relief and smiled brightly. Her eyes started to sparkle.

"We met at the Most Wanted bar when I was a bartender there, but we didn't start becoming close until I become a bartender at GGB, which I still am. We were best friends first, which I think is a really good foundation, possibly the best, for a relationship."

She looked over at him again and smiled. "So, do you have someone special?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:47 pm
I'm not sure, but it's getting late. *picks up a towel and starts drying off. She turns toward the building and sees Rod walking toward them* Hi Rod! ^_^ *wraps the towel around her*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:52 pm
*eyelids lower a bit as Kits wipes the water off her body*

*licks lips*

Hey, Gorgeous! How are you? *smile falters slightly when she puts the towel around her*

That was a stunning bathing suit, Miss Kits. wink Purple and leapord print is suits you.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:54 pm
-alternates between the two slides, having a grand time and squealing every so often-  

Miru J-sama

Ellis Bronte

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:56 pm
Logan hesitated at her final question, unable to really explain the why's or who's or how's. So he stuck with a short, obviously uncomfortable answer.
"No, not really."
It was then that he stood up and gathered some of his things. He smiled quickly at Amethyst and placed a hand on her shoulder. "You're welcome, you looked like you needed something uplifting. When you need one, and even when you don't, you could always find a friend in me."
He hoisted his backpack on his back. "It's already so late, I didn't realize how time has flown." He sighed. "Goodnight, Amethyst. Maybe I'll see you soon." With a smile and a wave, Logan walked to his car in the parking lot and drove home.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:58 pm
*blushes* Thank you. *smiles shyly at him*

*shivers slightly* I'm sorry, but I'm getting a bit cold now that I'm out of the water.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:01 pm
It does feel pretty late. 3nodding -she smiles at Rod- Evening, Rod.

-Dec finally walks up, dry as a bone with his regular clothes back on, Rasu following behind. However, both Dec's hair and Rasu's fur is wet. Dec is also slightly flush, his skin having a reddish hue to it at the moment-

-dame raises an eyebrow- Uh, Dec what have you been doing?

Oh, I decided to relax in the hot tub.

Ah, that explains it.

-Dec nods and looks at his watch- It's gettin' late dame. Miry has school in the morning and it's an hour's drive or so out...we need to get going. I already told Bonnie we'll have to skip the tracks tonight.

-dame nods and calls to Miru- Miru, honey, its about time to go! Be gettin' out, okay?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games