Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

Xx_iiSmexi_xX

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:50 am
EnigmaSpence22
Hello. My real name's Spencer. I've been on Gaia for about 2 years. I'm a self-proclaimed proud geek. I like pro wrestling, video games, and anime. Wanna know more you could check out my profile.
hi my name is antrelle  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:22 am
Halo! I'm vorquellewen and I've recently joined. I'm obsessed with costuming and anything to do with it, from hats to shoes to fabrics to fake armor to real armor to historical to fantasy, ANYTHING. 4laugh  

vorquellewen

Banh Mi Boba

8,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:20 pm
Hello im Henry and Im a computer nerd emo  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:42 pm
Knowledge is power...

Why hello there~
My name is Knuffel Master Ify.
I'm a super awesome person and I'm also ignorant, arrogant, and obnoxious (apparently).
I think i'm noce, super awesome, funny, a little weird and quite odd. I might even say that I'm as mad as the Mad Hatter. twisted
Uhm. I like books. Take away my books (or the sites that I read on) and I will die in approximately 28 days. That or I will go mad and eventually kill myself or someone else.
I reminisce about the past~
I meditate a lot and think about what's gonna happen when i die.
I'm currently questing.
I like apple pie casue it's awesome.
I love Yu-gi-oh the abridge series casue it's super special awesome heart
Let's see...Uhm.
I like to read, draw, and write. I'm currently working on four short stories right now.
I don't like talking, but I end up typing a lot all the time.
I usually don't says what I'm thinking because it's EXTREMELY annoying when someone tells you that you can tell them anyhting and they won't get mad, and then i tell them and they're pissed. Extreemly annoying. makes me mad.
Woot Woot!! i'm in eight grade now.
I'm a procrastinator~
O.O Wow look at how much i typed.... well then I'm done now and i gotta get home.

Nice to meet you.

...Ignorance can be fatal

spiffy jesus

Wheezing Flatterer

MaDscaUme

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:45 pm
Hello^*^< My name is jojo
~i'm 13 years old
~i love to draw,listen to music, and play gaia, fantage and omgpop

visited 3 countries when i was a baby
PROUD ASIAN xd
don't under estimate me

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:57 pm
Hi ^.^ My name is Maggie, and my user name isn't pronounced "Maggie-bella" it's pronounced "Mag-a-bella" I can not stress that enough. My favorite anime is Sailor Moon ^.^ it was the first anime I ever watched. My favorite color is blue. I'm addicted to texting and talking on the phone XD I'm such a phone addict. I'm also addicted to art! I always have a new order for someone each week ^.^ and in my journal is where I keep all my art! I'm 14 yrs old, and I'm going into high school in a little while! And I've also given up on finding a bf because I'm sick of heart breaks >.< And that's me!! ^.^  

Sassame Cromwell

The Art Collector

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:11 pm
Hello. My name is Amy Yang.
I like to do art and look at fashion.
I'm a k-pop freak and my favorite star is Taeyeon.
I'd rather stay inside and sit instead of playing outside in the sun. I'm not lazy. I just got back from Montana.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:06 pm
Hello everyone! My name's Kandy, I'm 18, and am a music education major at Austin Peay State Univeristy in Tennessee.
My primary instrument is oboe & my 2nd primary is mellophone. I play mello in APSU's marching band & in Music City Legend Drum & Bugle Corps. I don't know what ensembles I'll be in on oboe yet(audition is aug. 30th).
*I LOVE horror movies & zombie movies.
*My favorite games are Fable 1 & 2, Fallout 3, L4D 1&2(but I don't play games much anymore because I'm always busy with my music)
*I collect frogs! I also own 2 real frogs. They're African Dwarf Frogs & their names are: Mr. Lazy Bottom & Desperado
*I also have 2 cacti: Mr. Prickly Pear Jr. & Mrs. Prickly Pear (R.I.P. Mr. Prickly Pear)
*I love drum corps!
*I'm the 2009 State Champion Drum Major of Tennessee wink

Add/pm me! heart  

Elektric_Sugar_Pop

Fashionable Shopper

Official Sora of KH

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:13 pm
Hey there! >_<
Im Sora and im 12 years old please do not judge me by my age im not that little XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:42 pm
My name is WHAAAT? Oh.
My name is James.
I'm pretty cool.
I'm learning how to make gold on Gaia and very slowly have been on my quest to being worth 54mil for my Dream Avi.
I'm 4/5ths there.

And I live in Canada. I own a penguin that I ride to school everyday LOL.  

JamSiee_Boy-

Original Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

A r i s h a r r a

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:01 am
hii! Im lada, im new here. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:26 am
Yo my name is Darrel im kinda old here i like to go play with friends
I like drawing,Playing,Chatting and hanging out twisted  

DJCamper

3,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Gostin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:08 am
Im ryan in the gmcc and damn proud of it i am an assassin like a prince like the other check out my profile to find out more(im single ladies)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:11 am
herro im asian and mah name is vania ng. i love to listen to music and play whirled. my style is black vest and white long sleeved shirt and a black skirt i kno you dont care x3 i am canadian too biggrin  

Again-Once-More

skaterkidblue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:08 pm
Well im Blue and i like play on the computer LOL and im 12 and uhhh uhhh whee I like to skate board  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games