Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:13 pm
{{DAME!}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:13 pm
((Flame and Dame have still done more than Karrie and Amy have. Not that Karrie's actually been out of his house much lately...

*stares at Kits' glowing tank* Wish this computer wasn't so slow... I'd grab that. xp ))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:22 pm
((ICY?! What? 4laugh

Well, good lord, if Flame and dame are being so scandalous, I guess Ryzan should stop kissing the ladies' hands and no one should kiss anyone else on the cheek. rolleyes

HELL, I have done more with ICY. stare While with Karrie, was that considered cheating? rolleyes

When Flame and dame actually kiss and do more than innocent actions then you can jump down her throat, okay? dame has clearly stated that she isn't going to start anything with him because of how it will make Karrie feel. If that's not being considerate, I don't know what the hell is. It is also blatantly obvious that Flame and dame care for each other.

/end rant.))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:24 pm
Icy Reign
{{dame, we still need a phrase for "men who tease" evil }}
{{Clittease? Hmmm... might be too specific...}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:25 pm
{{ stressed Don't "what" me. stare }}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:26 pm
{{All Karrie and I are referring to is the fact that you said Dame will want to have a talk with Amy when she gets back. After the latest scene, Dame can't really do that now and considered behaving fairly. I'm not saying what she is doing is right or wrong, but if you're going to say what Amy is doing is wrong, then logically, you would have to say that what Dame is doing is even more wrong.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:26 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Icy Reign
{{dame, we still need a phrase for "men who tease" evil }}
{{Clittease? Hmmm... might be too specific...}}

{{No, that's not too specific. That's just right. It's the exact opposite of cocktease.... dame. stare }}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:31 pm
((Yes, it is obvious that Flame and Dame like each other. However, it seems like everything Amy has done with Karrie has been getting very closely scrutinized ooc. Honestly, I'm getting tired of that. Right now, Karrie and Amy are friends and that's all.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:31 pm
((-grabs Karrie's booty- wink twisted -grins lewdly- Yeah, you know you miss this, honey. xd

Sorry, Icy. Whatcha yellin' my name for? wink

rofl By words, I meant her fists, but that works too, Cuwen. wink

Ice...are you saying dame is the opposite of a cocktease? 4laugh -bats eyelashes- ))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:37 pm
Chef_Karrie
((Yes, it is obvious that Flame and Dame like each other. However, it seems like everything Amy has done with Karrie has been getting very closely scrutinized ooc. Honestly, I'm getting tired of that. Right now, Karrie and Amy are friends and that's all.))

{{THANK YOU, Karrie. It's mainly b/c Karrie is interacting with Amy and Amy seems to be scrutinized heavily in OoC on a normal basis. I'm glad someone else has pointed this out, too. I'm getting sick of it as well, so it needs to stop. If other people are seeing it, I know it's not me seeing things.

And I knew how you meant 'talk', Dame. If she does that with Amy, then she better start punching herself, too.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:38 pm
((Dame can't do anything to Amy unless she actually sees them doing something she doesn't like. She has no idea about anything that's going on.

And yes, Karrie does miss Dame. He's also worried because he hasn't heard anything from her lately.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:43 pm
((Oh, I wouldn't just go in there all willynilly and metagamey without knowing nothing! That wouldn't be in the fair spirit of RP! That's why I have my MW ladies. xd

Well, dame would contact someone, but she has no phone. And payphones don't do text. xd

Also...she has no money. sweatdrop ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:57 pm
((Good to know that. I think only MW lady who has seen Karrie and Amy together is Psyzapp, and that's when they were dealing with the fairies. So unless Dame happens to get something out of Kits or Velcore...

Also... Dame can talk to the Russians about getting a message to somebody. Though it doesn't seem she's thinking about that at the moment.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:00 pm
((...dame doesn't know who the hell the Russians are. I'll probably go back to Bratty sometime in the future and send a few texts.

Oh, I'm sure someone will fill dame in. They aren't back yet. twisted rofl ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:09 pm
((No, she doesn't... Still, she has ways to get a message out now.

Someone might, if there's anything to fill them in on. Likewise, someone can fill Karrie in on what Dame's been doing...

Though, they are broken up, so there's really nothing either of them should be able to get upset about. Doesn't mean they won't, but they aren't together right now.))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games