Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:54 pm
Feeling his hand travel on her skin she giggled a little. "Tease." She said, looking up and kissing him on the cheek. Snuggling against him her hands also traveled to his undergarments, but didn't make any further moves.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:05 am
Bomani smiled, as usual loving the sound of her laugh, even if it was a little giggle.
"Would you rather I did something about it?" he teased, his hand still rubbing her back for a moment until it stopped on the back of her bra.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:32 pm
Chione arched her body a little, feeling his hand stop on her back. "If you dare to." She replied, a hand travelling up to his cheek. Looking into his eyes the princess was lost in them for a moment before returning to the present time. "I am all yours." She said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:39 am
"I do dare to." Bomani said, chuckling a little. There was much he dared to do...from taking her whenever he pleased (as he knew she loved it as much as he did) to spanking her (even before they did it for the first time).
"I know...as I am yours." he whispered back, smiling. He leaned his head into his cheek a little as his other arm wrapped under her and they both began to work the basic cloth bra up over her head, tossing it aside. He smiled, looking at her eyes more than anything else.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:28 pm
As soon as she felt that she was free of her bra Chione leaned forward and kissed her husband a little hard, smiling as she did so. Her hand returned to his undergarment, tugging a little as she urged him to continue. Tonight she wanted to lose control, to have him indulge in the benefits of their union now that they had been officially wed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:31 pm
Bomani smiled into their kiss, pulling away slightly. "Judging by the way you kissed me, and how you're tugging at the waist of my undergarments...you don't plan on sleeping soon." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:36 pm
"No, not really." Chione replied, pulling the sheets over them a little more. "Unless you would rather sleep, that is." She whispered. If he didn't want to take her tonight, she wouldn't mind despite how she felt at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:37 pm
Bomani laughed softly. "You know I would never refuse you." he whispered. He kissed her gently on the cheek, then whispered into her ear. "And how should I take my wife tonight? Slowly and romantically, or a little rougher?" he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:51 pm
Chione kissed his cheek before moving down to his neck, perusing there. "Why don't we start slow, and work our way up?" She suggested, breathing against his skin. Personally, she was alright with any way he took her, but tonight was a bit special. And, they had time to themselves, so why rush?  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:55 pm
"Sounds good." Bomani whispered, closing his eyes and sighing happily while she kissed at his neck. He loved when she did that. He gently began to rub her back a little again.

[Fade out soon?]  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:59 pm
((Yup.))

When she heard him sigh Chione closed her eyes as well, moving from his neck up to his jawline. Her hands finally pulled his undergarments as she moved closer to him...

((And....fade to black...or PM's?))  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:02 pm
"I love you, Chione...my wife." Bomani whispered while she kissed him, letting her do whatever she wished.

[As usual, fade to black ^^]  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:16 pm
((Sorry, tons of stuff going on. And, just giving a head's up, standardized testing and finals are coming up for me soon. So, I might not be able to rp for a while.))
[[And time-skip 3 months...]]

Chione woke to the sound of the ocean nearby, feeling a bit sick. She then got up as quickly as she could to go find a place to upchuck, not even stopping to take in the scenery afforded by their residence.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:18 pm
Bomani felt movement next to him and slowly turned over in his sleep. They were doing well for themselves...Bomani had found some work with a carpenter in town, and soon, they had upgraded from a small little house to this bigger one, with their bedroom having a large balcony that faced out over the beach, and the ocean. He knew nothing of Chione's little...predicament.

[Ah, no worries.]  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:02 pm
After relieving herself Chione slowly walked back into the house, hoping that no one saw her. Holding her stomach she felt the small...bump that had appeared recently. She wondered if her husband had noticed, but did not say a word of it. The princess would rather have Bomani find out for himself. Arriving in the bedroom again she silently slipped back under the covers, sighing as she closed her eyes, feeling much better. Thinking about it now, she thought about how sick she might be over the next few months.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games