Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:25 pm
Rui stand there watching. His anger was rising higher and higher and he flet his powers increase. His power was now reaching the same levels as Scarlets old powers ((which were really high and powerful)).  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:15 pm
Iah looked at Rui and laughed. Your weak, He took off his shirt revealing stitched ans symbols everywhere, he put his hand on his chest and suddenly a pentagon appeared under him. A gleam of light blasted as his powers where increased to the point where they were a little below scarlet's present power. He grabbed his sword as the blade turned black. He dove at Rui as if he was flying at an alarming 125 MPH. He slashed his way through him making sure this not a fatal strike. he stopped his eyes turning gray. He looked at him awaiting his move.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:44 pm
"You know cocky people like you learn that in the end the supposed weak some how wins." Rui smiled as he looked at him and all his wounds healed. His power was still in creasing and he charged him not needing any weapons.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:47 pm
(lost... any one gonna make a recap...?)  

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:57 pm
((It say's it all in the poll except now rui, Iah, and kitzune are fighting. And Raiem, and Kraga made it to the battle sight and Raiem looked around seeing that it wasn't as rocky and plain as it was but now it's filled with grass and trees and lakes and all that stuff.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:04 pm
(alright. thanks)

Kraga landed near a lake on the once clear plane. He looked at Raiem.
This is where it all started. He was in the very middle of the old battle feild. Where the two armies had first clashed.  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:06 pm
(Yez for randomly jumpin' in!)
Vivi shook her head at all of this, she just wanted the stupid fighting to stop she looked at Muraki who showed up with Kitzune(I think sweatdrop )
"This has to end!"
I nodded, "Yes but how?" she gave me the look, "You think it will work?" I asked as I decide to trasform into my bird form.
"It has to Elder! Do you think you could use Muraki?" I ask as I stood by him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:44 pm
The Eldar looked at Vivi. "I suppose. If that is what Muraki wishes."

(since eldar is a gray, you can use him if you want to... might make it easier for your plan to work...)  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:51 pm
(ah, ok ^_^)
"It's fine, as long as we can stop this useless fighting!" he then let, the elder use him.
(testin' testin' can I use this color?)
The elder the cast spell to up Muraki's power to the max that would rival Scarlet's power, "Alright Muraki, go forth!"
Muraki's fist objective was to stop Iah, & Rui's fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:20 pm
Iah rolled his eyes as he charged at Rui abnormally fast attempting to cut him in two.

Perverted Juicebox

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:32 pm
Kitzune then turned back into a wolf and bit down on Iah's sword while the sword was cutting her. She didnt care about how much pain she was in, she just wanted the fight to stop soon. Kitzune then growled at Iah and gave him glare that looked like that she was tempted to kill him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:38 pm
Raiem nodded at Kraga with little intrest in what he was saying. Raiem looked around the are trying to spot any familiar places. He continued to look but had no luck. He then looked at Kraga expecting him to follow and flew toward a mountain in the distance. Once on top not noticing any familiar places he started to think about a memorie.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:00 pm
Iah looked at her and smirked. he pushed the sword in as it went right through her head. Blood splattered everywhere as he smiled at his success in retrieving his sword.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:02 pm
( eek DID U JUST KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:11 pm
((whoa whoa no killing anyone unless you ask if it's ok))  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games